Five Little Words - Cover

Five Little Words

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 6

I'm FREE!! It's finally over and I'm FREE!!

Katie didn't even bother to come to the final divorce decree hearing, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

And it's all thanks to that one afternoon with Cindy a little over six months ago! Either fate was asleep at the wheel or it felt so bad about boning me for years that it finally cut me a break!

Let me go back and explain what happened after I left Valley View that day.


After my conversation with Cindy I had an idea.

I had no idea what my Attorney was working on, but I knew what "I" wanted to do. And what I wanted to do wasn't exactly legal so I couldn't inform my Attorney anyway.

The first thing I did was spend every spare moment I could for the next three and a half weeks on my project. I don't even believe I ate or slept much. I made sure I set an alarm so that I could spend time with the kids, but as soon as they went down for a nap or for bed I was back at it.

Once I had that project completed I then had to make a few stops.

First was back to the Maxwell group. I needed some short term surveillance done. I was now working on my third CD, but I was sure it would be worth it in the end.

The second was to Congressman Jack Hutzel.

He was just one of the men most often appeared in my report on my now ex-wife and her exploits. His office was the closest and he also had a very large house with a wife and three kids. He was also the minority whip.

I don't think that Congressman Hutzel was very happy to see me.

The first thing I did when I was ready was go down to his office at 8 am sharp dressed in my best suit. Of course I didn't expect to see him at first. He was a big wig after all, but the receptionist pushed my request down to his chief aid. His aid walked me to the aids office.

When we arrived in the large spacious office he seated me a good distance from himself as he took his seat behind his overly huge desk. Then he asked what this was about.

I told him "I'm here to speak with Congressman Jack Hutzel and this is a conversation that should take place between him and me."

"I'm sorry but the Congressman is a busy man. We can't just let anyone in to see him. If there is nothing else ... then we are done here," said the aid with a fake smile as he stood up.

"Timothy, I can call you Timothy can't I? No, I think I like Tim better. You don't mind that do you Tim?" I asked as I looked at the plaque on the desk.

It read Timothy Smythe. For the love of god! It was another name I recognized from the report.

The man hadn't even bothered to introduce himself when he met me. I thought that was rude, but I was here for something far more sinister anyway.

"Before you dismiss me you out of hand I you need to tell the Congressman this, I'm the husband of Katie Thomas. I'm in the middle of a very ugly divorce that somehow I believe you both may be aware of. Either I meet with him today or my next stop is to the associated press. I believe they might be interested in what I have to say and show them," I said and sat back in my seat.

I actually could see good old Tim sweating. I think he thought to call my bluff before he saw me smile. I took out a slim-line recorder and place it on my leg, but didn't remove my hand.

Tim reached for his phone and turned his back to me as he spoke in hushed tones for a moment. Then he turned back around and put the phone in the cradle.

"Congressman Hutzel will meet you at lunch today at the "Carpe Diem Café" on 5th. He will have a table ready and you both will have the area to yourselves," said Tim nervously.

"You must take me for a fool. I bet the secret service and any number of law enforcement personnel will be waiting for me or trailing me to find out what I know. You tell him if I don't see him in the next two minutes, no make that in less than a minute, then it won't matter what he does because it will be all over TMZ by lunch," I said smiling.

I thought good old Tim was going to break his arm trying to grab the phone. Thanks to Cindy I did my research and I was now very aware of whom TMZ was, and by Tim's reaction he knew them as well.

The next thing I knew I was being led back to an even bigger office than what I had seen at first. If Tim's office was huge this was a freaking apartment.

I noticed that Jack didn't even stand up when we entered. He just sat behind his desk and scowled at me. For an older man in his late fifties he really kept up well. Of course the free "all you can screw pussy buffet" might also lend well to that exercise regimen.

"Ok what do you want? Money? I'm not paying you so you might as well turn around and leave," snarled Jack Hutzel as soon as Tim closed the door.

I noticed that Tim stayed for the meeting. Oh well I guess this concerned him as well.

"No, all I want is for you and your friends to stay out of my divorce. I don't want anything from any of you. You took my wife from me to use for your fun and games and now you can have her. But I'll be damned if I'm going to keep fighting an uphill battle to get away from her while you and all your friends keep greasing up the slope on me," I said casually.

"What? Are you crazy? I could care less about you divorce. I have better things to do than listen to this craziness. Tim we may need security in here," said Jack with a smirk.

God I hate smirks. I may have to learn how to do it just to piss other people off.

"Jack, you're not thinking of the big picture here," I said as I quickly reached in my coat and watched them both flinch

I had already been searched for weapons on entering the building, but I'm sure they thought I had something dangerous in my coat.

They were right, it was dangerous, but not for what they thought.

I forced myself to watch all the videos so I could isolate a few choice pictures I needed. One of those was what I now threw on the desk.

"Jack if you look at that picture you should see yourself screwing my wife. I did my research on you. You married your college sweetheart and you've been married over thirty years. You're not going to convince many voters this was taken during your college days before you got married. Especially since Katie and I weren't even born during your college days. Well, maybe we might have been in kindergarten," I said with a smile.

I saw Jack pale and I heard Tim clear his throat. Good I had their attention.

"If you look at this one," I said as I sailed another onto Jack's desk," that's you with your cock in Katie's ass. And if you look closer you can see what looks to be both you and Judge David Benning both doing her from either end at the same time. Care to comment on that one?" I asked mockingly.

The picture was so clear and in living color that you could make out all the body acne the two of them had as they went at my wife.

If I thought Jack was pale before he was positively white now.

"I have hours of this stuff. I have hours of you and your fellow friends doing my wife like the two bit whore she is. All I want for any of you to do is back-off and let me get free of this slut like I've been trying to do from the start.

"Otherwise there will be a new scandal that rocks the Capitol. Think you might be able to spin this one to the voters as "she didn't inhale" or "what your seeing isn't really sex?" I asked smiling.

"Pictures can be doctored..." started Jack, but right as he did I pushed play on the small recorder I had taken from my pocket while he was looking at the pictures.

The sounds of wet slapping and Jack Hutzel telling Katie what a dirty whore she was, how much better than his wife she was, and even for her to "take it and like it" like the whore she was filled the office.

"This was taken from the same videos as the pictures on your desk. As I said before, I have hours of you and almost 300 of your closest friends at various outings," I said smiling.

Jack sat back in his seat heavily.

"You know, threatening a Congressman is a crime. We won't let you get away with this," said good old Tim.

Turning I looked at him. I could see him breaking out into a sweat.

"Say Tim, how's the wife doing? The kids? If you two divorced, do you think she would take you for everything you have? Maybe take that nice home and make you live in that sweet ride of yours? Well if she doesn't take that from you as well. Maybe she'll let you sleep on the ... naaa I bet she takes that too. I bet she takes it all, what do you think?" I asked casually in a conversational manner.

I actually saw sweat breaking out on his brow.

"Yeah you guessed it. I have you on video as well Timmy. I can't believe how many of you Aids, Law clerks, and Lobbyist were so stupid that you couldn't wait to stick your prick in a well-known whore along with your bosses. What ... didn't learn anything from Heidi Fleiss? So still feel like being ... stupid... Timmy?" I asked maliciously.

I watched as Tim's eyes tried to double in size as what I said registered with him. He now knew that he had just as much to lose as the Congressman.

"Just so that you know, and I'm sure you're probably taping this for later, so you can give it to your computer teams so they can go over my house and get all the evidence I have on you. But let me save you the trouble, it's not there. So it will be a waste of your time and that "might" just piss me off enough that you ransacked my house looking that I'll just release everything I have to the media.

"What I've done is not create just "one" file with you and all of your friends on it, but I've created hundreds of videos of your exploits. I've padded some of them to so that the file sizes aren't close to the same size or in some cases I've trimmed them to insure it. Even if you had one file to use to try to find the others, the MD5 hash's used to check file sizes aren't remotely close, so it would be worthless to use against the other hundreds of them.

"I also made the videos using different PC's, some on desktops or on laptops. I also created some using virtual images to run my editing software. I also used different OS's from Windows 98 down to Windows 7 to do much of the editing on all of those images to change the file characteristics.

"And if that wasn't bad enough for you, I uploaded the file to various hosting services with different file names, some paid for with prepaid cards I've had friends buy for me and I of course put some on free sites as well. But I wasn't stupid enough to do any of this from my home. I used every unsecured wireless or public hot spot between my home and your offices that I could get my hands on to upload the files.

"Then I put them all on a timer. If I don't regularly reset a master file that I've slaved to hundreds of PC's using bots, you know the things you hear that hackers use to knock websites off the web, then those files will start going out. Hundreds of files will start to flood the internet and people will latch on to those files faster than free beer at a college kegger.

"Thing is I can't do reset the file from my home nor at the same site twice in a row. Those files will go out to all your friends, your neighbors, each and every family member that I could find an email address for, in addition to the media, and any party members not on my master list of the "who's who" of who has been screwing my wife.

"You might say "So what, yes I've screwed your wife. That's nothing new on Capitol Hill" but here's the rub. You will be directly responsible for destroying a marriage while you're doing her on the video like the rented whore she is. But that might not be enough to convince you to back off. You'd also be shown to be in the middle of several huge ass orgies as you tank my marriage, also on that same video. And again, that still might not be enough.

"But I also have on those same videos the many different times all of you are making back door deals for votes while you're doing it. Think the voters want to know their best interests are being served by a man who's in the middle of a blowjob contest to see how long he can last against my wife's magic mouth with his friends? Say Jack, do you still go off with a hair trigger when she uses magic mouth of hers on you?" I asked with a savage smile.

I saw Jack jump as he recalled that. From what I saw that was the only time they had a contest like that with Katie. Good, that meant that I still had his attention so I pressed on.

"So again, what I want is simple. I want you and your friends to BACK THE HELL OFF from me and let me get my divorce. I want every Judge who ever did my sweet little wife to recuse themselves from my case. I want every close friend that they have who "might" catch the case to also run from this like it was going to give them an STD.

"If you are unwilling or refuse to do so, just keep screwing me over like you screwed my wife to your heart's content. But know this, all I want is this nightmare to disappear into the night without that slut of yours tagging along. I just want to get on with my life and not have to worry about you coming after me with some kind of twisted loyalty to a woman that you cheated on your own wives with.

"So if you won't give me that, then I'll just have to end every career I can. But in the cases of the House and Senate I'll wait until your terms are up and you're trying to be reelected then I'll drop the hammer. If you don't seek re-election I'll drop it right before you leave office. For the Judges I'll just do them all in one fell swoop.

"Now if you excuse me, I believe I know where the door is and how to get out. But I hope to hear from my Attorney by close of business that every Judge who's screwed my wife won't touch this case with a ten foot pole. I also want to know that their friends won't either. Otherwise you are going to be my first example, and once I start, I will be committed to finishing what I start with what I have on everyone.

"If you force me too I'll come after you all like Mike Tyson in his prime. Except you're all going down harder than any of his opponents and are definitely going to lose more than an ear in the process. When I'm done you're going to wish it really was him who worked you over instead of me ramming up your ass and breaking it off short. I'm sure many, if not all of you, will see the inside of a jail long before I do.

"And if that happens remember, I'm going to keep releasing video after video until I expose you all. If for any reason one of you goes down, then you all go down. Remember that if you can't find anyone to play ball with you. And remember if I find out that any of you have someone sniffing around me, my house, or any of my friends trying to find out what I have, I'll release what I have for pure spite if nothing else," I said evilly as I turned to leave.

I looked back once and saw that Jack still hadn't regained his color and Tim was staring at the floor in wide eyed shock.

I just loved those expressions so much I started to hum a tune that I heard that fit the situation as I left. I heard it on the radio on the way over and suddenly it so fit the situation that I just had to hum it.

I was humming my new tune so much that my throat started to hurt as I stepped out into the street.

But now I was so happy I could burst!


My next stop was to the offices of Candace Marshall

As I walked up to the glass door I could see the receptionist watching me. When I opened the door to come in she picked up the phone and quietly said "He's here" and then put down the phone without breaking eye contact with me.

I just waited as a very attractive and very well built brown haired woman approached me and softly said "This way please" and then started walking back the way she came.

Every few feet she would glance back to look at me.

Looking at her I kept getting the impression I knew her. Then it came to me. I should have recognized her right off, but I hadn't ever seen her with her clothes on.

The next time she looked over at me I did the one thing I hadn't ever done before, but it suddenly became very easy for me to do.

I smirked at her as I boldly winked.

When I did the woman "blushed" about three different shades and then quit looking back at me. She now knew that I recognized who she was.

I think I could get to like this smirking thing.

As we walked through the offices everyone seemed to stop working and watched us pass through. I noticed that well over half of the staff was women. I would guess about 80-85% of them at best.

Just before we reached Candace Marshall's office I looked over into the office next to her and though the glass wall I saw Teala staring at me. But instead of smirking or staring daggers into me like she had been doing for months, she looked truly terrified.

So I smirked at her. Teala quickly looked away from me.

God I was starting to love doing this. No wonder Teala enjoyed it so much.

Candace was sitting behind her desk with her hands clasped in front of her as she waited for me.

"That will be all Shelia," was all that Candace quietly and tiredly said.

The woman, who showed me in, quickly left closing the door behind her. I stood near the closed door and Candace waited to see what I was going to do. I was in no hurry and chose to wait her out instead.

"Well, what are you demands?! I spoke with Jack and he's scared crapless and he's trying to take a dump as we speak. He's calling everyone he knows to tell them to stay as far away from you as they can get. What did you do to him?" asked the attractive older woman in front of me quietly.

"I just explained to him the fallout of this little enterprise of yours. I explained to him what benefits were to be had by those who leave me alone and quit screwing with my life like you all have been doing," I quietly said.

"What does that mean?" asked Candace.

"What it means is that I have video evidence of what Jack and his friends have been up to with the ladies in your office and why. And I juuussst might be willing to share it with the world at large," I said with a smile.

I honestly thought Candace was going to start crying before she quickly regained her composure.

"What do you want?" she softly asked me.

"From Jack and his friends ... I wanted nothing. I just want them to walk away from me and I will walk away from them. That way no one around me is being given any more special favors to not face the same justice that I'm held to. For Jack and his friends there will be no fall out as long as I get my divorce honestly. I won't screw anyone over and be as bad as you bastards are.

"But from you ... you I want my pound of flesh back. Payback if you will. I'm not actually above getting that from you. You personally are directly, or at worst indirectly responsible for this freaking mess and you need to lose something in the mix to make me feel like I not just rolling over and taking it. Even if you weren't, you benefited far too much from what happened for me to let it slide.

"First I want Teala fired. I could care less how business as usual works around here on Capitol Hill, but Teala was directly responsible for roping my wife into this life and destroying our family. I want her terminated with cause by end of business today with no references. I have a ways of checking and I will verify whether or not that happens today.

"Two I want you to stop backing my wife and let her swing in the wind on her own because of her choices. She is a grown woman who I trusted to tie her own shoes and watch our children without drooling on herself. She is neither an idiot nor a fool and she went into this with her eyes wide open. Now she can pay those same consequences with those same wide open eyes, all alone like I'm doing.

"So if you're paying for her Attorney I want you to stop. If her Attorney is a friend of yours I want you to tell her to back off. I want you to stop using the power of your office to block my divorce. It will either happen because I requested it and it's granted on its own merit or because I destroyed half of Capitol Hill to get it, but I will get it.

"Three I want every married woman who was part of your "pussy posse for votes" to go home tonight and confess what they have done to their families in its entirety without trying to color or taint what they've been up too. That isn't even remotely up for debate and so don't ask. Actually nothing I say is up for debate today. I say that because I saw you getting ready to say something and I thought I'd just nip that one in the bud early," I said as I nodded her direction.

Whatever Candace was going to say died on her lips as I continued.

"I also don't want you or any of your friends helping any of those women in their divorces if it comes down to that. That also means getting them Attorney's or setting them up with cushy deals at "depression" centers where they can live a life of comfort while their husbands are stuck not getting the closure they need if that is what their husbands want. Those husbands deserve better than that if they so choose to divorce their whores.

"I have names and lists of families of everyone involved. Their husbands deserve more than believing their wives are coming home faithful, when they are out spreading their legs more often than a two dollar whore on nickel night for you. I expect you to insure that all of this happens or I will consider this your way of saying go screw yourself and I will take appropriate action.

"I doubt Jack or his friends would appreciate knowing they went down because you refused to make your whores come clean. And since you don't know whose husband I'm going to talk to, it's better if you clean the entire stables first before I provide evidence that some wronged husband may just take to the tabloids on their own. Right now I have control over who sees what, but later ... who knows," I said shrugging my shoulders

The color kept draining from Candace's face the longer I listed my demands until it looked almost chalky white.

"Four I expect you to keep all those women on your payroll if they want to stay after everything goes down at their homes tonight. I'm sure with all the divorces that might be pending due to these "extracurricular" activities they have been involved in they will still need jobs. Someone still needs to pay for their well being and it might as well be you.

"Of course you'll have to find something else for them to do that doesn't involve them lying on their backs since I'm sure Jack and his friends won't be touching them for a while. Those women I expect to be kept on here includes my whore of a soon to be ex-wife. I don't want to ever be forced to pay to support her choice in careers.

"Now I'll tell you the same thing that I told Jack, I expect all of my demands to be met by end of business today or I'll consider your refusal to be telling me to go screw myself like I said. You screw me on this and I'll screw you back, but harder.

"If I have to screw you then I'll keep the tap open and screw everyone I have on my list and that list is so large it's not funny. I know when Jack saw his place on the list he found nothing funny about it. If I start releasing vids none of you will be elected to town dog catcher if what I have gets out, and almost all of you will definitely do jail time.

"You all will make coach roaches look like ants as you try to desperately do damage control. And in the end won't matter if you find me or not to get revenge, because there will be too many of you trying to save your own skins. I played Jack an excerpt of the videos that I have so that he already know it's authentic," I said

Candace's face was "ghost" white near the end of my tirade, but it grew even whiter when I mentioned videos, and she just shook her head slowly no in horror once I finished.

"You really do hate me don't you? I'll never get another bill passed in the house now. You've just ended my career," she said softly.

"Do I hate you? I wouldn't piss on you to put you out if you were on fire. If anything I would set wood blocks around you and get marshmallows out to toast! You and your aid are directly responsible for destroying not only my life but the life of two innocent children who will have to grow up in a broken home! You are responsible for taking their mother from them for your own selfish goals. So how many other homes are going to suffer the same fate thanks to you, hmm?!

"So to answer your question yes I hate you with a passion that is unending! After this you better work hard at staying under my radar in case I have a moment of rage and bone you all just for old time's sake. What I feel for you I thought I would never feel for another living being, but I could easily cross this room and squeeze the life out of you without losing a nights sleep!

"If you see me before I see you, you better do your level best to keep me from noticing you. Your new aid better keep you apprised of all public outings that I may remotely be thinking of going to so that you can avoid me like a leper. You better cancel anything you might want to go to that I might show up at. If I ever see you again in person I'll take that as a direct challenge.

"As to the end of your career ... pfffft. You and Jack and so many other people are in the same boat that if it got out what you did you're all screwed. All you have to do is remind them that if any of them break ranks to be dicks then everyone's hosed including them. It's in all of your best interest to pull together and not pull apart," I said smiling.

I waited for a few more minutes just staring at Candace and waiting.

But when she didn't do anything but stare at me as I waited, I then said "Well, I do have other things to do today and you now have a lot on your plate. You know, it's best if you don't tell anyone about the videos or someone might accidently let it slip that I have them and then someone in the media might hear and go looking and discover one of them, and then you're all hosed anyway.

"You know, I'm sure you'll think of some way to do what I asked without mentioning them to get those women to come clean. I'll be checking and if they haven't talked to their husbands by tonight then I'm talking to all the husbands with videos in hand first thing in the morning. Then it should get very interesting for everyone involved, don't you think? I plan to also inform Jack of this newest wrinkle he's now facing. Afternoon Candace," I said as I turned to walk out.

I hadn't gone more than three steps out the now opened door when I almost bumped into the circle of women around the office I was just in. That included Teala who was now looking even more terrified, if that was possible, and who had also gathered with the others to see how my conference with Candace went.

Teala started to open her mouth to say something to me when I heard "TEALA GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" from Candace as she noticed Teala standing there.

Teala jumped about four miles, but she still all but raced into the office and quickly shut the door behind her. I could make out the muffled yelling as I walked away.

I just smiled big as I started to push my way through the group. The brown haired woman who showed me in looked like she was going to break down and cry at any moment as I pushed my way out past the assembled group.

If it was for any other reason I might have felt bad for her. But in knowing that she was crying because she might soon be divorced because of sleeping around with a lot of men, for who knows how long on her husband, quickly killed any sympathy I felt for her.

The pretty receptionist stared at me as I left the office and I thought she might have looked familiar as well. Oh well, if she was married, and also one of Candace's whores, tonight will certainly be quite eventful at her home as well.

I found I was again humming that tune again before I realized.

I think it was that song by Cee Lo Green called "Forget you".

God, I think I love that song.


My last stop was to the Valley View Center.

Katie came into the visitor's room and shuffled towards me. She looked over her shoulder and saw that two orderlies were flanking the door she just passed through and were watching her.

"What did you tell them last time you were here? They now believe I cheated on you and I just won't face it. It doesn't matter, we can work this out between the two of us if you let me," said Katie softly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.