Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking - Cover

Kelly's Wedding Day Spanking

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

Kelly Summers was a hot number, and she knew it. She had silky blonde hair, blue eyes, a pert little nose, and a body that caused men to stop what they were doing and stare at her. She liked nothing better than to lord it over men, to bat her long eyelashes at them and twist them around her little finger to get what she wanted.

She was a cockteaser. Kelly wore short-short miniskirts, low-cut blouses, and stiletto heels. She loved to get men all hot and bothered and then flounce away on her heels, laughing at the bulge in their pants.

When she met Brad Dillon he seemed different than most men. He had an edge to him, and even though he was obviously in love with her, he didn't throw himself at her. He was an ex-Marine, a man who owned his own construction company, and he took no nonsense from anybody.

They were engaged in a matter of months, and Kelly had the pleasure of planning a big wedding. She wanted it to be an event to remember, and she got her father to take out an equity loan so she could have the most lavish reception at the most exclusive country club in the State.

But that was nothing compared to her dress. It was a white silk number that fit her like a glove, and it had a low cut front and back to show off her assets. She wore satin gloves that went up past her elbows, and had a lacy veil and a train that rustled as she sashayed up the aisle in her impossibly high heels.

She loved how all the men in the church got flustered looking at her, and how the women gave her jealous looks. She winked at smiled at them all, basking in all the attention.

At the reception she flirted outrageously with all the guys, especially after she had a few glasses of champagne. She noticed that Brad was clenching his teeth as though he was Êangry, but that didn't bother her. This was her time to show off, and she was enjoying every minute of it.

After a few more glasses of champagne she decided to play a little game. She'd see how many guys she could get to dance with her, just to see the jealous looks on their wives and girlfriends' faces. She picked out one guy after another and danced with them, pushing her body close to them, especially on the slow songs. On the romantic, slow songs she ground her hips into each one of them, laughing to herself when she felt their erect penises pushing against her. She actually kept count of how many guys she got to cum from rubbing herself up against them. She could tell as they shuddered with pleasure when she pushed her pussy against those hard bulges.

Brad was standing on the side of the dance floor, and by now she could tell he was fuming. He was clenching and unclenching his fists, and his face was flushed. Kelly didn't care. He would have to learn who was boss in their marriage, and now was as good a time as any. She was dancing with Brad's best man, a guy named Eddie, and she was busy trying to get him to cum. It was a fast song, and she turned and pushed her cute round ass tight against him, feeling his throbbing cock pushing against her ass cheek.

All of a sudden she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Brad, who grabbed her and pulled her off the dance floor. He marched her over to a spot right in front of the head table, next to the DJ, and waved his hand to make the DJ stop the music.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.