Family Day - Cover

Family Day

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was making me feel awfully good, too. A few months ago, I was beginning to feel horny all the time, it was like I was back when I was thirteen or fourteen but I was thirty-eight. I was masturbating more and getting hubby's attention more. Now I've got so much sex with Mark being horny all the time with Sandra and me being constantly naked and now with my son in bed with me as well. I couldn't be happier.

"Mmm, Mom, I'm close, I'm gonna cum ... UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, umm, mmm," he cried as I shoved back hard on him and twisted back and forth which got me off.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, UUM, MMM, mmm, mmm," I groaned as I just sat back on Adam's lap with his cock far up inside me, his hands around me on my breasts while the warmth slowly faded in my depths. He was kissing my back which, I was sure he didn't know, was something that I dearly love. And I dearly loved sitting on his cock after a wonderful hot fuck. I really didn't want to get up and be empty inside.

"Oh, Mom, I just love all this. I just never knew sex could be so good and now, with you and Sandra, both of you, it's like heaven," he said as I remained sitting on him slowly moving around in a circle making us feel good and keeping him hard.

Adam and I then did a wonderful sixty-nine that was breathtaking as we both got each other off at just about the same time. It was excellent. And two more fucks. one with me up on the bathroom counter and one with me riding my son's cock cowgirl style.

We finally, about four, took a nap and woke not long before six, just in time for a shower together which ended up making us a bit late. But, all smiles.

As it turned out we were all four wearing smiles and nothing else. Sandra was certainly attentive to her father as we all pitched in to make our evening meal, there were several times she rubbed up against him and touched his cock which pretty much stayed erect the entire time.

While we ate, I brought up Adam's idea that we all have sex in front of each other and we all agreed that it would be fun. So, we set the next weekend for that little experiment in our new lives as a family.

We cleaned up everything, started the dishwasher and each new couple retired once again to an evening filled with sex and pleasure. Adam and I finally turned off the light after an exhausting stretch of thrilling sex, my son just never seems to go soft, he just kept wanting to fuck his mother until I finally had to plead with him for some sleep.

I have no idea when it was that I awoke to him spooning against me, trying to work the tip of his hard dick in between my labia. I sleepily lifted my top leg to help him along and I expect he shot another load into me but confess that I was fast asleep if it happened.

As the room was lightening in the morning, he was pressing against me again, his arm over me, his hand rubbing my breast.

"You are so horny, Adam. Do you ever let your sister get any sleep?" I asked him groggily.

"Oh, Mom, she keeps waking me up all night wanting sex. I just hope Dad got some sleep."

"Oh, I'm sure your Dad can fend for himself," I chuckled as my son's cock pushed in and began waking me up to a new day with my son and his horny cock. A lovely new day at that.

After a sweet time together, we got up and went to make us all a nice breakfast as Adam helped me prepare pancakes and bacon and French toast. Mark and Sandra came in as we were just pulling the first batches of breakfast goodies off the griddle and they certainly looked as happy as we were. Adam was particularly helpful standing behind me rubbing his cock on my butt which he continued doing even after we had company with us in the kitchen. Things did seem bolder between the four of us as I did see my daughter fondling her father's cock a few times under the table.

Not only has our sex broadened out, it had become more open amongst the four of us. I was now thinking more of my son as my lover than as my child and I could see that Mark was feeling the same way about Sandra. Touching was also more frequent between all of us and some of it was pretty intimate but seemed to be welcomed and even expected and enjoyed by us all.

Our next weekend, as planned, was one that was highly erotic and sexually charged as on Saturday, in the morning, Mark and I watched our children have sex. It was thrilling to watch them together giving each other great pleasure, now relaxed certainly with one another but, especially, with us in the room. They hardly ever seemed to know we were there.

And, with the beauty of their young bodies, they were wonderful to watch. I stroked their father slowly as they went through a lovely repertoire of loving during that morning together.

Then, after lunch, it was our turn as Mark and I practiced our wonderful and varied lovemaking for our children. I was a bit nervous at first but as soon as Mark's head was between my legs, well, that always focusses me like nothing else.

We feasted on each other sexually, just enjoying all the intricacies of our passion that we had developed over so many years together enjoying one another as lovers.

We had decided to talk about our experiences of the day over dinner which we all helped to prepare.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.