Mission Misadventure - Cover

Mission Misadventure

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twins have a church required mission to perform. Mom decides the whole family should go to Mexico and save the "heathens". The natives are restless and Mom's idea goes bad quickly. The natives think her daughters are ready to have children and enroll them in a special sex school. The girls learn it all, and then some. Mom finds out the hard way and demands justice, but ends up as a "student" also.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Olivia really didn't know what to say. She thought that she knew what had happened, but it all seemed so strange that she was not really certain. Finally the lady that had performed her exam responded, but with a question, not an answer.

"How are you feeling now, Regina?"

"I feel dreamy. I am very comfortable--a little tired perhaps, but very relaxed."

"And you, Olivia? How do you feel?"

"I feel the same way. Whatever it was in those gauze pads sure does make you relax and stop worrying about things. Right now, I think everything is just going fine."

Her sister asked again, "What happened? Why am I here on this table in a medical gown and with my feet in some exam stirrups?"

The woman responded, "We know what you went through a few weeks ago with Mr. Gomez and we wanted to be sure that you were not hurt in any way."

"But I remember having sex twice with a total stranger, yet I am not upset at all. Was I dreaming?"

Before anyone could answer, Olivia added, "Yes, me too. I had sex with two different men, and I don't even know their names. I am only thirteen years old. How did I let this happen? I've never had sex before."

The older woman final spoke. "You allowed it to happen because you wanted it to happen. Yes, Olivia, you did have sex with two different young men. They are very handsome men, and very, very skilled and caring lovers. And yes, Regina, you did have sex twice with a perfect stranger. Both of you seem to be quite relaxed and comfortable. Olivia, you don't appear to be in any pain or discomfort, even though you were a virgin and his penis was quite large. I think it is safe to say that you have both just experienced the joys of womanhood and of sex."

Regina responded, "It's never felt like that before. I think I could have done that all night long." Olivia was nodding her head in agreement.

"Would you like to return tomorrow to experience this again?" Both girls immediately said yes. "I don't think you mother or father would approve of what has happened here today, so it is probably best not to talk to them about it. But if you come tomorrow at the same time, we can arrange to repeat this afternoon's activities."

At about the same time that the two girls had left their house to journey to the community well, their brother Brandon ventured out in the opposite direction. Having been told that Elena, the sixteen year old daughter of Maria and Hector Gomez, was pregnant with his child, Brandon thought it best that he visit the family and try to come up with some sort of plan for the future. It was frustrating to him because he did not know this girl at all. In fact, the only time he had even seen her was in the evening when he was nearly forced to have sex with her in front of a crowd of villagers. Now she was pregnant, and the baby was his responsibility.

When he arrived at the Gomez house, Maria was outside sweeping the dust from the porch. Brandon had no idea how to even begin what he hoped would be a calm and quiet discussion. In contrast, Maria was ecstatic that, on his own, he had come to visit. She invited him in to her home and summoned Elena.

"I will leave you two alone so that you may get to know one another better. Elena, I am sure that he will want to be with you again, now that he is the father of your child. Please make him happy in this way." Elena immediately blushed. Brandon started to respond, to deny that those were his intentions, but Maria had already left, closing the door behind her. The young girl moved to Brandon, took his hand and led him to her bedroom. Before he could say a word she removed her shirt, dropped her jeans to the floor and stood before him in her panties, arms extended, beckoning him to her bed. Although he may have had the best of intentions when he decided to visit, the seventeen year old hormones in Brandon's body overpowered everything else. Seeing her standing there, nearly naked, her small breasts pointing towards him was just too much. In record speed he too was undressed and together with her on her bed.

They fell into an embrace, lips pressed together, tongues clashing in an erotic stimulus as his hand moved to her breast and caressed her nipple. When he touched her there, her body flinched and that movement stopped him until she embraced him tighter and snuggled her body even closer to him. She opened her legs to his hand to give him better access to her and he accepted the invitation. It was actually the first time that he had ever caressed a girl and he fumbled as he tried to find the right places. Elena adjusted her body slightly so that his hand was on her clit and then encouraged him with her quiet murmurs as he began to circle in lightly. When he slid his finger down between her lips, he discovered that she was already quite moist. Needing no further encouragement, he rolled between her legs, adjusted his cock to the opening of her cunt and pushed himself in slowly.

This must be heaven, he thought to himself. It was warm, wet and very tight, and he could feel his cock glide inside her until their bodies met. Slowly he began his movements, pushing gently and then withdrawing almost completely. Soon his excitement overcame his patience and his pushes became thrusts. He could feel Elena responding beneath him, her hips moving in sequence with his thrusts and when he felt his jism boiling up from its factory, he drove forcefully into her, holding himself tightly against her as he felt it spew out of his cock and flood the depths of her cunt. Even though he collapsed onto her body, his cock remained hard, and once he himself had recovered from his climax, he began moving in her again, but after a short time, his strokes slowed. He was just not accustomed to fucking girls and his energy level was below par.

Elena recognized the problem and pushed him to his side, and then further rolled on top of him, taking control of the effort, and rolling her hips up and down to mimic his previous thrusting.

This was a totally new experience for both of them, and the increased contact of his cock on her clit created a hunger within her. The speed and intensity at which she pounded up and down on his cock surprised them both as she drove herself to multiple orgasms. When he finally succumbed to her efforts, firing another five solid shots of cum into her body, it was Elena's turn to collapse on to her lover's chest.

At the O'Connell family dinner that evening, a ritual that had taken place each and every evening since the day Brian and Roxanne had been married, Roxanne was finally able to coherently take part in the discussions of the day. Until this particular evening, her mental stability, frame of mind, and even her ability to communicate had been adversely affected by the events on the square some four weeks ago. In the past week, she had made some progress and was actually speaking so that her family could understand her, such was her complete collapse.

The extended absence of both girls from what would normally have been a very short outing to get water from the community well never became an issue, once Brandon started again on the issue of Elena's pregnancy. He said that he had gone to visit the Gomez family in the afternoon and that he had been well received. He admitted that he had no idea how to determine if she was actually pregnant, but the warmth and affection that she showed him seemed to be genuine.

Olivia, in her innocence asked, "If she can't speak English, Brandon, how does she show her aff--OW, you kicked me." She glared at her brother.

Immediately, Brian asked more about what Mrs. Gomez might have said, what were her wishes for Elena and other similar issues. Olivia dropped her questioning, choosing instead to rub her sore shin and keep out of the discussion. Brandon said that he would go back again the following day to try again to get answers to these questions. Roxanne began an almost soulful rant about how her life had turned upside down ever since coming to Mexico and expressed a fear that her family would be torn apart by some evil woman and her pregnant daughter. She wanted to go back to the safety of their home immediately. Brian attempted to comfort her, but having no real plan nor a solution to the very real possibility of becoming a grandfather quite soon, he could not do much to improve her spirits.

Not much changed overnight. Roxanne pleaded with everyone to just abandon the mission and return to the safety of their home, and became more despondent when Brian reminded her that they had no method of returning home for several more weeks. In the security of their bedroom, the girls spoke quietly of their experiences earlier in the day. They were initially embarrassed to admit to one another how much they actually enjoyed having sex. Yet once their feelings were admitted, the similarities and the reactions that they had to everything became a rationalization to justify repeating the experiences.

"When I felt him push into my bottom, I thought it was a log or something. He was gentle, but he felt so powerful. I knew it was wrong, that it isn't the way people are supposed to have sex, but it felt good and then, when it was over, I realized how much I enjoyed it," Regina confessed to her sister.

"I think I know what you mean," Olivia responded. "Once I started having those orgasms, I couldn't stop, and I didn't want to stop. I wrapped my legs around him and wanted to pull him inside me. I'm a little sore down there, but I don't care. I can't wait for tomorrow."

By lunch time the next day, both girls were almost giddy with excitement. Without being obvious, they hurried through the kitchen clean up and then collected the water jugs for their trip to the well. Brandon had been gone all morning, and their father opted for a nap in the shade of the back yard. Roxanne refused to leave the house and spent most of the day mumbling to herself about any number of troubles, both real and imagined.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.