Private Eyes
Chapter 7: Sarah

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sarah - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

"Early this morning when I got out of bed I realized that I couldn't work this case anymore. I'd called Arturo and told him to send someone else to support Darryl. I'd packed all of my stuff and was going home as soon as my replacement arrived.

Don't ask me why I did it, to this day even I don't know what motivated me, but I needed to see Chris one more time before I rode off into the sunset. I went over to the convention center for breakfast. I saw Amy and Mara setting up their booth before the majority of the attendees came in. I went through the buffet line and got myself a cup of coffee and some French toast. I sat down at a table, and my timing was excellent. I got the last small table available.

A few minutes later Chris walked in. I noticed Amy's eyes settle on him as soon as he entered the large hall. She must have some kind of dick-seeking radar, I thought. Chris got his food and started looking around for a place to sit. I stood up and called him over to my table.

"I owe you a seat anyway," I said. He just smiled shyly back at me and started to sit across from me. "Sit over here, next to me," I said.

He just stood there and didn't move.

"I know you're married, but don't worry, so am I," I lied. I wave my arm and Darryl came over. "This is my husband Darryl," I said. They shook hands and Chris sat down as Darryl returned to what he'd been doing.

Once Chris saw that he was in relatively safe hands, he relaxed a bit and we had a great conversation. We talked about a lot of things including the insane amount of affection that some people had for their cars. Chris even showed me way too fucking many pictures of his Mustang back home.

I noticed that the bimbettes were not pleased by the fact that Chris and I were conversing. Fuck them I thought. But they were the least of my problems. Chris had just gotten done telling me how he and his wife Helen met. She'd been his baby sitter growing up and he'd fallen in love with her though she was ten years older than he was.

He'd fallen in love with her when he was 6 and she was sixteen and never fell out of it. She'd gotten married and her husband was killed in the army or something. Chris had nursed her out of her depression and gotten her to start living again. A few years later he asked her to marry him and she turned him down flat because of their age difference. He kept asking her every day until she finally agreed.

I saw then that he really did love Helen. He was only talking to me about her because he thought that we had something in common. What he thought we had was the fact that we were both involved in unconventional marriages. He was married to a woman who looked much older than him, and he thought that I was married to a black guy.

My heart clutched in my chest all over again. It was then that I realized two things. The first was that from the very first time I'd seen this man, all I had done was to lie to him and deceive him. He didn't deserve that. I prided myself on my ability to tell when people were lying to me, so shouldn't I try to be honest myself?

The second thing I realized was that somehow during the last few days I had fallen for this man. My epiphany was cut short though when the yelling started.

"You fucking, lying, low rent, heartless, cut throat bitch," he screamed. I turned my head away from Chris and towards the sound of the disturbance. It was the guy who'd looked at me from the party the previous night. He was talking about me.

He lunged at me and narrowly missed. I did fall over my chair though. Darryl jumped at the guy, but it was like the guy had been expecting it. He hit Darryl in the face with one of the metal chairs around the table. Darryl went down hard and didn't move.

I was on the floor, trapped by my chair and trying to get my taser out of my purse. The guy was standing over me fuming. He reached his arm back to hit me. The look in his eyes was so focused on me that I could tell whatever his beef with me was, he wanted to kill me. Shock at what was going on had dulled my senses and I'm not above admitting I was scared.

As he reached that big ham sized fist back, intending to flatten me with it, I might have peed in my panties just a little bit. Darryl was just starting to move, but there was no way he'd get there in time if he did get back up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.