Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

At Marsha's house, Lucy tearfully told Brad what had happened at the doctor's.

Brad smiled and topped up Lucy's glass. 'So that's why you spent so long cleaning your teeth, ' he laughed.

Lucy blushed and said quietly: 'Sorry.'

'S'cool, ' he smiled, 'I'm happy for you to do anything you want. You once said to me your alcoholism will always come first in our relationship and this is just an extension of that.'

'Oh Brad, ' she cried, 'I love you so much. So I can continue seeing Doctor Thompson?'

Brad shrugged, 'Yeah, I'll just buy extra toothpaste.'

Lord Edwards went into Tanya's room. 'Ah, my dear, ' he purred, 'How did you enjoy your first ever cigarette?'

'It was horrible, I felt sick and I couldn't stop coughing, ' she said quietly.

Lord Edwards smiled before saying, 'Have another, this time I'll watch, just to make sure you are inhaling.'

Reluctantly, Tanya reached for her cigarettes and lit one. This time she didn't cough quite as much.

'Splendid, ' murmured Lord Edwards as he watched, 'I've fetched you your first Bacardi and coke.' He passed her a glass.

'Thanks, ' she said as she took it, 'I've never drunk alcohol before.'

'You'll love it Tanya, try a sip, ' his tone was soft.

He watched as Tanya took a sip before saying, 'Now the cigarette, come on, remember our deal, ' his tone was less soft now.

Tanya continued sipping her drink and smoking until she finished her cigarette.

'Drink up Tanya my dear, ' he smiled. Tanya drained the glass.

'Wow, ' she giggled, 'I feel so funny, my head, wow, my head.'

'Yes Tanya, you see you are now ever so slightly drunk, ' Lord Edwards laughed.

'Oh, ' she laughed, 'Drunk mmm?'

'That's right, ' Lord Edwards continued smoothly, 'Now wouldn't it be nice to feel like this all the time?'

'Mmmm?' she looked at him, her eyes glazed over.

'Now you have a rest and when you serve us dinner I want you to try some of the wine we'll be having. I'd like you to get a taste for other alcohol.'

'Wine, ' she said, flatly.

'Yes, I think at least two glasses will do for tonight, and I want you to smoke another cigarette to show my wife that you've started smoking.'

'Oh, O.K. That's fine, ' she shrugged, 'Y'know I'm shure you shaid I wash only to smoke one today.'

'Why, do you mind?' he asked.

'Nah, ' she giggled, 'Between you and me I kinda like it.'

'Good girl Tanya, ' Lord Edwards placed his hand on Tanya's thigh and gently stroked it, 'Why don't I put a few packs in your room? If you are going to get your pay rise you'll have to smoke more.'

'Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that, ' she snorted, 'Yeah, more cigarettes please.'

Lord and Lady Edwards were served dinner by Tanya. Lord Edwards had told his wife what had happened that day and Lady Edwards was thrilled to see Tanya help herself to a glass of wine, she also noticed the cigarettes in Tanya's apron pocket.

'Very good Charlie, ' she smiled.

After they' finished eating, Lord Edwards lit a cigar and Lady Edwards said, 'Shit, my cigarettes are still in the fucking drawing room.'

'Here Lady Edwards, ' Tanya said, 'Have one of mine.'

'Thank you Tanya darling, I didn't know you'd started smoking, ' she lied.

'Err, yes, ' Tanya blushed.

'Well feel free to have one now, or anytime really, ' Lady Edwards smiled as she watched Tanya light a cigarette before inhaling deeply.

'Do you like cigarettes?' asked Lady Edwards.

Tanya blushed, 'Err, yes actually, I love them.'

'Good, ' smiled Lady Edwards, 'I'm sure they'll be as big a part of your life as they are mine.'

'Well, I don't think I'll ever get addicted to smoking, ' smiled Tanya.

'Oh perish the thought, ' Lady Edwards laughed.

'Be a dear and fetch some brandy Tanya, ' smiled Lord Edwards changing the subject hurriedly, 'A small one for me and a large one for my wife.

'Yeah, fucking huge, ' laughed Lady Edwards, 'In fact leave the decanter.'

Tanya poured their drinks and Lord Edwards said, 'Oh, we've left some wine in this bottle, help yourself Tanya.'

'Oh, thanks, ' Tanya eagerly emptied the bottle into the glass she had used before.

Kate came into the dining room, 'Hi daddy, ' she smiled, 'Do you like my new look?'

Lord Edwards looked at Kate's long acrylic nails, her bleached hair, her heavy make-up, her stiletto shoes, and her crop top with 'slut' written on it. Part of her midriff was exposed between her top and her tight electric-blue leather trousers.

'Why aren't you looking nice this evening?' Lord Edwards smiled, 'Your mummy was dressed rather like that when I first met her.She was laid in the road outside a nightclub if I remember.'

'Was she pissed?' asked Kate eagerly.

'Of course I was pissed darling, ' Lady Edwards giggled.

'Where was I?' asked Kate.

'Can't remember, I expect I'd left you at a friends while I went out partying.'

'Will I be able to out partying like you mummy?' asked Kate as she watched her mother pour some brandy into a glass and pass it to her.

'Well, not for a few years darling, ' Lady Edwards smiled.

'Sfuckin cool, brandy, may I have a cigarette mummy please?'

'Well... ' Lady Edwards paused.

'Oh hear sorry, have one of mine Miss Kate, ' Tanya offered the pack to Kate.

'Thanks Tanya, ' Kate grinned, 'You're a star.'

Up until then Tanya had thought that Kate was a spoilt, foul-mouthed child. But now Tanya felt herself warming to the little girl.

The following morning Tanya woke up with a terrible headache.

'Fuck my head, ' she whispered as she swallowed a painkiller with a long draught of water. For some reason she'd woken up an hour earlier than usual so she crawled back into bed. Slowly the pain in her head eased and she sat up.

'Oh yeah, ' she said out loud as she looked at her bedside table and noticed the cigarettes there, 'My cigarettes.'

She looked at them for a few seconds, before saying to herself, 'I'll just hold one for a few moments.'

She took out a cigarette and held it for a brief moment before she lit it and dragged the smoke deep into her lungs.

'Ah, that's better, ' she sighed as she exhaled towards the ceiling.

An hour later, when Tanya was serving Lord and Lady Edwards in the breakfast room, Lord Edwards noticed the smell of smoke on Tanya's uniform. 'Mmmm, ' he thought.

'You seem to be a little fragile Tanya dear, are you well?' he asked.

'Just a headache Lord Edwards, ' she answered softly.

'Of course, I understand, my wife has to go to he doctor's this morning to get her medicine, could you come to my study after she's left please?'

'Certainly, ' Tanya smiled and left them to their breakfast. In the kitchen she hurriedly lit a cigarette.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.