Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking - Cover

Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 3

Brad had lots more humiliation in store for Kelly this time.

He got Eddie's wife Alice and some other women to hold Kelly in a prone position across the banquet table, her ass sticking up for all to see, and he found the videographer, a geeky young man named Ted, and told him: "I want you to videotape this, and make sure you get lots of closeups of my wife's ass getting spanked. Don't miss a second of it. When we're finished, I want you to take the disc back to your office and make 200 copies of it, enough for every person at this wedding. I'll pay you an outrageous amount of money to get it done in time so that I can hand out copies of it to everyone as they leave the wedding reception."

Ted couldn't believe his ears. "You want me to videotape your wife getting spanked?"

"That's right," Brad said. "Every whack on her ass, I want it recorded."

"Yes, sir!" Ted said, slinging his camera over his shoulder and heading toward the head table. "With pleasure!"

"By the way, Ted?" Brad said. "I won't be angry at all if this tape makes it onto YouTube by tomorrow afternoon. In fact, there might be a bonus payment for you if it does."

"Wow!" Ted said. "You bet!"

He raced over to the head table and set up his camera directly behind Kelly's sweet ass, making sure to lovingly record every spank that was delivered to it, along with Kelly's howls of outrage and humiliation.

It was truly a group affair, with even little boys taking part in the festivities. Kelly's nephew Jimmy, who had hated her ever since the days when she babysat him and spent the time painting her fingernails and telling him to "Shut up, little brat," took great pleasure in delivering a few hard whacks to her upended butt.

Kelly was crying hot tears from the humiliation. This was too much! To have her ass exposed and spanked by her relatives, her friends, even her boss at work! It was the most humiliating thing a girl could go through.

Humiliating, yes, but also ... it was getting her so hot and bothered. She squirmed and moaned and wriggled, and as the pain stung, she found herself wanting it. There were waves of pain and pleasure going through her body, and as her ass cheeks got hotter, her pussy juices flowed. She was humiliated to think if anyone could tell, and she tried to hold herself back, but then it was too much.

"Oh, oh, OH!" she screamed, as she found herself getting closer and closer to cumming. She had never felt anything so pleasurable, and it was driving her crazy with desire. She moved her ass up each time in anticipation of a smack, and when the blow occurred shivering waves of heat spread through her from her ass all the way down to her toes, and then up to her eyes, which were half-closed in ecstasy. Her body was quivering, and she moaned louder each time she got another smack. Then, she started shouting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.