Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking - Cover

Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 5

Kelly's wedding night was an exercise in her training and punishment. Olga tied her up, spanked her, put nipple clamps on her, pulled her hair, taunted her, bullied her in every way possible. The night passed in a blur of pain and pleasure for Kelly, who was being re-educated to regard Olga and Brad as her mistress and master, and to take orders from them.

"Piggy," Olga said at one point. "That will be your name from now on. Piggy. You've been such a slim, snotty rich bitch, and I like you answering to Piggy now."

"But I don't like that name," Kelly whined.

"What did you say?" Olga said.

"I, I don't like that name," Kelly said meekly.

"Take your panties off!" Olga said. "Bend over my knee, you insolent bitch!"

Kelly did as she was told, and Olga administered her hardest spanking yet, till Kelly's ass had purple welts all over it and she was wailing hysterically.

By the end of the spanking Kelly's will was broken, and she was ready to follow any order Olga or Brad gave her.

"Now, we'll start with the real punishment," Olga said. "Now, we'll change your body. I want you to start looking like a Piggy. We need to fatten her up, don't you think, Brad?"

"Yes," Brad said. "That would be a great way to humiliate her. Her mother would be appalled. Her snotty friends would laugh at her if she gained some pounds."

Kelly shuddered. She had always prided herself on her slim, sexy body. It would be abject humiliation to get fat.

"No!" she said. "Please. I don't want to get fat. I'll do anything, but not that. It would make me a laughingstock."

"That's exactly why we're going to do it," Olga said. "We're going to plump you up like a balloon, dress you in some ridiculously tacky clothes, and see how bad that humiliates you.

"No!" Kelly cried. "Please, anything but that."

But it was no use. Her will was breaking with each new humiliation, and she was learning to take orders from Brad and Olga. She had no choice, really, but to go along with their plan.

And the plan was for her to be tied up all day long during her honeymoon, and to eat and drink constantly, with lots of fattening food and at least a case of beer a day. She never left her hotel room, and Olga fed her constantly, making her drink so much beer that she was in an alcoholic daze all day long, and she often couldn't stand up to get to the bathroom and ended up wetting her panties.

She had to watch Brad and Olga making love in the bed right in front of her eyes, and if she objected to that or anything else, she got another painful spanking, her ass turning purple from all the harsh blows.

By the end of two weeks Kelly had gained 30 pounds, all of it going to her ass and her soft, flabby midsection. Her face was puffy and her eyes were bloodshot. Her hair was uncombed, and she stank from body odor, since they hadn't let her take a shower. She barely fit into her clothes, and Olga smiled in glee to see how Kelly waddled around the room in her too-small panties.

But that was just the start. When it was time to go home from the honeymoon Olga went shopping in the trashiest part of town and bought an outfit that made Kelly look like a slutty tourist. She made Kelly wear a pair of hot pink spandex pants that showed every jiggle of her fat ass, and she paired that with a low cut leopard print top that exposed Kelly's soft white breasts with every movement. She put lots of thick makeup on Kelly and painted her lips a lurid shade of red. She put Kelly in six inch stiletto heels that made her hips sway when she walked, and she bought lots of cheap jewelry for her to wear.

Kelly protested, but exposing herself in such a trashy way turned her on. Her crotch got wet as she noticed the people in the very swanky hotel watching her as she wiggled through the lobby on the way to the airport.

But that wasn't the end of her humiliation. Olga got Kelly so drunk in the airport that she could barely stagger onto the plane and she had to endure the stares of the horrified passengers.

On the plane, Kelly had to walk all the way down the center aisle, because Olga had switched seats and made Kelly sit in the back, while she sat in First Class with Brad. Not only that, Kelly was forced to sit in between two biker types, huge men in motorcycle jackets who kept looking down the front of her top.

"Make sure you're nice to them," Olga said, coming back to visit her. "They're some friends, and I told them all about you. They can't wait to have some fun with you in midair."

The biker guys stunk of alcohol, and one of them had no teeth. They kept passing around a flask of whiskey, and they made Kelly take big drinks of it. Before she knew it, her head was spinning, and when the plane took off the bikers proceeded to put their hands down her top and feel her breasts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.