Five Little Words - Cover

Five Little Words

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Chapter 2

Teala showed up the following night and seemed nothing but professional.

At first.

I took her suit coat and tried to appear the gracious host. But as I turned to hang her coat I caught her reflection in the mirror next to the closet door as she started to turn away from me. It was her trademark "smirk". Like a flash I was on alert and I watched her closely as it disappeared.

Something was going on but I had no idea yet what it was.

Teala came to our house dressed in a tasteful black with white pin striped skirt and matching suit jacket. It was cut to fit her body well. She had given me the jacket to hang and she was wearing a tasteful white but snug blouse. The skirt was about six inches above her knees and it showed off her still very impressive legs.

Her outfit wasn't "too" tight, but it was tight enough that you could tell that she was lean and fit. Her hair was a little longer than I remembered and styled differently, but it was still cut short.

The dinner was pretty uneventful, and Katie and Teala spent the entire time catching up and I spent that time trying to feed the kids and keep up with them so that Katie could visit with Teala.

As soon as dinner was finished I needed to start to get the kids ready for their bath. Surprisingly Katie didn't move but sat at the table with Teala as I started cleaning up the dinner mess.

Normally I wouldn't have minded that, as it was something I wanted to do to show my love for my wife and all she does for us. But again I caught Teala smirking out of the corner of my eye when she thought I didn't notice.

Teala then said "Girl it's time for us to go. I need to get us back before daybreak."

I thought that was a strange way to phrase her statement. But before I could say something Katie stood up and pulled me close and whispered to me "Thank you for giving me this night to myself. I would really like to have some time with other adults."

I wanted to say something, but she whirled off and quickly headed upstairs.

I was left wondering "What was it when I took you out? Am I just chopped liver? Don't you enjoy the various times out with me?"

We usually took turns when we gave Stacy and Michael their baths, and we always put them in the tub at the same time. Giving a two and three year old a bath takes all your concentration if you don't want any accidents.

While bathing the kids I caught a few faint snatches of conversation, but it was enough that I knew that Teala had come up the stairs and was now in our bedroom helping Katie pick out her clothes for tonight.

The comment that disturbed me the most was something I heard a couple different times. It was Teala saying "You're not going to wear "that" out are you? Here let me help."

Working hard to not give Teala the ammunition she was looking for I waited for Katie to come and say goodbye to me and the kids. I figured I would see what she intended to wear and then say something about it if I objected.

But fate didn't give me that chance.

The next sound I heard was the sound of feet going down the stairs and then the front door closing.

Did Katie just leave without saying goodbye to the kids or me?

My heart started to sink as I realized that Teala's visit wasn't starting out well, and that cold feeling that started in my chest last night was only spreading and getting colder.


I tried to get some sleep but at 3 am I gave up trying.

Where was Katie? I was starting to get nervous. I would have called her cell phone again, but at 11 pm when I tried it the first time I heard it ringing from upstairs with that goofy tune she liked.

Racing upstairs to make it stop before it woke up the kids I found it in the middle of the bed. I bet that bitch Teala took it out of her purse so I couldn't bother them.

As I sat on the side of the bed waiting I heard a car pull up and stop. It was about 3:30 and it was easy to hear because of how quiet the neighborhood was. It was a large dark car, but in the dark I had no idea what the model was.

The lights were out upstairs, but the lights in the living room were on. Looking out the upstairs window I saw Teala get out of the backseat of the driver's side of the car and look towards our house as she walked around the front of it. I swear I could see her smirking as she did, but it might have been my eyes just "wanting" to see it from where I was.

As I watched Teala open the front passenger door I saw my darling wife was sitting in the front seat, but I had a downwards angled view of the car and couldn't see the driver. First Katie's legs swung towards the door, then she swung them back for a "long" moment, and then she swung them back again towards the door again.

Teala stood by the open door at first watching all of this. She later looked towards the house where I believe she thought I was watching them while hiding from the living room. But regardless she made no move to stop whatever it was that Katie was doing while she waited.

When Katie finally stepped out of the car I got my first "good" look at my wife.

She was wearing the spaghetti strapped short red dress I got her on Valentine's Day. It was the one I bought her when we went to a short dinner and then to a hotel. Our next door neighbor's daughter was willing to watch our children for us for the night so we could have this time to ourselves.

We decided that Katie shouldn't wear this dress again because she spent every spare moment I wasn't near her fighting off all the males determined to get her to leave me there and go off with them. A couple of bolder men came right up and propositioned her right while I was sitting with her a few different times. The dress ended about four inches above her knees.

And yet here she was wearing it again without me. A dress she swore she would never wear without my being around.

Again knowing what I know now, I should have seen what this night started was only going to end one way for my life.

Teala walked a badly staggering Katie up to the door and rang the doorbell several times in quick succession.

I couldn't believe she would do that. Our kids were in bed long ago. Didn't she care she would be waking them up?

As I headed quickly downstairs I saw Teala peering into the window to see where I was. I think she honestly thought I was sitting down there waiting for her.

Once she saw me coming down the stairs she leaned Katie against the doorway and then raced back to the waiting car. Just as I opened the door I saw her get in the front passenger side of the car and wave. Then dark blue or black car raced off into the night.

Just who was that and what was going on?

Katie seemed to just fall into the house. She tried to hug me as she draped her boneless body across me. I quickly grabbed her because she soon gave up the fight of trying to hold herself up upright. Now I was carrying my thoroughly drunken wife up the stairs.

As I did I heard "My hubby isn't a wimp. He loves me enough to give me anything once."

Ok, what? What was she talking about? Did she say "give" or "forgive"? I couldn't quite make it out in her drunken state.

I tried to question her, but she was too far gone to answer anything. Laying her on the bed, I tried to figure out the best way to get her under the blankets so I could get at least a few hours of sleep before I had to get up.

Finally I decided to let her sleep in her underwear and I would sleep on the couch. She reeked so badly of cigarette smoke that I couldn't breathe. There was no way I would be able to sleep next to someone who smelled that badly.

As I undressed my wife I noticed a few other things besides what she was wearing as I brought her up the stairs.

I realized her large breasts weren't covered by a bra under her dress. Anywhere she went tonight that was cold she would be advertising her braless state like a neon sign in this thin dress. I had purchased her a matching red under bra and string thong panties to wear just for this dress.

Then I could see that she was wearing just the string thong panties I purchased for this dress, the underwear that was only supposed to worn by Katie for me on special occasions. I wonder what the occasion was tonight without me.

But the thing that bothered me the most was that one string was snapped. Not untied, but snapped close to the wide patch of material in the front. That really bothered me. The panties weren't made of something that would be easily torn.

Another thing that bothered me was as I carried her upstairs I could see she was also wearing the matching red stockings that went with the thong panties and the red CFM pumps that I also purchased to be worn with this dress.

It took all I could not to touch my wife's crotch or check for any signs on her panties that she was out having sex with another man. But I did notice that the area around her crotch was redder than the rest of her skin. That made me wonder and I didn't like where those dark thoughts were going.

As that thought went through my mind I also realized that even if she had sex, and if he wore a condom, I wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. So checking by feel wasn't really going to tell me anything long after the fact.

Refusing to give into my fears I went downstairs and tried to settle down on the couch and get what little sleep I could before I needed to be at work.

But morning came early for both of us.

I was so exhausted with less than two hours sleep that I about fell "up" the stairs. Now all of my nervous energy that was centered on the anxiety of where my wife was, was now gone. It was now replaced by heavy fatigue, and I was useless to everyone I encountered during the day.

Before I left I checked in a few times on Katie and her hangover was so bad that once she got out of bed, when she heard me come upstairs the last time to check on her, she just laid on the floor crying. I wanted to rush in and hold her, but I was still upset by her actions the night before.

Thankfully school hadn't started yet and I was later able to call my neighbor Mrs. Jones and asked if her fifteen year old daughter Susan could watch the kids to give Katie a break to recover. Susan took them back to their house where her mother could help so that Katie could get some sleep.

When I came home after work I didn't want Katie to think I was going after her but I was going to get some answers.

But I never got the chance. When I came home later that afternoon Katie all but tackled me and pushed me into a chair. She cried and begged me to forgive her for going out and getting drunk.

I remember asking "Katie what happened last night. Where did you go what did you do?"

But Katie didn't remember too much.

She remembered Teala taking her to a few clubs and introducing her to a lot of important and very famous people. She met Federal and local politicians. She met some athlete's and some stars, but she didn't remember too much beyond a certain point. Katie did remember flashes of lots and lots of dancing, but she had no idea whom she danced with or how long they stayed.

That bothered me a lot given how she was dressed when she left.

When I asked her about whose car she was in when she came home she looked at me blankly and asked "Didn't Teala drive us back?"

I was also bothered by that. What was Teala's game. Teala certainly knew what she was doing last night, but what was her game with my wife.

To my horror and shock, I was soon to learn what that was.


Katie tried her level best to kill me with sex the rest of the week. Normally we only got in two or three times a week with two small children barely three underfoot. But that week Katie made dinner and cleaned everything up so I didn't have to. And every night while I was putting the kids in bed she turned down the sheets and was waiting for me while wearing some new lingerie.

I was wondered where she got the outfits. But every time I asked she looked upset and said she had to do this to make what she did right. It wasn't close to an answer, but she made it worth my while to shut up and get into bed.

After the third night I couldn't take it anymore and I asked if she cheated on me and that's why she was doing this. But Katie went red in the face and said she would never do that to me. This was for her feeling guilty about going out dressed like she was and coming home drunk.

At some point after that week things started to calm down and we went back to our two to three times a week. I also returned to my normal duties of helping out to show my appreciation for everything Katie did around the house and with the kids.

One thing I noticed after that week of wild sex was that sometimes the phone would ring and Katie would quickly answer it and then say "No, I can't talk about that right now" and then she would hang up.

I would always ask "Who was that?" but Katie would only say that Teala had called and she didn't want to talk to her right now.

That should have made me happy, but it started off the cold feeling in my chest again.

It took Teala about two more weeks to convince my wife to invite her to dinner again. It was all I could do to be civil, but Teala seemed to be contrite and kept apologizing for how she kept Katie out all night.

Teala also swore to me Katie didn't have sex or do anything "in appropriate" with anyone, but I was still bothered by her torn panties and her very red looking crotch. I had left the torn panties on Katie when I put her in bed, and she never brought them up or commented about them to me. I had no idea where they went either. I never ever saw them in Katie's drawer ever again.

I should have thrown Teala out of the house right then, but I didn't want to be seen as that overbearing husband who expected his women to be barefoot and pregnant, or sat doing nothing while they brought me beers as I watched sports on TV. I was trying to do all I could to show my wife I loved her by doing my part around the house.

And Katie would appreciate that right?

Right?

It was the following week that I got up and found that Katie was gone from her side of the bed. Thinking she was downstairs I went downstairs looking for her. I was used to just sleeping in my boxers, and not expecting anyone in the house but my wife.

So imagine my surprise to hear "Nice abs boxers boy!"

Looking towards the kitchen I could see Katie and Teala in spandex running shorts and tops. If anything Teala had filled out a touch more since I last saw her dressed like this, and she was looking quite fit and trim. I always thought my wife was stunning, but now she was over the top dressed like she was.

But what I worried the most about was the two of them running around dressed like that.

As I looked at the two of them sitting there drinking water and talking I forgot one of the basic facts of nature with males. Since I had risen I was now sporting good sized morning wood and I was also facing the one woman I despised the most in life with it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.