Teal and Michelle - Cover

Teal and Michelle

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

The next morning I awoke, showered, dressed and got in Teal's truck to head over to her house. I got there around noon. I went in and found the two girls; Teal naked and Michelle still her silk dress. Teal was sitting on the edge of her bed, a three quarter full bottle of scotch in her right hand. Michelle was stretched out on the king sized bed relaxing. Apparently Teal's hangover had been more than she wanted to deal with so she killed the quarter bottle of Scotch to feel better. She was a little drunk. I told them to get up and take a shower. Teal tipped the bottle back letting a slug of Scotch flow down her long neck. She stood up and staggered in to her bathroom. I stroked Michelle's curvy leg, still encased in black thigh high stocking. "You too, get up." She groaned but slowly sat up and walked in to the large bathroom. Teal's shower was a large one with a glass door. Teal was already under the hot streaming water, her skin glistening and her dark hair plastered to her back. The bottle was on the sink. Michelle raised her slender arms. I grabbed the short hem of her dress and lifted it over her head. I admired her stunning body, before ushering her in to the shower, stockings and all. I watched them through the glass, watched the soap cascade over their limbs, and watched their lithe wet bodies rubbing against each other. Finally they were done and emerged. Teal cupped her full breasts and displayed them to me. I gazed at the tender drops of water resting on her hardened nipples. I strode forward and kissed her wet mouth firmly, the familiar taste of Scotch still there, and handed her gorgeous form a towel. She gently dried herself as Michelle did the same. Back in Teal's bedroom, I began rummaging through Teal's closet and drawers.

Teal had a black tee shirt that said SLUT in white letters. I cut the bottom half of it off with scissors. I took a pair of her loose jeans and made cutoffs out of them. There were no legs at all and only an inch of crotch to them. I cut up the sides of the legs and some horizontal slashes in the ass. I found a black thong bathing suit of Teal's and a long white sheer shirt. Teal came out; her naked form still took my breath away. I dressed her in the SLUT shirt. It came down perhaps an inch past her nipples, exposing the firm underside of her large breasts. I licked her delectable nipples, bringing them to attention before laying the thin cotton of the shirt over them. "Where did you get the SLUT shirt? I didn't think it was your speed." "Kirsten left it here, it's not mine" "Well, it is now." She smiled. She stepped in to the cutoff and I slid them up, enjoying the creamy feel of her legs. I buttoned them almost all the way leaving two buttons undone. The flaps hung down, exposing the very hint of pussy hair. She laced up black combat boots and was ready. Michelle was already putting the black thong on. I tied the top behind her. Her nipples and pussy were covered, barely. Her black thigh highs were dried to her long lean legs now. She stepped in to her spike heels and donned the sheer white shirt, which hung to mid-thigh. My God. Two of the sexiest, sluttiest girls I had ever seen. And they were mine; heart, body and soul.

We took a bag of drugs and Teal took her Scotch and we piled in to the truck. It was a brand new Ford Ranger and we were soon flying northward at around 85 miles an hour. The ride was quiet. Teal was riding Shotgun and Michelle was riding Bitch. Teal occasionally drinking Scotch. Michelle's hand was absent-mindedly rubbing her midriff through the filmy material. We drove to Burlington in about 45 minutes. Our first stop was a friend of mine, who was a major dealer. We walked in and his jaw dropped to the floor. I had an arm around each of my sluts. I gave him the bag. While Luke was looking through the bag, his girlfriend, Gilly, came out of the back. She was waifishly thin, wearing a short backless, tie-dyed top, and black silk boxers. Her flat stomach was tanned, as were her thin legs. She held a large glass pipe in one hand and was pretty stoned. She took a big hit, filling her lungs with the potent drug, as she took in the glorious sight of Teal and Michelle. "Damn, you've got some sexy ones don't you?" she asked me, smoke leaking from her lips. "Sure do!" I grinned back. She strode forward and gave me a passionate kiss. "I haven't seen you in a while." She slid over to Teal and stroked her flat stomach; she lifted the bottom of Teal's crop-top exposing her nipple. Gilly bent quickly and licked it. Teal jumped. Gilly went up to Michelle. She took one of Michelle's hands and slid it up her own crotch on the soft silk of her boxers and down the front of them. She pulled it out and licked Michelle's fingers. "I like them!" she said. Luke had finished. He told me we had 4 kilos of Peruvian Cocaine, 4 kilos of Pot, 100 vials of Morphine, 100 vials of Heroin, 200 cubes of Hashish, 20 ounces of hash oil, 400 pink Speed pills, 1000 Quaaludes, 1000 Ecstasy pills, 500 each of speedy E and smacky E, and 1 kilo of Opium. It was worth more than $200,000, could I take $100,000 now for half the bag? Sure!

Shopping

We went to the mall with $100,000 in cash and a bag of drugs. I pranced down Church Street with Teal, in her crop-top SLUT shirt and her tiny cutoffs in combat boots, on my left, and Michelle, in her thong bikini, thigh highs, stiletto heels, and a white gauze shirt, on my right. All eyes turned our way. We first went in to the candle shop where I bought an assortment of colored and scented candles. Then it was into the mall for shopping. We went to Victoria's Secret first. We bought a couple of short negligees. We also got some sexy bras and half tops. I had Teal, unbutton her shorts and slide them off, while she tried on a white thong bikini. It fit beautifully. We put in our bag. We went to Porteous and bought a little girl's spandex cheerleader outfit. In the mall I got shoes for the girls. Most of them had 6-inch heels. Black leather sandals, black stiletto heels, platform shoes, you name it. I also got three pairs of thigh length, leather, skin tight, fuck-me boots. One black, one red, and one white. Luckily the girls' feet were the same size and could easily share shoes. I found a store that carried an excellent selection of skirts. We bought black pleated skirts, and a large number of skin tight mini skirts, all colors, and made of leather, lycra, latex, vinyl, PVC, spandex, and other exotic materials. I found a chain mail halter top and loincloth, matching the one worn by Gina Gershon in Showgirls, a collection of skin tight mini-dresses, as well as an assortment of sundresses, a-lines, halters, hot shorts, and much more. It was more that we could carry easily, so we were forced to cut short our trip, to return another day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.