Family Day - Cover

Family Day

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"He really doesn't know I'm talking with you about it, it's really what I want although I know he'd love it. Do you think we could?"

"You've been taking your pill every day? Without fail?"

"Yes, Mom, first thing, even before I brush my teeth."

"Well, if you two want to do this, Dad and I know there's little we can do to prevent it, so at least we know. Just treat each other fairly and lovingly."

"Great, Mom, you and Dad are the best. Oh, and, well, I was wondering, would it be okay for us to sleep together, stay together all night?"

"Yes, dear," I said as she squealed and hugged me, then ran off, no doubt to share the news with her brother.

The next afternoon as I was changing out of my work clothes, Sandra came in my room to talk.

"It was so nice, Mom, for us to sleep together last night. We both kept waking up all night, not being used to having another person in bed, but a couple of times we found a nice way to get back to sleep," she told me grinning ear-to-ear.

"Well, I'm not surprised, I guess. Glad it was nice."

"One other thing, Mom, um, one thing that Adam said to me last night."

I tensed slightly not knowing exactly where this was leading.

"Yes?"

"Well, I think he's too embarrassed to tell you this himself but he thinks you're really sexy, really hot."

"Oh, does he? That's nice to hear at my age."

"And, more ... he said you give him lots of hard-ons when he sees you."

"My. That's quite a compliment."

"There's more. He told me he'd love to have sex with you, too."

Well, well. My son. Well, I had to be honest, I sure did enjoy seeing my son's young, hard cock. There were times, many times, when I felt myself getting wet when I saw him hard.

"I suppose that's not unusual for boys and their moms."

"Well, what about daughters and their dads?"

Oh, my, I thought. I knew already that her father had erections when Sandra was close at hand, especially when she might open her legs sitting across from us on the sofa. She was so beautiful, any male would be affected by her.

"Dad? Do you have sexual urges concerning Dad?"

"I hope you're not mad ... but, well, yes. He is a very handsome man and, well, being around all the time naked with each other and all, well..."

What was I to say?

"Well, dear just like it's pretty common for boys to be attracted to their mothers, it's also pretty common for girls to be attracted to their dads."

"Seeing Dad the way we are now, well, he's really a man, I mean, I can see why you picked him out Mom. He must keep you pretty happy with that."

"I've always tried to be honest with my children, dear, and, yes, your father keeps me quite, quite happy with that."

We talked about other things as well and that night, I filled in Mark on that afternoon's conversation with our daughter.

"Well, I guess for a guy whose turned forty, to have a pretty young woman like our Sandra to say she admires her father's equipment, well, that's pretty nice."

"Yes, I've watched you get hard as I told you about it. Difficult to hide when we're naked."

"Look, she told you that Adam was turned on by you, remember?"

"Oh, I'm not likely to forget that, no."

"The idea turns you on, too, doesn't it?" he asked.

I knew it did but I wasn't sure I wanted my husband to know. When Sandra first hinted at us having sex with them, sex with our children, well, I had two reactions, one rational, one visceral. One made me think, gee, could that be a bad thing, the other made my pussy wet.

"Well, yes, I suppose it does. After all, seeing my son naked now just all the time, watching him get erections, well, I think it's pretty expected, don't you?"

"Yeah, they're both great looking, Adam and Sandra both. I know this kind of thing goes on, I had a friend in high school whose mom was divorced and I knew he was having sex with her. He told me. And, well, after seeing her, I could see why. She was the kind of mom you are, hon."

Mark and I talked about it a little more that day and then we more or less forgot about it as life went on.

I was now becoming more and more certain that our two children were now fully lovers and decided to do two things that I thought would now be more befitting their current situation: I bought them an illustrated and quite detailed sex guide and made it so their computer could surf the internet unfiltered. I did hear from my daughter about a week later that they were enjoying them both immensely.

Then, one afternoon after I'd gotten home from work, I was in the kitchen when Adam came in from the back yard. I was at the counter cutting some vegetables for a salad when he came up behind me and put his arms around me and hugged into me kissing me on the back of my neck asking me, "How's my super-sexy mom this afternoon?"

Now his hands were resting on my stomach, remember, we were all naked now in the house, but in putting his arms around me, his hands and forearms had grazed my breasts right along my nipples before they ended on my stomach and now his hard dick was pressed rather suggestively against my backside.

"Fine, dear, and how are you? Maybe a little horny?" I shot right back to him.

"Oh, Mom, with you around, who wouldn't be?" he replied as I put down the knife and turned in his arms.

No more words were spoken, just a kiss, a kiss like I'd never received from my son before as his hands slid down onto my buttocks pulling me into him while his tongue began to probe between my lips.

Well, there was one of two things I could have done at that moment; break it off and push him away or continue the kiss.

As we kissed on, his hands began to roam up my back as did mine feeling the muscles in my son's torso as his cock now pressed hard at where it was now obvious that it wanted to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.