Teal and Michelle
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One of my first stories. Lots of teenage girls drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, and having all kinds of sex. The girls are all real, the story is fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Harem   Cream Pie  

Teal crawled out of the bed on to the floor, her naked skin glistening with her sex sweat. She stood and hobbled to the bathroom, to relieve herself. While she was gone, I grabbed Michelle's tiny waist, and pulled her toward me. Her upturned lips met mine; tight suction and sharp alcohol, made me weak in the knees. Her tight frame pressed against my yearning body. My left hand slid down the tuck of her back and on to the firm globe of her tight ass. Her long hair was the playground for my other hand, eagerly exploring this trollop's aroused body. I brought my right hand to the soft underside of her left breast. Her small but firm orb fit perfectly in to my hand.

My gentle rubbing soon aroused her nipples that pressed eagerly in to my palm. I started running my thumb in small circles around her hard nipple. The thin silkiness of her dress did little to prevent me from teasing her bud into steely arousal. She moaned and arched her neck a little, as I passed my thumb directly over her nipple. I kissed slowly down her white neck, over her prominent clavicle, down the soft rise of her breast over the dress and to her waiting tip. My tongue flicked at the silk covered nipple, leaving a spot of moisture. I moved in and sucked at her flinty point. The silk, thin and wet under my ministrations; her nipple roused and tender. I slid my right hand up her arm to her black spaghetti strap and eased it over her shoulder. I pulled it down her milky arm until her treasured nipple was revealed to me. My tongue flicked out, tentatively exploring the real skin. My mouth darted forward to get a firm grip on her nipple. Her torso shuddered in my arms. I circled her nipple with my tongue in quick circles. Then I bit down. She gasped loudly and shuddered. My left hand crept down her tight ass to the edge of her short dress. I slid my dancing fingers up her taut thigh. My hand slid around to the front of her thigh and found slick wetness on her upper thighs. She was shaven except for a small patch of cropped curls above her clit. She bent and licked my ear lobe as my fiddling finger strummed her wet lips. I slid my finger in to her wet folds as her hot breath moaned in to my ear. Her slender hand slid down my back and across to my crotch. She cupped my hard cock and played gently with my balls. I let out a moan as she teased me. Her slim fingers found my zipped and snaked in to free my shaft through my fly. I was rigidly thrust forth as her milky hand slid up and down my shaft. She kissed me firmly on the lips, and snaked her head down my body, depriving my fingers of her wetness. Her narrow chin brushed the top of my penis. Her blemishless skin bringing a new wave of sexual fire to me. Her tongue lanced out and brushed the very tip of my dick, where a glistening drop of precum was snatched away. She licked more slowly, so softly, around the engorged head of my prick. Her soft wet tongue sliding over my hot skin. With her tongue constantly circling my cock, she slid her head slowly forwards, taking more and more of my dick in to her eager mouth. She sucked hard and moved her head further. My hands were buried in her soft hair as she bobbed her head. Her suction and hot tongue were exciting me beyond my dreams. I was in heaven. Her red lips encircled my cock about three inches from the base as she paused at the plunge of her stroke, her strong tongue still teasing my head. I felt the hot cum boiling in my balls and knew it would not be long before I came in her hot mouth. With my fingers woven in her hair, I began to face fuck her. Pulling her head further and further on to my prick. As I felt the orgasm take me I pulled her head in to me as hard as could, ignoring her choking sounds. My cock was buried to the hilt in her eager mouth. I came in torrents, racing my white cream down her esophagus and into her alcohol filled belly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.