Private Eyes - Cover

Private Eyes

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 9: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sarah - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

I looked at Chris' credit card charges and noticed that he'd signed up for a race driving school's weekend seminar. On one hand I was a bit afraid for him because though performance driving schools were mostly safe, accidents were well known, and a few deaths had occurred. I didn't want anything to happen to him.

On the other hand getting away from the bitches, me included, who hurt him, would be the best thing for him. The school he picked was in Arizona. It would take him a few days to get there. I called his cell phone and tracked it to see where he was. All I needed him to do was pick up the phone. The tracking system would do the rest. When he picked up the phone I couldn't resist talking to him, "Chris where are you?" I asked. He asked me who I was. I guess he didn't recognize my voice. That was understandable since he'd only heard it once or twice, but it still hurt. "Your best friend," I said hanging up.

When Chris got to the track the next day, I watched him drive into the parking lot and sign in. I was already working as an assistant cook in the only restaurant in the facility. It was the perfect temporary job, because it gave me access to all areas on the grounds. And he'd probably come to the restaurant at least twice a day, if not more. He also wouldn't see me since I'd be working in the back of the kitchen. I wore a brunette wig and big glasses and still had guys hitting on me.

I very nearly lost the job the first time Chris walked into the restaurant. Brandy, the waitress there attached herself to Chris before he even sat down. She was all over him like a cheap suit. She rubbed his arm as she helped him sit down. She "accidentally," rubbed her boobs on his shoulder as she gave him a menu. She reached all the way across the table putting her ass right in his face, to get him a knife and fork. I knew that she carried silverware already wrapped up in napkins, in the pocket of her apron.

She was smiling like a fucking Cheshire cat when she came back into the kitchen. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this one," she said. "Maybe I'll marry him and have his babies."

Until Chris walked into that restaurant I liked Brandy. But she didn't realize how close she came to getting tazed and choked to death that morning.

On the other hand, I laughed my ass off when she left a slip of paper with her phone number on his table, and later returned to find out that it was still there.

That afternoon as I watched him drive, my fingernails dug into the bench every time he took a corner at high speed. I realized that I really had a problem. My original goal in following Chris around was because my conscience told me that I should try to restore the balance in his life that my investigation had destroyed.

When I entered his life he was a really happy, genuinely nice guy who loved his wife and believed that she loved him. I had helped to take that away from him. He still had a great job and a good life, but I wanted him to find someone to replace the love that I had helped to destroy.

That got me to thinking. Why didn't I want to see him with Brandy? I told myself that I needed to check her out first. I also told myself that I had to take care of his divorce first. There was no way I intended to let that old slut take him to the cleaners.

I have to give Arturo a lot of credit too. He could have simply fired me. I was going to quit, but he told me I could simply work around my own schedule. I could take part in cases and still handle my babysitting job, which was what he called me watching over Chris. Years from now it would pay off for Arturo, but that's another story.

Over the years I've come to have relationships with many of the lawyers in town. We do referrals both ways. Lawyers often refer a client to a PI to help get evidence for a divorce, and vice versa. It came as no surprise to me that I knew the attorney that Chris had retained.

Chris was giving that dried up Hobbit looking bitch far more than he should have, just to get rid of her. On the other hand she was fighting tooth and nail to stop the divorce or delay it. I have to admit that my behavior was just as unscrupulous as hers was but I had to save Chris from her.

I had Carla constantly call her and give her, "advice," that while it seemed helpful was actually cutting her own throat. When she had a conversation with Carla, and told her that she missed Chris with all of her heart and would give anything to have him back, we burned the recording of that talk.

But when she said that one of the reasons that she had to get him back was because she'd have to get a job and she didn't want to work, that conversation was saved and given to Chris' lawyer.

Finally, if we lived in a perfect world everyone would be honest and forthright. But let's admit it. That would be a pretty fucking boring state of events wouldn't it?

It just so happened that I knew a clerk in the courthouse who had a regular meeting with the wife of one of his best friends. I also had pictures of one of those meetings. In exchange for the pictures he assigned Chris and Helen's divorce to a judge who had a reputation for hating cheaters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.