From Shop Assistant to Slut... - Cover

From Shop Assistant to Slut...

Copyright© 2011 by angela101

Chapter 1: In one easy lesson

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: In one easy lesson - Well; the title says it all really...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation  

"I said I was sorry." She whimpered and sniffled.

Slap!

"Ow, oooh, ouch!" she cried out in pain. "It was just an idea!"

Slap!

"Please no more!"

She was bent over the chair with her naked butt sticking out and burning bright red from the hiding he was giving her.

"You just don't seem to get it Mandy." Graham ground out softly, his tone cold with anger. "You don't EVER think you can take control!"

Slap!

"Please!" she wept. "I'm sorry!"

Slap!

She hung her head down and wept bitterly, but did not attempt to protect her sore ass.

Graham stepped away from her and waited for her to realise that her punishment was over, - or rather the first part of it.

She stood there; bent over that chair, with her skirt up round her waist, and her knickers around her ankles and her frizzy hair hanging around her face and the snot dripping from her nose as she wept and cried and snivelled.

He admired the rosy glow of her ass, and felt his cock hardening.

He wouldn't want to do her later, not by the time her punishment was done, so maybe he should get his now, he could just slip it in...

He stepped towards her again, fumbling at his belt, and her tears miraculously stopped.

He saw her legs straighten slightly as she tensed with anticipation.

"You little slut." He whispered softly as he rubbed her sore cheeks. "You're just gagging for it, aren't you?"

She licked her lips, and nodded. "Oh yes!" she sighed shakily. "Please yes ... I'll do anything you say."

Slap!

"Owww!" she cried out in shock.

"Of course you will Mandy!" he declared coldly. "You will ALWAYS do as I say."

He stepped away from her.

"Now clean yourself up and put on your little dress." He strode towards the door. "I'll be back in ten minutes and you had better be ready for me!"

He left the room, slamming the door behind him, and Mandy straightened up and sat down weakly on the chair for a moment.

"I hate you!" she whispered vehemently, as she wiped at her face with the back of her hand.

She glanced across at the little bag of goodies she had purchased and scowled bitterly.

"It was just an idea!" she muttered again, that visit to the sex shop to buy some things to use on him...

She glanced at her watch and shot off the chair, to dash over to the bathroom. Seven minutes left, and she was wasting time.

She pulled off her sweater and her bra and allowed the hot water to run in the sink.

Mandy slipped out of her skirt and hooked her fingers through the elastic of her knickers and pulled those down as well.

She grabbed a bar of soap and worked up a lather in her hands and quickly began to rub it over her skin.

She soaped her shoulders and moved down over her breast where she rubbed in circular motions several times, making her nipples nice and sensitive, then she quickly moved down to her stomach, her groin, where she didn't dare linger in case she lost the need for speed.

She rubbed quickly down her thighs and quickly back up her calf muscles, and then up to her sore ass, twisting awkwardly, to do it.

She quickly rinsed her hands and allowed them to sweep down her body in long wet strokes.

She grabbed the towel from the rack and rubbed at her skin until it tingled.

Then after dallying long enough to look at her glowing ass in the full length mirror and rubbing the cheeks for a couple of seconds, she dashed back into the bedroom and pulled out some frilly underwear, and began to pull it on.

The bra and panties were a matching set in a pretty yellow colour.

She knew that graham would just love ripping them off her, and she felt the heat in her pussy as she began to throb for him.

She pulled on the knickers and felt them soak up the moisture of her excitement, and quickly slipped on the bra.

Mandy dashed across to her wardrobe and pulled out the little summer dress, a pale yellow with little flowers in the skirt, and with a row of flower shaped buttons running down the bodice.

She gave a little smile, again she just knew that Graham would love ripping that open, and if a couple of the buttons could pop off at the same time, then he would be really turned on, really hard for her.

She did so hope that a couple of the buttons would tear off, even one might do the trick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.