Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking - Cover

Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 4

Kelly's episode of public spanking at her wedding reception completely embarrassed her mother Suzanne, who stood in the audience fuming while Brad spanked Kelly, and was even more embarrassed when other people took turns spanking Kelly, and then reach her boiling point when she saw that the whole scene was being videotaped by the wedding photographer.

"Henry, stop this at once!" she said to her husband, but Henry was enjoying the show. He had known for years that Kelly was a spoiled brat, and he was happy to see her get her comeuppance through a public spanking.

Finally Suzanne had had enough, and she pushed her way through the crowd and grabbed Kelly by the arm and pulled her out of the ballroom. She took Kelly into the ladies' room and sat the very disheveled but unrepentant Kelly down and gave her a stern lecture.

"What in the hell is going on?" Suzanne said. "First, you go out and flirt with every man in the place, goading your husband till he's forced to spank you in front of the entire wedding reception. Then, what's worse, you actually seemed to enjoy it! You were getting all hot and bothered with that spanking, weren't you?"

"Yes," Kelly said. "I discovered that I like it. Public humiliation turns me on." She tossed her hair defiantly.

"Well, I could tell that by the way you were playing with yourself after the spanking," Suzanne said. "I have never been more embarrassed in my life! You've embarrassed me and our whole family. You listen to me, young lady. You will stop this behavior at once, and you will march out there and finish this wedding reception at your husband's side, and there will be no more public spankings or I will cut you off without a cent! Do you hear me? You'll be flipping burgers at McDonald's and shopping at Wal-Mart, because you'll get no more money from me!"

Kelly was a true rich bitch who'd never worked a day in her life, and the thought of being poor was horrifying to her. She said, "Yes, mother," in a meek tone of voice, and went straight to the mirror to try to fix her disheveled hair and makeup. Suzanne helped her redo herself, and in ten minutes a very meek and chastened Kelly walked back into the reception, looking as beautiful and glamorous as she did an hour or so before.

Brad was happy that his new bride was behaving better, but he was still furious at her for causing him so much embarrassment by flirting with his friends.

At one point, when he had her out on the dance floor for a slow number, he whispered in her ear: "You're going to pay dearly for embarrassing me today. If you think your ass hurts now, wait till later tonight. From now on, you will address me as Master, and you will be my slave, and you will do whatever I say."

"Yes, Master," Kelly said. Part of her rebelled at using that term, but another, deeper part was thrilled.

For the rest of the reception Kelly stayed by Brad's side, smiling at the guests, playing the part of the demure wife. She knew they were all secretly laughing at her for the way she was publicly spanked, but she didn't care. She was secretly looking forward to her wedding night with Brad, to letting him take control of her and bring out her submissive side. Her ass hurt so much she couldn't sit down, but every tingle of pain made her shudder with pleasure also. It was a new feeling for her, because she was used to being in control and having men act like fools around her. Now, she was the fool, at the mercy of her lust for humiliation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.