Family Day - Cover

Family Day

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Adam stood up, he had been across the table, so this was the first sight of his cock I'd had and, well, I was hoping his beautiful erection was in anticipation of our being together.

"You two take our bedroom, I'll go in with Sandra, let's meet back here at six for supper all happy and smiling," Mark said and we each paired off anew and left for our respective bedrooms.

As soon as we got inside, Adam closed the door and came to me to continue that embrace and kiss that had started what seemed like ages ago.

Now, my hand went down to grip him knowing that what I was holding was destined to soon be happily inside me. I was so wet.

Our tongues were enjoying each other as we hugged and kissed. Then, I pulled back and asked him if he had anything left from his sister for me.

"Oh, mom, just look," as he stepped back and nodded down to his hard cock pointing up at me.

I knelt down, taking it in my hand and sliding my lips around the tip as I began to suck on my son's cock.

"Mmm, Mom, oh, that's so good, really good. Oh, I knew I wanted this, I knew this would be go good. You suck me so well," he moaned.

Well, I should, I thought, I'd started when I was twelve after all. The first time I ever did it was on a fourteen-year old brother of one of my friends, a boy that I was just crazy about. Oh, did he love it and, oh, did I love it, too. I have ever since. And this one, well, this one is just the most special of them all. I couldn't wait to taste my own son's cum.

I did everything to Adam's cock that I knew, my whole repertoire of sucking techniques, I wanted it to be the best for him, I wanted to give him a super-orgasm so we got on the bed to go on.

And, judging from the moans and the writhing as I sucked him, I was doing him good.

When I positioned myself to start sucking on him, I knelt along side him with my feet up around his head, so as soon as I took the tip of his cock in my mouth, I felt his fingers start to slip up and down along my pussy crease spreading all the wetness that I was seeping, so much that I could feel some drizzling down my thighs. I think I was hornier for my son than perhaps I'd admitted to myself.

Now that I had his pretty cock in my mouth, I knew I could and would make him happy.

"Oh, Mom, oh, it feels so good, I can't hold off, it's just so ... oh, OH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UH, uh, um, mmm, mmm," he groaned as gush after gush of his warm, male essence flooded into my mouth as I swallowed over and over taking it into me, my son's first love offering to his mother.

I made sure I had it all, remaining on his cock, licking up each drop that still came up, wanting it all.

"Oh, Mom, you are incredible. My friends call you a MILF, oh, man, if they only knew, oh, if they only knew how you could suck a cock. Oh, sorry to be so crude, but I'm just dizzy from it all."

"Well, sweetheart, I love to suck cocks, your father has known that for a long time and now you do as well. So, any time this pretty cock of yours wants a nice suck, just come see Mommy, though I figure your sister might give you some relief as well."

"Oh, Mom, well, maybe I shouldn't say it but that was the best I've ever had. Maybe you could share some tips with Sandra; she's good, really good, but, wow, that was the best."

I moved up and we hugged and felt each other as we kissed some more. Adam was still nice and hard so I knew I would soon be having just what I've wanted so much.

Adam began kissing my throat and neck, working down along my shoulders as his hand kneaded my breast, then kissing my boobs, licking and sucking my nipples as I pulled back and forth on his cock, keeping him hard though I didn't think it was taking much to do that.

Then on to my stomach and tonguing my navel and licking his way down as he moved to between my legs as I opened fully for him.

The first touch of his wet tongue sent shivers through me, I've always loved my pussy licked. It was that same boy I first sucked who so kindly returned the favor and initiated me so wonderfully into the joys of cunnilingus. Bless him.

Now, my fifteen-year old son was between my legs, the latest to pleasure my pussy. And, he was wonderful. I think his sister must have guided him in how to best make her happy with his tongue. If so, she's done a delightful job.

He was skillful in using his mouth, lips and tongue along with his fingers in making my pussy and clit just sing. He was masterful and soon had me right up on the edge.

"Oh, yes, right there, right there, oh, Adam, you're making me ... oh, OH, OH, AYYE, AYYE, AYYE, OH, OH, mmm, mmm," I cried as I slid my hands down to hold my son's face to my so-happy pussy as he kissed it over and over. "You know what I wanted now, don't you?" I asked him.

He raised up, his wet face smiling at me as he leaned down to kiss me while I reached down to grip him and lead him to where I now so desperately wanted him. I positioned him and his hips gave a shove sliding his cock all the way up inside me.

"Mmm, that's what I want," I moaned.

"Oh, me, too," he said softly as he began moving in and out of me as I raised my legs up in a wide vee so he could run his cock deep down into me. He took hold of my feet and began fucking me. Not making love to me, fucking me. It was just what I wanted.

"Mmm, this is so good, so hot, mmm, oh, Mom, I want us to do this every day, every day."

"What about your sister, Adam?"

"Well, I want her every day, too. That's pretty horny, huh? But, look at you two, naked all the time, two beautiful women, you two just make my dick go crazy."

"I can understand it, I think you and Dad do the same for Sandra and me with your handsome cocks out all the time. Yeah I can understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.