Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

It was true, although Kelly's ass cheeks were stinging with pain from Brad's spanking, she also realized she was getting hot. The humiliation of getting spanked in front of her entire wedding reception was turning her on. Almost against her will, her pussy was getting wet, and she was raising her ass up to meet Brad's hand each time he brought it down to spank her again.

By now there was a mixture of laughing and even some cheers from the crowd.

"Go on, Brad, give her a good spanking," somebody said. "She deserves it."

Eddie's wife Alice was holding Kelly's ankles and laughing hard at the scene of Kelly's humiliation. The girls in the wedding party were shocked, but nobody tried to stop Brad. They all knew what a bitch Kelly was, and they secretly enjoyed seeing her humiliated like this.

Finally, after one last hard slap, Brad stopped. "Maybe that will teach you some respect," he said.

Kelly was on the verge of cumming, and she moaned under her breath. Why couldn't he have kept spanking her? She didn't want anybody to know how much she enjoyed the spanking, but she was so close to an orgasm that her body felt like it was on fire.

She bit her lip to stay focused, and she stood up and fixed her dress, covering her bare ass, feeling the shame of everyone staring at her as her tears of humiliation coursed down her cheeks. She had to do something, so she stamped her foot and spluttered something about "Go to hell, Brad," and then flounced out of the ballroom and ran to the ladies' room.

Inside the ladies' room she ran into a stall, pulled down her dress and stuck her hand down her panties, bringing herself to a shaking, shuddering, moaning climax in seconds. "Oh God!" she shouted, as she came.

Unfortunately, two of her bridesmaids, Dana and Viv, had come in the ladies' room just as she was coming to a very noisy climax, and they heard the whole thing. When she came out of the stall she saw them looking at her with shock and wonderment in their eyes.

"What's your problem?" she said, tossing her blonde hair contemptuously. "Haven't you ever seen a girl bringing herself off before?"

"Well, no, not at a wedding reception," Dana said.

"Well, why not?" Kelly said. "If I want to do it here, I'll do it here, and nobody's going to stop me." She had regained some of her confidence, and in fact she was acting brassier than ever to hide her embarrassment at what had happened out on the dance floor.

"All right, you two," Kelly said. "Help me get fixed up so I can go out there and turn heads again. I want to look even sexier than before. Come on, help me with this makeup. It's smeared all over my face. I'm going to go out there and make every guy in the place want to fuck me. If Brad thinks I was flirting before, wait till he sees me now!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.