Teal and Michelle
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

After we had been living together for a few weeks things were very severe. Teal was always drunk, often to the point of not being able to walk. Michelle snorted coke about every fifteen minutes, occasionally smoking crack when her nose wouldn't stop bleeding. Her already thin frame was stripped of fat, as her appetite was virtually non-existent. Angela, the sweet fourteen year old smoked 4 packs of Marlboros a day as well as whatever else was available, pot, opium, heroin, sometimes sharing a crack pipe with Michelle. She woke coughing each morning. The other fourteen year-old, Hannah, hadn't slept in about 8 days. She kept popping pills and snorting meth. She was so jittery that she couldn't grind up the meth much, so she just snorted it rough. It cut up her nose a lot, so it bled a great deal, but she didn't seem to mind. In stark contrast to her was Kirsten who was ingesting Quaaludes in great amounts, snorting E and Vicodin. She mainly laid around on couches and chairs, and moved slowly. Maya was either taking heroin, nodding, or just sort of sitting around looking needy. Staci was like everyone's little sister. She hung on each girl in turn, sharing in their drugs, trying to get them to hurt her. A fucked up, but happy family.

I walked into the living room on Saturday morning, having slept late. Teal was slumped back in an overstuff chair, passed out, with a half empty bottle of Tequila leaning against her chest. She was wearing a short silk robe, open in the front. Angela was standing, looking out the window, and wearing a pair of black hot pants and some platform mules only. She turned to look at me, cigarette in her mouth, of course, sucking on it madly, her breasts are so perfect. Kirsten was lying on the couch naked, a line of pills on her bare stomach. She had her left hand down between her legs, with two fingers thrusting inside of her. As I watched, she began to shudder and her back arched a little, she moaned as she came. Her right hand picked up a pill from her stomach and delivered it to her wet lips. A reward. She didn't notice my arrival. Michelle had gone out to get some alcohol for Teal, and was wearing a pair of black platform heels, and black mini skirt and a little black tanktop, which read "Angel" in silver. She was cutting lines on the counter top from a big pile of coke. She looked up at me and smiled, and I motioned her back to her task at hand. Hannah was wet out of the shower. She had pulled on a little vinyl skirt and her long hair hung wet and dark on her white skin. She bounded over and gave me big hug and a grin. I lifted her waif body up and kissed her hard and long. Tasting the freshness and smelling her freshly showered skin. She asked if I would like some pancakes. I said sure. She smiled up at me. I cupped her small breast in my hand and ran my fingers over her nipple. She laughed and turned for the kitchen. I slapped her hard ass through the vinyl and she skipped off. Staci was standing in the doorway wearing a collar and some knee high spike heeled boots. Her young mons didn't even need to be shaven. She had a mischievous look in her eye. Maya was kneeling at the coffee table shaking some heroin onto the table. She was nude.

I came up behind her and ran my fingers through her hair. She turned and I guided her head to my rising cock. She sucked it in, and ran her tongue over the head of it swiftly and started bobbing up and down on it. Suddenly she stopped. She pulled back. She apologized but she was feeling nauseous and ill 'cause she hadn't had any heroin this morning, would I mind waiting. Of course not. She mentioned that she couldn't find her needle rig, as she deftly and desperately cut 6 lines of heroin on the table. She picked up a 3-inch clear straw and bent her head down. She snorted violently and I watched intently as one line vanished up into the straw and into her aquiline nose. She did three more, before swapping to her left nostril for the last two. She kicked her head back and sniffed, trying to get as much as possible. She stood up shakily. And I stroked her arm. She shook her head. It wasn't enough now. She still felt sick. Staci came forward and held a black bag that contained Maya's shooting rig. Maya's face lit up, but Staci held it close to her perky breasts. Maya came toward her, looking so very much in need. Staci grinned and took a step back. Maya understood this game. She sighed, but had grown to enjoy it a little. All of a sudden she backhanded Staci across the face. Staci's head whipped back and when she looked toward Maya again I could see a little bit of blood on her tooth. "You'll have to do better than that" she smirked. Maya came after her with the razor blade she had been using to cut the lines of heroin. Staci shrieked and ran backwards, but not too fast. Maya caught up to her and slashed out and drew a line of blood across Staci's chest just above her budding breasts. Staci gasped in shock and pleasure. Maya grabbed her small body and threw her to the ground. She kicked at her chest and then knelt down and cut a line down each one of Staci's breasts, from just below the hard nipple to about 5 inches down her chest. She cut deep and blood swelled out and dripped freely down Staci's skin. Staci smiled and offered up the bag. Maya bent down and kissed her on the mouth, their tongues intertwining. She finally pulled away and took her bag back to the coffee table. She cooked a nice shot of heroin, tied off her arm, and thumped to raise a vein. It took her a while to find one, but finally she did. And injected herself. She sighed with pleasure. She got an evil look on her face. She quickly cooked up another full needle. She went over to where Staci was still lying on the floor, playing with her blood. She brought her heel into the side of Staci's head hard; Staci reeled and was out of it for a little bit. Maya bent down, found a vein, and shot Staci up. Staci had snorted heroin before, but never shot up. Staci's face cracked into a huge smile. Staci tried to stand up and fell into the coffee table with a loud crack. She sat up on the floor, blood streaming out of her nose, cascading over her smile. She was a pain slut to begin with, and now that she was high on heroin, she couldn't even feel that much. Maya bent down and punched Staci in the nose. The flow of blood increased. Staci fell back. Maya wet her fingers in the blood on Staci's face and slowly slipped one inside Staci's cunt.

Teal had come to; she pulled herself up and staggered toward the bathroom. We could hear her vomiting in the toilet for a while. She brushed her teeth, and wandered back into the living room. She kissed me and I grabbed her ass. I did this partially just to keep her upright, as she was swaying significantly. She went back to her chair, picked up the Tequila bottle and put it to her lips. She tipped it up and we watched as the remaining 1/2 bottle poured away into her lips. The bottle fell from her hands. She tried to stand and fell onto the floor. She mumbled that she felt like she might throw up again. I handed her a pipe filled with pot. She smoked it greedily, the pot helping to relieve her sense of nausea. After a couple bowls, she felt much better, and started to fuck herself with the neck of the empty tequila bottle.

Michelle had lined up about 20 thick lines of cocaine on the counter and was looking at them greedily. She teetered over to the coffee table in her heels, and bent to pick up the straw that Maya had used with the heroin. As she bent, her mini skirt rode up exposing her ass and pouting pussy lips. I moved in behind her and ran my finger between her lips. She let out a moan, and soon I could feel her wetness dripping off my finger. I slipped my hard prick against her lips and slowly pushed inside. She was so tight and wet, and looking down at her hard ass made me so aroused. I bend forward and cupped her breasts under her shirt. She found the razor blade, with a touch of Staci's blood still on it. She licked the blood off of it, and scraped some of the heroin on the coffee table into two neat lines. She put the straw to her left nostril and snorted one down. As she did, I thrust into her as deeply as I could. Her body shuddered and her wet cunt pulsed around my dick. She switched nostrils and banged the other line back. Again she shuddered, and her pussy clenched down on me, as I shoved in and out of her. She snorted quickly, getting the last bits of heroin. She pulled away from me, and swayed on her heels back to the counter, her dancing tight ass beckoning me. I followed her over. I slipped her top up and over her head and let it fall to the ground. I smacked her ass, and pulled her skirt up around her waist. I bent her forward over the counter, toward her precious cocaine. I slid my cock back inside of her. She moaned, looked back at me and smiled. She turned forward again and put the straw in her right nostril. She exhaled, bent her head to the counter top and snorted up the first line. She exhaled, and moved to the next line. Each time she snorted, her yoni would contract on me, and the eroticism of her snorting the cocaine made my cock jump each time anyway. She snorted down 4 of the thick lines of cocaine, before having to switch to her left nostril. She forced 6 lines down this nostril, often she didn't even exhale between lines, just kept snorting the up. She lifted her head back and sniffed loudly. I was pushing against her cervix with each thrust. "Fucking Christ my nose hurts!" she screamed. "Come on baby, you can do it." I encouraged her. To help distract her from the burning sensation in her nose, I pulled my dick out of her wet pussy, and pressed my head against the tiny pucker of her ass. "Oh god..." she moaned. She sniffed again. She leaned back down and I pushed forward. I was using her wetness still clinging to my dick to lubricate us, as the head of my dick slowly opened her anus and pushed inside. I watched over her shoulder as she started in on the cocaine again. She got down 3 more with her right nostril, before having to move back to her left. I was fully in her ass, which also cramped down on my each time she snorted a line. I was working her ass well. She snorted back 5 more lines with her left nostril, and finished off the last 2 with her right. "Oh God Oh God Oh God..." she kept repeating as slammed into her ass. I reached around and scraped up the left over coke with a credit card into one big line. "Finish it bitch!" I ordered. She moaned, and bent down and snorted the giant line up the straw and into her head. She arched her back, pulling her head back, her breasts rose out from her chest under my hands, as I drove into her. She sniffed and whimpered. "Oh God my nose!!!!! Ahhh! Fuck me!!! Fuck me!!!" she screamed. I obliged. Her body began to shake and quiver and I could feel her spasming around me, as she orgasmed. I pulled back from her, spun her pliant body around and pushed her to her knees. Blood was pouring out of both ruined nostrils, covering her face. Her eyes were moving wildly and she was shaking. I grabber her mouth and forced it open, and slid my dick inside. She began to lick and suck me. Her blood continued to cascade down her face, over her mouth, over my dick, down her chin, and was dripping down on to her white breasts. When I felt that I was about to cum, I pulled out of her hot little mouth, and she began stroking my saliva and blood soaked prick. I came all over her 16 year old face. My thick cum was dripping down her face, mingling with her blood. She licked at it greedily, swallowing as much as she could.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.