Teal and Michelle
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

I found my way into the bathroom. The air was filled with smoke. A 5'6" young girl with medium length wavy blonde hair was sitting on the closed lid of the toilet. Her youthful yet curvy body was encased in a tight red silk dress with golden dragons printed on it. It had a high neck, but was very short. Her languid posture and slightly parted legs showed that she was also wearing a black thong. Her feet were in calf length black leather boots. Her eyes were a vivid light blue, piercing through the heavy acrid smoke. In her hand was a purple aluminum pipe, held to her red puckered lips. She inhaled on the stylish pipe, sucking more pot smoke deep into her young lungs. Curled up at her feet was a tall, probably 5' 10" or 5' 11" it was hard to tell with her crouched there, young girl. This lovely creature was very slender and quite tan. with short brown hair She was wearing a pair of denim cutoffs and a small blue halter top over her small breasts.

Their stares made me acutely aware of my nudity. I still didn't care, but hey, I KNEW I was naked now! I closed the door behind me and casually walked over to the sink and washed off my penis. After drying my member I walked over to the two girls, and introduced myself. The blonde was Angela, and the brunette was Hannah. Angela was stunning. And quite stoned. Hannah was beautiful sexy version of the jock girl next door. They were both just fourteen years old. I knew I wanted them.

Angela inhaled deeply again and finished off the pipe. She put it down and reached for me. Her small white hands encircled my swelling member. Her blood red fingernails slid along my skin.

I moved forward. I started stroking her lush hair, teasing her ears with my fingertips. Her neck was white and smooth. She brought my hardening member slowly to her red lips. Smoke curled out of her lips, teasing my purple head. She kissed my piss slit. And then kissed the head of my penis. I grabbed her head and pushed her deeper onto my dick. Her tiny mouth was soon filled with my desire. She began to lick at my dick in her mouth. Her small tongue danced like liquid fire against my engorged skin. Her features so fine, so delicate. This fourteen-year-old cocksucker. She eagerly took me deep into her mouth. Suckling on me. I pulled out, and marveled at her saliva glistening and hanging from her mouth to my cock. Hannah was staring up at the action, taking place above with much interest.

Angela gently took the almost painfully swollen head of my cock gently into her small red mouth. Her lips were still attended by thin wisps of smoke. Her eyes shifted upward, red and wet, as her firm, red, fourteen year old tongue pressed against the sensitive skin of my penis like a brand. I almost yelped. She slid her mouth deeper upon me. Her pert nose brushed my cropped pubic hair and she moaned like a caged animal. I could feel her tight young throat pulsing around me she kept me deep down in her gullet, with her tongue railing, thrashing against my shaft. Hannah began taking an interest in the goings on above. She stood next to me and I admired her amazing, tanned, lithe, body. Hannah had always been a straight A student, a four-season, award winning athlete. I wrapped my arm around her tiny waist while Angela began bobbing her golden tressed head up and down. Hannah leaned in against me, and looked up into my eyes. I noticed that hers were an entrancing storm-gray; her pupils were pinpricks in that stormy sea, even in the relative darkness. She reached down and gently stroked Angela's head. I leaned in a kissed her pouty lips. She shoved her tongue into my mouth, aggressive and fast. I had one hand nestled in Angela's hair. The other slipped around Hannah. This hand slid downward and discovered the sweet firm curve of Hannah's well-toned ass. I was in heaven. These two sexy fourteen-year-olds seemed like they would be lots of fun.

The door opened and in strode a breathtaking young woman. I pulled my head away from Hannah's and stared. She was most likely 16 years old. Her breasts are on the small side but full and rounded. She was topless, wearing only a pair of black hot pants and black platform heels. Her hair was an artificial red and relatively spiky. A gold cross danced just above the secret place between her breasts as she strode in, closing the door behind her. She gave almost no note of our little threesome action. She glided over to the sink, her long legs flashing in the soft light, muscles dancing beneath smooth skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.