Lucy
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

They went into the surgery and He took Lucy's blood pressure. 'Hmm, quite high, how much do you drink?'

'Fuckin lots, ' laughed Lucy, 'From before I get up until I pass out.'

'Good, ' he said, 'So you consider yourself to be a heavy drinker?'

'Nah, I'm an alcoholic, ' she answered proudly.

'Right Lucy, I'd like to test your general health on this treadmill, ' he indicated a treadmill by the window.

'First light a cigarette and get on the platform.' Lucy did so and the doctor switched on the treadmill.

Lucy kept up fine for about two minutes before her breathing became laboured. She was still taking frequent drags from her cigarette and her lazy decadent lifestyle had taken its toll on her health.

Eventually the doctor told her to get off and she collapsed in a chair, her chest heaving.

'Help, ' she gasped. The doctor placed an oxygen mask on Lucy and told her to breath deeply as he listened to her chest.

'Yes, ' he said with satisfaction, 'Your lungs are shot due to you smoking. Good. How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?'

Lucy shrugged, 'About three packs.'

'Right, and when did you start smoking and drinking?' he asked.

'Last year, ' she answered.

'I see, could you strip off and lay on the examination couch for me please.'

Lucy did so and the doctor paused, 'Now I was going to give you something really nice, but I see by your ring that you are engaged?'

Lucy nodded.

'Ah, right, well i have one rule here, ' he leant over Lucy and said, 'I don't fuck engaged women. However I'm sure that a drunken slut like you would like to give me a blowjob?'

'What?' gasped Lucy.

'Of course, ' he continued smoothly, 'If you would like to find another doctor prepared to encourage your lifestyle... '

He freed his cock and slowly wanked it.

'I'll do anything you say doc, ' she smiled, slipping her mouth over the bulbous head of his prick.

'That's right Lucy, can you taste Lady Edwards on my cock mmm?'

Lucy mumbled through a mouthful of cock.

'That's right Lucy, ' he purred, 'Now take a drag of your cigarette and then continue.'

Lucy did so, amazed at what she was doing.

'Arggh, ' he gasped as he flooded Lucy's mouth with cum. 'Swallow it Lucy.' he ordered.

Lucy didn't seem to have an option but was amazed at the amount of spunk the doctor produced, 'After all, ' she thought,

'He's just fucked two other patients in the last hour.'

The doctor sat down and told Lucy to get dressed. He wrote something in a book and Lucy lit a cigarette.

'Good, he smiled, 'Try to increase your smoking, double pump if possible and drink more than you do. Your liver is under great stress and I'd like to keep it that way. Make an appointment for next week and we'll continue where we left off. Any questions?'

Lucy blushed before saying, 'Have you anything to wash that down with please?'

The doctor chuckled before saying, 'See Natasha, she'll sort you out. I don't drink or smoke.'

Lucy went back into the reception where Natasha was flicking through a porn magazine.

'Ah, there you are, ' she smiled, making no attempt to hide the book.

'Err, yes I have to come back next week, ' Lucy said quietly.

'You've got spunk on your chin, ' said Natasha conversationally as she made out an appointment card.

Lucy wiped it off before saying;'Have you something to drink please?'

'Desperate?' Natasha grinned, 'I know the feeling.' She passed Lucy a half bottle of vodka along with her card.

'See you next week then, and try to be more pissed than you were today when you come back.'

Lucy drained the vodka, smiled and staggered out, her stomach gurgling with a mixture of gin, cum and vodka.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.