Mission Misadventure
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Twins have a church required mission to perform. Mom decides the whole family should go to Mexico and save the "heathens". The natives are restless and Mom's idea goes bad quickly. The natives think her daughters are ready to have children and enroll them in a special sex school. The girls learn it all, and then some. Mom finds out the hard way and demands justice, but ends up as a "student" also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Roxanne slept soundly throughout the night, not waking until mid morning. It did not take long for her to realize that her bottom was sore and that quite possibly her pride may be injured as well. She drew a very full bath and gently settled into the tub, hoping that the warm water would be soothing to her injuries. At first she was angry; angry at Juanita and the clinic for essentially doing the same thing to her as they had done to her daughters, and angry at herself for allowing it to happen. But she was conflicted.

The longer that she soaked in the tub, the more she began to re-think her anger. There was no doubt about what she had experienced, both physically and emotionally, but the idea that she was having difficulty understanding was why she had achieved such an overpowering orgasm. How could a perfect stranger have excited her that much? Remembering yesterday started the feelings inside her again and Roxanne saw her nipples harden as she lay in the warm water.

"Why should I be ashamed of my body?" she asked to the emptiness of the room. Instinctively, she cupped her breasts in her hands, hefting them as if demonstrating. "My breasts are full and firm, my nipples harden when excited. I am slender and trim, my hips are round and my bottom tight. She slid a hand down between her legs, rubbing it up and down her labia and across her clit, touching herself there, sexually, for the first time in her life. As a child, her mother had told her repeatedly that "good girls" do not touch themselves there, and that doing so was against God's will and teachings. She had not come close to experiencing an orgasm until several weeks after her marriage. Roxanne was very proud of the fact that she had been "pristine pure" on the day of her wedding.

Her emotions were still on edge from the previous day's adventures, and when her fingers slid across her clit, her orgasm was unpreventable. Her body tightened, her legs extending and then drawing upwards toward her chest as her fingers pulled almost ferociously at her vulva, the fingers of her left hand quickly moving in and out of her vagina while her right hand tormented her clit. Her climaxes continued, one after the other until she could tolerate no more. Her hands dropped to her sides and she rested, motionless in the water.

When she emerged from the bath, she realized that, for the first time in weeks, she was hungry -- not just hungry but famished. Since she had not planned to remain in the village long, they had not brought any provisions for meals. Roxanne headed straight for the village cantina. Given her previous attitude toward the villagers, the other patrons gave her wide clearance, opting to sit as far from her as possible. But Roxanne caused no trouble, made no scene and actually complimented the waitress on the service and meal. While she was eating, she recognized one of the patrons as the stranger from yesterday who had taken her so thoroughly.

Embarrassed, she quickly finished her meal and left the cantina.

"I must find Juanita," she told herself. "I must speak to her again. I have too many unanswered questions."


"I wondered if you would come back today," Juanita said, welcoming Roxanne into her office. "How are you feeling? What are your thoughts about your experiences yesterday?"

"Well, my bottom is a little sore, but I took a long bath this morning and that has helped. But I am still confused and conflicted, I think." She paused, trying to decide how best to explain her feelings. "All my life, from the time that I was a young girl, I have learned, and thus believed, that sex, for a girl, was just something she had to endure. And that's pretty much how my sex life has been. I can't believe I am telling you this. But now, if I believe and accept the things that you have told me, I feel lost. This morning I was angry, at you for causing this upheaval in my life and at myself for both allowing it and for being so stupid about sex. But now I think about how my mother looked at life and her marriage and wonder if this may have been a cause of her constant unhappiness. I can see that I was headed down the same path."

"Would you like to learn about some of the things you have missed out on? That is what we do here, you know. We teach young girls all about how to enjoy sex. We can start right now, if you'd like."

"This is crazy, just plain crazy. I came down here angry and determined and now here I sit in the very same spot as my daughters had a month ago, agreeing to have sex with a stranger."

"Well, let me assure you that you have experienced and endured the most difficult thing that we teach, and, even though you did so reluctantly, you must admit that you enjoyed the results. Everything else that you will learn will be far less discomforting." Juanita stood, walked to the door and invited Roxanne to follow her. "Why don't you step into this room and undress. There is a robe on the table to put on temporarily."

As Roxanne entered the "exam room", Juanita continued down the hallway to her office. Moments later the door opened again. In the month that had elapsed since Roxanne has seen him, the young man entering the room had grown a full beard, changing his appearance dramatically. Roxanne did not recognize him as the elder son of Hector and Maria Gomez.

"Roxanne, am I correct in my assumption that you have never experienced oral sex of any kind?"

Roxanne nodded her head in agreement. He asked her to kneel on the floor in front of the him, then instructed her on what she was to do with her hands, tongue and mouth. As his erection stiffened, Roxanne took some measure of relief in seeing that he was not as large nor as thick as the stranger from yesterday. After sucking his balls and licking up and down the man's shaft, Roxanne, with some hesitance, took his cock into her mouth, closing her lips around it and began moving her head up and down.

"Look up at me," he told her. "Don't look down, keep looking up at me. You are sucking on my cock, an act that many women consider a privilege. You should at least try to do this because many men will think you are showing your admiration of them.

Enrique muttered something in Spanish and grabbed the back of Roxanne's head, holding it firmly and pulling it harshly towards him. His first blast of hot cum splashed into Roxanne's mouth. He held her, not allowing her to move. "Swallow it all," he told her. "Try not to let any escape your mouth. This is the nectar that women dream of."

Roxanne had no choice but to swallow the load of cum that he was pumping into her mouth. She was not repelled by the taste of his semen but afterwards, as she thought about it, the taste was nothing like she had imagined. It seemed a bit salty, and for some reason, stuck to her tongue and cheeks. Roxanne compared ti to a weak formula contact cement.

She and Juanita sat for a while, just talking about non essential things --girl talk, mostly, but specifically not about sex. Roxanne was content to continue the idle conversation, but an inner anxiety finally brought the discussion back to the reason why she had come back to the clinic today. She asked about her daughters and about what they had been taught or experienced.

Juanita's responses were honest. "Roxanne, I don't for a minute believe that Regina was innocent. She was too proficient at oral sex. Heck, she swallowed his entire length and never once choked or gagged. Nobody does that on their first try. And we know she was not a virgin. But Olivia, on the other hand, was about as innocent as they come. Being young and not completely developed yet, her vagina was very tight and caused her a more discomfort than one might expect. But she was able to achieve an orgasm eventually and was not at all offended with the idea of sucking on a penis."

"I had never done that before today. Brian has begged and begged but I have always refused. What will he think of me now?"

"We will talk about all of those kind of things tomorrow, but right now, I am going to leave you so that you can have privacy with your next partner. I am going to give you one of our little scented gauze pads so that you will be able to relax and enjoy this without stress or worry. Please be assured that everything he does is safe and has been approved by me. And just so you'll know, he is one of the best teachers we have."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.