Honey for Sale - Cover

Honey for Sale

Copyright© 2011 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man lost on the rural roads of Georgia see's a sign "Honey for sale" and decides to get some for his wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

Some of the guys went home that first night only to return several hours later, some had tents that they pitched, some slept on the cabin floor. The girls picked three guys each to keep them company during the rest of the night. Believe it or not I slept with the Judge. Nothing sexual you understand, I just wanted to give Beth the freedom to do whatever she wanted to without me being any kind of hindrance.

She says it doesn't matter if I'm there or not, but I know better. Whether she wants to believe it or not, she is much wilder and enjoys the sex more openly when I am not there. I have spied on her many times and time after time she consistently has more and better climaxes and has more just plain fun, when she thinks I am not there.

Don't get me wrong I love seeing her getting the shit fucked out of her and I do a lot of watching her. Some when she knows I am there and even more when she thinks I am somewhere else. Last week when she was the 'fucking hostess' at the Judge's poker party she thought I was in Atlanta, but I was really right here the video room of the cabin watching her get gangbanged by six of my closest friends. The next morning when I "came back from Atlanta" she had a pussy full of cum for me to eat out of her.

Her laughter rang throughout the cabin that night and I dearly loved to hear her laugh. It makes my heart swell when I think I am doing things to allow her to be happy. I know she loves only me, her heart is mine.

Sex, the way she uses it, outside the marriage is a physical thing. Like tennis or bowling, a sport of sorts just to enjoy and have fun with. But when we are alone, living our lives, planning for the future and making love, just the two of us, it's much, much more than I can put into words.

There's nothing I wouldn't do to make Bethany happy and that includes letting her go if I thought her leaving me would make the woman happier than staying with me, even though if she ever did leave me I would be crushed.

I've had conversations with men and women who can't believe I let my wife screw around like I do. And I used to try and explain to them why we do the things we do, but they rarely get it. Not only don't they get it they get pissed at me when I tell them that the reason that they don't understand is that they are self-centered when it comes to their spouses.

They are invested in their own wishes and desires, not their partners. They have too much wrapped up into how their significant other will reflect upon them. How it makes them look. Their spouses rank second in their relationship to their own self-interests and if the marriage has kids their spouse may drop even further down in the pecking order of the family relationship.

In most of those cases the offending spouse may 'understand' that in twenty years the kids are going to be gone, but they don't 'embrace' the fact that the spouse will still be sleeping next to them for more than forty more.

I remember one conversation I had with a woman that I knew quite well. I also knew her husband even better. We golfed together, as well as socialized as a part of the Valdosta community. She had heard rumors of the life style that my wife and I have. She was aghast that we "cheated" on each other, as she called it.

After I calmed her indignity down a couple of notches I said. "Mary, I know our life style is somewhat out of the ordinary, not everyone has the libido that Bethany does, but take the act of our perceived infidelity out of the equation, look at it this way. You know your Bill loves to play golf. Right?"

"Yes."

Let's just say that it is your belief that your husband is 'very happy' when he is on the golf course. If you believed that and I think you do and if you really loved him and again, I think you do, then why wouldn't you do everything you could to make it possible for him to spend as much time as he wanted on the golf course?"

"Because he has a family and responsibilities." She responded with her nose in the air.

"Are you saying that Bill would shirk those responsibilities if you helped him spend more time on the golf course?"

"I don't know if he would or not' but I'm not taking any chances." She said stepping back.

"You know Bill much better than I, yet even I KNOW that Bill would never choose golf over the real needs of his family; no matter how much he loved it. He's too much of a man to do that, a man doesn't to do what he wants to do if he thinks his family is going to suffer because of it.

No the real reason that you won't encourage him to play as much golf as HE wants, is because you are threatened by it. This terrible GOLF mistress will take away from your time with him, and how would it look if you stayed home working while he is out PLAYING and then your next thought is, 'If he loved me, then he would want to do what I wanted'."

She responded, "Well sure, don't you want to do the things you like to do."

"Absolutely, I want to do everything that I want to do, but that's not how love works. Now this is going to sound corny, but love is giving up what you want, to make sure the person you love gets what they want."

"Well I want to be happy too! Besides I don't actually tell him he can't play golf."

"No, perhaps not, but I've seen your attitude, it clearly says don't go and you throw up as many obstacles and road blocks as you can to keep him from going."

"You see?" I continued. "You want to be happy by restricting Bill's happiness. In my opinion you're going about it backwards. When I make Beth happy, I'm happy, but when you make YOU happy, neither you nor Bill are truly happy. What you should be doing is, have Bills shoes and clubs at the door waiting for him. Then you give him a big naked kiss and tell him you will be waiting for him when he returns home.

"Why do I have to be the one who does all the giving?"

"You don't. You don't have to give anything, any time. All you have to do is WANT to make Bill as happy as you can and if you do this, I promise, that you will get what you want from Bill too. Do this one thing and the rest will take care of itself, but you can't 'expect' that Bill will reciprocate. The giving has to come unselfishly from you or it won't work. If you keep score then you kill the gift."

She looked at me and it seemed like she was beginning to understand what I was saying to her.

Then she said. "That makes absolutely no fucking sense Henry!" And stomped off.

The Judge snores pretty badly, so I was up before the sun again. It really wasn't a problem. I'm almost always up by six am. I'm a morning person. Beth is a night owl. We make it work.

Sugar and the three cocks were still at it, I could hear the head board banging against the wall. I thought, tonight we should put her mattress on the floor, but then her wailing orgasms would still wake all but the heaviest of sleepers. That girl must have had fifty climaxes since arriving here at ten yesterday morning. Then I did a little calculating in my head and figured that fifty would have been a little over three and a half orgasms per hour and decided that it was possible, because I saw her when she was in the 'fucking room' yesterday, she had six within a fifteen or twenty minute period and she squirts heavily too. I told Alice to put plastic sheets over the mattresses before making up the beds.

Goldilocks and her three studs came out of the bedroom and she poured four cups of coffee which emptied the pot that I had made. While she sat at the breakfast table Fred crawled between her legs and ate the fresh sperm from her snatch. She squirted a nut in his face and he gobbled it down, then she thanked him for cleaning her.

He said. "You're welcome, my pleasure." And he meant every word.

The sun had been up for at least three hour when Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty staggered out of their bedrooms. Pussys followed by their possess.

The food people had a huge urn of regular and a smaller one of decaf coffee sitting on the tables outside, along with breakfast in aluminum pans heated by Sterno. Most everyone had been up for at least an hour. I think Honey and Beth had been awake for a while, but need to satisfy the morning wood in their respective beds.

When the two women sat at the picnic tables to eat breakfast Fred and Harry each chose a cunt and mashed their faces in to the spermy mess. Both women seem to appreciate the oral ministrations of the two men and praised their efforts.

I could identify with the pleasure the two men received from their task. I say I could identify, but not for the same reason. I have enjoyed eating the cum of numerous men from my wife's cunt and thoroughly loved the task, but Fred and Harry loved to eat sloppy pussy, just because it was sloppy pussy.

I loved eating Beth's cum coated genitals, because to her, a husband who eats other men's sperm from their wife's unfaithful cunt turns her on like nothing else and what turns my wife on, turns me on.

Now if she were to lay their like a dead fish or was passed out and unable to enjoy my labor, I certainly would have no motivation to put my tongue in that slop.

But Fred and Harry on the other hand, don't care if the fish enjoys their efforts or not. They just want their faces nose deep into cummy cunts because it's the mess and the humiliation that pushes their buttons. They get invited to our parties simply because that is their kink and we, as a group appreciate what they do.

The day seemed to be starting slow. Perhaps it was because most of the men had been sated or it could have been that the entertainment that was scheduled for tonight weighed on the ladies minds. Whatever it was, I felt a need to address the issue with the Judge. Together we decided that we would put a call out for twenty or thirty more men.

As the Judge got on his cell phone and I enlisted the aid of the large black cooks that headed the line into the 'fucking room' on Beth's second shift yesterday. They indicated that it would be no problem for them to procure ten or twelve well-endowed brothers to come to the aid of the Judge and me. I stressed to the cook, that these men he would be inviting should understand the rules and that there might be a possibility that should they be known trouble makers that officer Pettit would turn them away at the gate. The cook assured me that the people he would be inviting were law abiding and socially adept citizens.

He also wish to suggest, that he hoped that they, the cooks, would be remembered when another such celebration such as this was being planned. I promised him that I was in their debt and that their efforts in this matter would not be forgotten.

I rang officer Pettit, my security guy and informed him to expect around twenty or so more men within the next few of hours. I told him he was to use his intuition and personal judgment as to whether he should permit any specific individual to enter the compound. I also asked him, should there be any strenuous objection by an individual at being rejected, he was to call me at once and the judge and I would handle the situation. I explained that we didn't need any unnecessary attention drawn to our little soiree if it could be avoided.

At noon Honey strolled into the 'fucking room' and was immediately attacked by the twenty or so reinforcements that showed up this morning. The thin redhead seemed to enjoy the new energy infused into the party and did her best to drain their fluids. She was like a Quick lube auto store, except she was only a drain bucket. Fred and Harry disposed of her waste oil.

Sugar and Beth were getting their share of fresh cock. At one point while eating a hamburger the blond teenager was bent over and a large black cock was jammed up her ass. She was not bothered by this intrusion in the least and it only briefly interrupted her conversation with several men when she stood to facilitate the rear entry.

In fact if it hadn't been for the violent rhythmic jerking of her body, the two screaming orgasms and a huffing, puffing ebony giant behind her, you would not have even realized she was getting fucked up the ass.

Beth on the other hand had found sizable boner floating in an air mattress in the pool. She coaxed him to the side of the pool, straddled him and slid down his pole. Once comfortably seated she lay down on top of him and did that cunt squeezing thing that she does so well.

A man who happened to be in the pool with them watched them enjoying themselves, as they drifted by he whispered something in my wife's ear. She giggled and nodded yes. He grabbed her closest leg to stabilize the raft while he worked one, two and eventually three fingers up her rectum and used that leverage to guide the couple around the pool like a motor boat. She grunted and laughed as he directed his finger/butt powered vessel around and through the people standing and chatting in the cool water.

After a few moments of this silliness he used his fingers to jack off the man's cock in her cunt by rubbing his fingers on his dick over the thin membrane between Beth's ass and her cunt. Once he saw that the man had ejaculated in my wife's pussy he lost interest, removed his fingers and left the pool to entertain himself elsewhere.

Thus the hours drifted by. Casual couplings and hard fucking were the order of the day. Sugar and Honey were invited to ride on the four wheel motorcycles, well Beth was invited too, but she declined. Once the girls got used to the powerful machines they began riding while on the laps of the drivers whose cocks were up their cunts.

Of course the men had to run over anything in their paths so the girls would bounce along on their dicks. The guy driving Honey took a turn too tight and flip the quad on its side. Honey only scraped her knee, but the driver got a finger sized branch jammed about two inches into his leg and he was bleeding heavily. The paramedics patched them up, but that ended the four wheel fucking for the day.

At five they served dinner of Bar-B-Q chicken, corn on the cob and potato salad with sweet iced tea for those who were no longer drinking alcohol.

After eating the girls disappeared to the barn to get ready for the dog and donkey show.

The sun was low in the sky when I heard amplified music coming from the barn like structure, the men began to slowly drift in that direction, so the Judge and I followed.

When we got there I noticed that about a half dozen sheets of ply wood were puzzled together and held in place by a two by four frame. Around three sides of this make shift platform, wooden benches had been placed about five deep. My best guess told me that there was seating for a little over a hundred and they were filling fast.

Sugar spotted me and the Judge and waved us over. She was stand next to a bench that was front row center stage. She apologized to the men sitting there and they complained, but shooed them off anyway.

Sugar whispered. "You have to sit here for your wife's surprise."

As my friend and I sat, I heard a muted 'thunk' reverberate through the forest and suddenly enough lights to illuminate a football field bathed the small stage.

On the other side of the plywood stage I saw Honey walking toward us. She was holding the hand of the son of the owner of the Smok'n Pig and the boy's father was trailing behind them. She stood in front of me in all her naked glory and said.

"Daddy, this is my friend Arthur Gillis Junior and this is his dad Art senior who I think you already know."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.