Teal and Michelle - Cover

Teal and Michelle

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

Teal was very stoned, her speech was slow and her eyes were red. She had burnt through around an eighth while we were gone. We unloaded the liquor. Her eyes lit up. "What do you want?" I asked. "Gin." I tossed her a bottle of the clear alcohol. She uncapped it and took a long pull. Michelle had tossed her white shirt on the floor and was standing topless at the table, going through the bag of drugs. She tosses Teal a small bottle of hash oil. "Put this on your weed, next time you smoke up." I nodded. It was a good idea. Teal was knocking back another shot of gin. It wasn't that she was an alcoholic, she didn't NEED alcohol, it was just that she enjoyed being drunk, and there was no pressing need for her sobriety. Michelle pulled out a bag of cocaine. "Is this any good?" she asked. "I've heard good things about it!" I replied. Michelle set the back on the table and looked at it contemplatively. She sliced it open with her fingernail. She scooped a little bit of the white powder on to her finger. She tasted it. Finally, she scooped up a nail full and brought it to her aquiline nose. She tried a sharp inhale but ended up with coke flying outward in cloud. She giggled. She scooped some more up, and held the nostril closed. She inhaled. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she sighed. She sank in to a chair, a look of ecstasy washing over her beautiful features. "Oh that's delicious! God that's nice!" She squirmed in her chair, writhing sensuously. She rubbed her hands up and down her thighs. "I feel so hot!" She scooped up another nail full, and sniffed it down her other nostril. Her hands found her crotch and quickly slid the black bikini bottom aside. She was fingering herself viciously. What a cokewhore. I left the two trollops writhing in excess. I called my machine. There was an invite to a party in Centerville. It sounded like a good idea. I walked back in to the room. "Are you girls up for a party?" "God, yes" sighed Michelle. Teal also nodded the affirmative. "Lets get prepped" we went upstairs. Teal was staggering a bit, and dragging her bottle of gin. Michelle took one final blast before following us up the stairs.

I told the two of them to strip. Soon their heavenly bodies were revealed to me. I began digging through the clothes that we had purchased. I turned around with a vinyl skirt and almost dropped it. Teal and Michelle were standing nude against each other. They were grinding their pussies into one another. The soft meat of their breasts was crushed together, as they indulged in a slow soul kiss. They were the very essence of erotic beauty. I put the skirt down and walked over to them. I licked Teal's delicate ear and slid my tongue along her cheek toward her mouth. I slid my probing tongue in to their kiss. Soon we were engaged in a flurry of writhing tongues and surging bodies as we moved against each other. As much as I would have enjoyed spending the evening in bed with the two of them, my enjoyment of exhibition demanded that we attend the party.

I tossed Michelle the black vinyl mini skirt. She put it on. It hugged every sweet curve of her ass and ended an inch above her muscular cheeks. I gave Michelle thigh high black leather boots with 6-inch heels. She slid her bare legs into then and zipped them up. She stood, tottering, while I tried to figure out what Teal should wear. I had Teal put on a pair of red hot pants and a red latex half shirt. I decided that she should go barefoot. For Michelle's top I chose a black chiffon scarf, which she wrapped around her firm breasts. The sheer top was incredibly revealing and seductive. We went down stairs again. Michelle filled an empty compact case with Peruvian coke. We drove to Centerville antsy with anticipation.

We found the party without a problem and entered the large white house. The place was packed. Mostly guys, but a decent number of girls. None of who were half as sizzling hot as Teal and Michelle. I gave the girls each a kiss and told them to have a good time. Teal saw some people she knew and went across the room to them. Michelle, not being from around here, stuck with me. I went downstairs, after greeting many of my friends, to the poolroom. I shot some pool, while Michelle stood at my side, a vision of sexuality in black leather and vinyl.

I could tell that Michelle was kind of bored, so I began letting her take half the shots. She wasn't bad at all. As she would bend over the table to take a shot, every guy's eye would follow the long, leather encased, curve of her legs, to the second skin vinyl which revealed her firm ass cheeks, and came SO tantalizingly close to revealing her Pleasure Gate. I slid my hand comfortably up and down her tight ass and exposed upper thigh as she shot. She missed one, and blamed my ministrations for making her "hot". The room was filled with electric sexual tension. Everyone wanted her.

"Can I have my compact?" she asked me. I reached in to my pocket, and pulled out the heavy cocaine container. She opened it up. Many of the guys were kind of shocked, coke not being a common drug around there. I just smiled benignly. She scooped a pretty nail through the mound of the drug. A quick sniff, and a shudder ran through her long, lean, body. I took the coke from her and made a fat line the length of the pool table, right down the middle. Six feet of a heaping line of the white wonder drug. I quickly rolled a twenty in to a green coke straw for her. She got the idea and bent with her head, her long hair hanging down, at the edge of the table, sticking her straw in to the line. She slowly moved forward, hyperventilating, being careful not to blow the coke away. My hand started on her thigh and crept inexorably upward. Soon I was sliding her skirt up to her thin waist, exposing her shaved mons to the room. At this point she was bent over the edge of the table with almost three feet of the line racing through her body and brain. She lifted one leg on to the table as she scooted up, sniffing more coke, never slowing. I turned around and faced Michelle's rapt audience, and licked my finger. I slid my middle digit, slowly up Michelle's tight hole. She let out a moan.

My finger pulled her inner lips out as I slid it from her frame. She still moved inexorably forward, rushing more and more cocaine into her body. Some of the guys had moved forward and were fondling her firm breasts through the diaphanous chiffon scarf top. She writhed her body licentiously. I moved my thumb to her wet, hard clit, and began frigging it quickly. Michelle's back arched in ecstasy. She was now on her hands and knees, crawling along the table. Her 6-inch boots adorning her legs, her vinyl skirt was bunched around her waspish waist. Her scarf top was on the floor. She reached the end of line, having snorted almost an ounce and a half of top grade coke. She collapsed over on to her back. Her eyes were dilated and slow tracking. "More" she croaked. I took the rest of what was in the compact case, and made a little funnel out of a piece of paper. I tamped the rest of the coke, perhaps a golf ball sized portion, into the funnel. The thin end I put right at her nose. She started a full inhale and the coke drained out of the funnel into her brain. Her mouth sagged open, spittle ran out across her cheek. Her breathing was ragged and gasping. She was overdosing, but still alive. I looked down at her racehorse lean frame, nude other than the vinyl strip around her waist, and the thigh high skintight boots. Her heaving breasts capped by pointy nipples. Her lust filled face, framed by her spilling long hair. I began finger-fucking her with abandon. She moaned appreciatively. I slid in one, and squeezed two fingers in to her tightly grasping hole. I tried for three, but she was too tight. "Enjoy her!" I said, and went upstairs.

Teal was sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor. Her red latex top showing off her firm breasts, and exhibiting her rocky nipples to the room. Her smooth belly was flat and blemishless. The red-hot shorts slid between the soft folds of her crotch, showing her cunt to the world, and exhibiting her legs greatly. She was in a drinking contest with Kirsten. The thin blonde girl was sitting a few feet away, opposite Teal. She was wearing a painted on pair of jeans, and a white dress shirt, unbuttoned to just above her navel, showing that she was not wearing a bra over her perky breasts. The peachy flesh of her pert mounds was bared inside of the nipple.

Teal poured a double shot of tequila for herself and Kirsten. Her shaky hand spilling a great deal of the potent drink. The girls picked up their glasses to the cheers of onlookers. They quickly sucked them down and Kirsten took the 3/4 empty bottle to refill their glasses. She was slightly less out of control than Teal, but she was still pretty fucking smashed. The two drunk girls stared at each other. There was an air of competitive tension thick, between them. They brought the dark drinks to their mouths and knocked them back. Swan necks convulsing as they swallowed. Teal took the bottle, but instead of refilling their glasses, she upended the bottle in her mouth and finished it off. Everyone was in shock. She tried to stand, only to fall giggling on to the carpeted floor once more. One of the boys sitting near her ran his hand slowly up her perfect leg. He reached her crotch without raising any complaint. He stroked along her barely covered slit, Teal moaned and shook. Her hips rose toward his probing fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.