Family Day
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

So I told her I would and we went up to my bathroom to do the chore. I just couldn't help but admire my daughter's strikingly beautiful body as she preceded me up the stairs, her trim waist, pert, round butt and the evidence of her budding womanhood peeking back at me from between her thighs. My daughter had the most beautiful pussy, I'm uncomfortable admitting it but I couldn't take my eyes off it and, well, it was making me wet. My own daughter.

So, we got into my bathroom and I had her sit on the edge of the bathtub as I got my scissors, razor and shave gel. I knelt in front of her and had her spread wide for me as I began snipping back the tufts of hair. Then I sprayed shave gel on my hand and smoothed it starting along the top and began to whisk away the stubble with the razor.

"Put your foot up on the tub, sweetie, " I asked and she lifted her leg up, opening herself even more fully as I began working down as I spread the lather, then whisked it away. I realized that I was gently smoothing the cream across her labia knowing there was no way to do it without such intimate touching. I looked up once to see her watching me, her face reddening as I went.

I went under, again smoothing the lather first, then sweeping it away with the blade as I checked how smooth I was getting her pubic area. After she was shaved smooth, I took a wet facecloth and wiped her clean, then a hand towel to dry her off.

As I dried her pussy lips, it was obvious from the reddening, the reddening which I had never seen in another female's labia but my own, that she was sexually excited. I also knew that her mother or not, I was also somewhat aroused by the whole thing myself.

I reached up to the countertop and took a hand mirror to show her how she looked.

"Oh, it's really nice. I love the way it looks, kind of like I did a few years ago when I was nine or ten. How often should I do it?" she asked.

"I do it every other day, on weekends every day."

"Why every day on weekends?"

I knew as soon as I'd said it that she would ask.

"Well, Dad and I, we usually have sex on Saturday and Sunday and I like it that way, well, I might as well tell you the truth, he likes to give me oral sex, I've told you about what that is, and I like to be nice and smooth for him."

She was feeling how smooth she was and asked me, "I seem all red down there, do you think it irritated me there?"

"Well, honey, let me ask you something. I know when I do it, when I shave down there, well, it gets me kind of turned on, you know, aroused, sexually excited. Do you feel that way now?"

"Um, I guess I do. I guess I shouldn't huh, with you being my mom and everything?"

"Honey, I get aroused even when I shave myself. It's perfectly normal for it to happen. You do masturbate, right?"

If she looked uncomfortable before, she appeared even more so now.

"Uh, yeah, sometimes, you had said it was all right."

"It's perfectly fine to do. We all get sexual urges and it's a good way of handling them. Even I do it sometimes if Dad is away, we even sometimes do it to each other, just for something a little different. Well, I would guess that maybe you should go and have a little fun with yourself right now from the look of you."

We both giggled a bit and she said, "Well, I think it's something I might want to do privately, not right here."

"Well, I'm rather excited myself, it's something we could do together if you wanted," I suggested, rather amazed that I had come up with such a plan.

"You really mean it, like together, watching each other do it?"

"Well, it would just be you and me, we wouldn't tell the guys."

"It's been a crazy day already, oh, geez, getting myself off in front of my mother. Okay, let's do it before I chicken out," she gushed and we both went into my bedroom and lay down and proceeded to masturbate together.

I lay there next to Sandra as my hands worked between my legs. I was so wet to begin with that I could easily rub the wetness around my clit as I fingered myself with two fingers, a favorite way to bring myself to orgasm. So I had my knees up high and both hands down pleasuring myself as I saw out the corner of my eye, my daughter with one knee raised and one hand down rubbing her now smoothly shaven pussy lips. Her other hand was pinching her nipples.

We both went at it vigorously, I think we both soon mostly forgot the other was on the same bed. For both of us, our breathing was heavy and labored as we rubbed and fingered and soon Sandra was bucking her hips and gasping, "UHN, UHN, UHN," then a stifled scream, "AYYYE, AYYYE," came out followed by low moans as she slowed down rubbing slower, not stopping, just enjoying her afterglow.

I was getting closer as I had two fingers going back and forth as I circled my clit with the side of my thumb on my other hand, I knew it would be soon.

"Mmm, mmm, ooh, mmm," I moaned as I went on. "Oh, OH, UUNH, UUNH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, ooh, so good, mmm," I groaned as I was overcome by wave after intense wave of exquisite pleasure. Like Sandra, I didn't want to stop, I just went on, slower but continuing on.

"Mmm, that was so nice. Was yours good?" I asked my daughter about our first masturbation together.

She turned on her side facing me as I did the same. Again, I was struck by her pure beauty as she said, "Yes, it was wonderful. Maybe the best I've ever had. I'm a little surprised at this but, well, it was really nice to do this, the two of us together like this. I feel very close to you, Mom," and she scooched toward me and put her arms around me and kissed me, kissed me on the lips.

Then she whispered, "I do feel very close to you, Mom, not like sex or anything, but close, like this has bonded us as women."

It was a time when I cried that I don't think I could ever fully tell another soul about it, not ever, as we lay there together in each other's arms, our naked skin together long our length.

"I guess we need to show the guys your new look, Sandra?" I said to her as we lay there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.