Family Day - Cover

Family Day

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'd had some experience with nudism when I was younger so I suggested to my husband and two teens, Adam and Sandra, that we have one day each week where we are nude at home. I never had any idea just where it could lead but it sure is fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mark and I had been married seventeen years when he was turning forty years old and I asked him what he most wished for his fortieth birthday.

"Well, hon, you and I have often talked about trying out the naturist lifestyle and, well, with two teenagers at home, that just doesn't seem too likely, so maybe we could go away for a week to one of those camps, just the two of us?"

He was right, we had talked about nudism, I had a girlfriend when I was young whose family was nudist and I actually enjoyed visiting her once I got over my initial embarrassment, of course. It was funny, the feeling of being bare all the time, I did enjoy it, especially when we were outdoors, oddly, mostly in the rain during the summer. I know, odd. But, true, nonetheless.

So, we talked about it and I found a resort not too far from us and we hired a woman to stay with our two children, Adam, fifteen, and Sandra, thirteen.

The short of it was that we loved our week fully in the sun. And, as I'd hoped, we did get one day of soft, gentle rain where we took several nice walks and we both lay out in it as well. It was just as wonderful as I'd remembered; even better with someone to share it with.

An unexpected result was the effect on Mark's libido, well, honestly, on mine as well. Our sex was frequent and the best in years.

When I had my experience with nudism years ago, the only males I ever saw were my friend's father and her two brothers and they were just little boys. So, when we went to the resort and I was suddenly seeing all manner of male cocks, every variety imaginable, well, yes, it was a turn-on.

So, our sex while we were there was frequent and more wide-ranging than normal. Mark was very pleased to say the least.

When we came home, we soon found that we greatly missed the air and the sun on our bodies and talked a lot about how we might keep some of that skin exposure in our everyday life.

I've told you that we have two children, both teens, a boy and a girl. They, of course, were the big stumbling block to our nudity, if it had been just Mark and me around the house, well, that would have been easy.

Our back yard is perfect, too, fully enclosed and private, just the ideal spot for sunning in the nude. It all rested on Adam and Sandra and how they might accept such a change in our family life. We know that there are families of nudists but most started with it when their children were young and just gradually came to accept it as the norm.

So, one Saturday, as we finished our supper, I told them, "Dad and I went to that resort a month or so ago and we liked it so much, we wanted to kind of have that same lifestyle here at home. We didn't tell you at the time but it was a resort where people didn't wear their clothes, it was a nudist resort."

"Nudist?" they both said at the same time.

"Yes, like Mom said, a nudist resort. It was really wonderful to have the air and the warm sun on our bodies; until you try it, you just don't realize how wonderful the feeling is," their father said.

"You don't mean that you two want to do that here, I hope?" said Adam.

"Not here, not with us?" Sandra added.

"Well, we've all seen each other in our underwear, right, now, it's not quite the same as nude but it's not that far, either," Mark told them.

"We were thinking that we could start with just one day each week where we would be that way, maybe every Saturday, so we can see what it's like" and I told them about my friend growing up and they both, of course, said there would be no way their friends would come over for this and we agreed. They were fairly upset so we told them to think it over and we would talk the next day some more.

They were pretty quiet around the house until we had them come into the den the next afternoon. Mark and I had talked about their reaction and, truthfully, we were prepared to drop the whole idea if they continued to object.

As we broached it again, we got the impression that our kids had talked together about it with one another and Sandra seemed more interested than Adam.

He told us, "Well, I just think I'd feel too uncomfortable. You know, it might just be too embarrassing."

Mark replied, "I think I know what you mean, Adam, being a guy, we kind of show when, well, we get erections, it's a simple as that. After all, it is a natural thing, it just is part of how we're made. I can't imagine that any of us would be upset if you or I did have an erection, it's just natural. Right?" my husband asked, looking at me.

"I certainly wouldn't be upset, I know these things happen, Adam," I told him.

"Yeah, I agree, it's nobody's fault. It is natural. I wouldn't be upset, Adam," Sandra assured her brother.

"Well, I just ... well, I ... look, I guess I can try it. If it's too freaky you said we could go back to just the normal way, right?"

We told him that was correct and that if they wanted to start out with maybe some underwear on to begin with, that would be okay. There was a little more discussion but then, after that, no more was mentioned.

Then, Saturday came. I must admit, I didn't sleep very well and I could tell that Mark didn't either. But we got up, it was easy because ever since we first started sleeping together, we've slept in the nude, and looked at each other, then went downstairs and began the coffee and getting the rest of breakfast together.

We were in the kitchen for about ten minutes when Sandra came in, looking a bit sheepish and uncomfortable and, well, I hadn't seen my daughter naked in several years.

Here's what you would have seen had you been in our kitchen that Saturday morning: A slightly-balding forty-year old man, six-one, one seventy or thereabouts, hazel eyes, brown hair with some wave to it, nicely put-together, no beard or mustache, and brown pubic curls that I can see has a bit of gray when I'm close-up, like when I have his lovely cock in my mouth. Okay, ladies, his cock, nicely trimmed of its foreskin, was hanging down three or four inches, mostly soft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.