Tim & kate Love Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by 4U2NV

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mixture of hot sex, and sweet romance of a teen couple in high school that meet each other at the worst times of their lives. It is slow at first, the sex comes in around chapter 3-4. Dont have any editor so I'm trying to double check for corrections while i post each chapter

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

As Kate came out of the water, trying to hold Tim's big board, she thought she would have to get one of her own. She frowned at it; it was just too big and had a different shape than she was used to. Coming up to the deck, she nearly called out to him, but noticed that he was sound asleep in one of his chairs in the sun and showing the beginnings of a sunburn. Setting the board beside the front door, she walked around and carefully crawled onto the chair, sliding her body up his. She cast a glance around, but they were alone on the beach.

Tim was dreaming about something crawling up his legs. The sensation was not unpleasant, and when that something touched his crotch, he looked down to see Kate sliding up his body, her breasts pushed into his stomach, and her hand on his cock, slowly rubbing it through his trunks.

Their lips met and her weight settled fully on top of him as her tongue entered his mouth. Her cool, wet body was soaking into him, refreshing against his sun-warmed skin. Grabbing her around the waist he turned them over, pressing into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as his fingers gently twined into her wet hair, which smelled of the ocean. He picked her up and, without breaking the kiss, carried her into the house and towards the bathroom.

He set her on her feet on the dark blue and cream rug. The bathroom was the one place in the house where everything was very fluffy; it was a bathroom, after all. Turning the water to a comfortable temperature, he helped her out of her bikini. He could feel her body practically vibrating with her desire to be touched. When she was naked, he began to remove his shirt, but her hands took over, and she undressed him slowly, taking time to kiss his chest and stroke his arms, her fingertips transferring her energy into his body.

The air was thick with the steam from the water and the heat of their bodies as they entered the shower. He watched as the water cascaded down her shoulders and ran down her stomach, then her legs. She stuck a finger underneath his chin, drawing it up, and bringing her lips to his again. Pressing her up against the shower wall, he groaned at the way her breasts felt, mashed into his chest. As his lips moved with hers, his hand roamed down over her supple ass cheeks, down to her right leg. He raised it, supporting her weight and drove himself up into her, rubbing his cock in between her very hot, wet, pussy lips. Grinding hard into her, she moaned into his mouth, as the hair on his chest tickled her firm naked breasts, her nipples now hard and poking into his chest.

Tim broke the kiss and turned her around, running his hand up, around her ass and over her waist, then down to her slightly hairy pussy mound. His fingers slipped between her outer lips, the juice from her pussy lubricating them well. The aroma that came from her was permeating the air more than anything else; he inhaled deeply, almost tasting her fragrant musk in the back of his throat. His rock hard cock probed at her ass while he rubbed her clit furiously, making her buck back towards him. Slowly, he lined his cock up at her back entrance and whispered in her ear, asking permission to take her; she murmured a note of need and acquiescence.

Coating his shaft in her pussy juices, he re-positioned himself against her, using his finger to spread a little around the ring of her opening and pushing in slowly, taking time to prepare her for penetration. When he was able to get a knuckle inside her, he started to work his finger in and out until he was all the way in and withdrew it. He coated another finger, lubing her ass and his cock again, and then began to apply pressure on her hole with his cock. He met a strong resistance, but the head finally broke through and he slid in a bit further than he had intended, stopping as she gasped, and giving her a moment to adjust to the intrusion.

Using his hand, he coated his cock with the abundant juices from her sopping wet pussy, and then continued his slow penetration, holding her hips as she adjusted her position. They had never had anal sex and Tim wanted to make sure she enjoyed it as much as he was. The tight grip her ass had on him made it difficult to focus; the stimulation and pressure on his cock was overwhelming. Finally, having buried his cock fully inside her, they were able to work into a steady rhythm. Bracing her arms against the wall, she rotated back against him, not letting him pull completely out. His fingers came around to play with her clit, and, as soon as he made contact with the hard little nub, her body tensed and a guttural moan escaped her full pink lips as she yelled for him not to stop. He started to push against her as hard and fast as he could, his fingers rotating quickly around her clit. Her body was trembling violently and he felt her clamp down on his cock, making it impossible for him to move an inch, his cock imprisoned in her hot, fleshy grip.

She arched up on her toes as she came, and when his still-hard cock withdrew from her, the loss of support almost made her lose her footing, but Tim held her until she regained her strength. They cleaned each other up and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel to dry her off and grabbed another for him. As she proceeded to dry her hair in front of the mirror, he hung the towel on a hook and walked up behind her, his hands sliding up and under the towel to cup her breasts. She leaned back against him as he caressed her nipples and stroked her taut belly.

They walked out of the bathroom, totally naked, Tim lowering the curtains to shield them from anyone who might pass by. The sunset lit the room beautifully as they padded down the hall to the kitchen, both of them having worked up an appetite. They pulled the takeout containers from the refrigerator and picked at their food. Laughing and eating, the sun set unnoticed; night set in and the house became dark. When they were finished eating, Tim wrapped Kate in his arms.

They settled on the couch, her naked form molding to his as he flipped through the channels, laughing at how, even with five hundred channels, there was nothing on. As he started to check the channels from the beginning, Kate shifted her body and his cock came back to attention.

Kate could feel Tim harden, his cock pressing into her backside. While she was enjoying the intimacy of just being together on the couch, she was not quite ready to call it a night. She rose and walked to the door, then turned to grin mischievously at Tim before opening the door and running into the night.

He watched her run out the door, his mouth hanging open. Kate had always been daring and spontaneous, but never to this extent. He was thankful that he owned a good stretch of beach and didn't have neighbors. At the door, he paused to look for her, the darkness all but obscuring her pale form. He ran out in the night, the sand between his toes still warm from the day's heat. He caught up with Kate standing at the water's edge, the waves lapping around her ankles.

Tim's arms encircled her waist, his body pressing hard against her back. She could feel the heat radiating from his engorged manhood, making her long for it to be inside of her. She turned, pulling him into the embrace of the waves. Standing on her toes, she kissed his lips, running her tongue over his lips and tasting the traces of food on them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.