Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Meanwhile at Lucy's old school Chris the head teacher was dozing in her office when there was a knock at the door. Chris put

her bottle of gin in her desk drawer before saying:'Come in.'

A tall woman wearing a full-length silver fox coat came in. Chris saw the A+ badge the woman was wearing.

'Ah, ' she smiled, 'I don't know who you are but I'm sure you need a drink.'

'Of course, ' laughed the woman, 'A large one, a very large one.'

'Is there any other size available?' laughed Chris as she poured out two tumblers full of gin.

'The woman drank deeply before offering Chris a cigarette.

'I'd better explain, ' the woman said, 'My name is Emily and I've just moved to the area. My daughter is fifteen and will be starting school here on Monday. She is quite ... worried about the prospect.'

'Naturally, that is quite understandable.' Chris smiled, 'Does your daughter find a drink helps her with her worries?'

'Unfortunately, no, ' Emily sighed, holding out her glass for Chris to refill, 'She won't drink or smoke.'

'Won't?' Chris's tone was incredulous, 'You've told her the benefits?'

'Until I'm blue in the face. I was wondering if you might be able to help me.'

'Why of course a member always helps another member, ' Chris laughed, 'You want me to get your daughter drinking?'

'Yes, ' said Emily firmly, 'And smoking and I want her addicted to both.'

'Naturally, I'm sure she'll enjoy it once she gets used to it. Once Madam Nicotine and Lady Alcohol get their claws into her she'll be just like us.'

'Yes, ' said Emily, 'Totally hooked, that's how I want her to be. lil Emma's going to look so cute begging me for a drink.'

'Of course, but you must never deny her her needs.' Chris cautioned.

'Oh I wouldn't, I want to see her pissed at breakfast just like me. Shit she is going to look so sweet.' Emily smiled.

'I must admit I've never done this before, ' Chris said, 'But I'm sure I'll find a way. I will need your support though. If you sense that she has been drinking at school when she gets home you need to say things like: I need a drink

or something similar, don't offer her one though just pour her a drink and pass her the glass O.K?'

After Kelly's baby was born Lucy went to see her. Kelly was sprawled in a chair, she was breast feeding her baby and drinking Bacardi straight from the bottle.

'Hi babe, ' she cried as Lucy went in, 'We're both havin a lil drink here.' she giggled as she looked down at her daughter.

'Grab a bottle and lets party, ' Kelly laughed.

Lucy found an unopened bottle of gin and sprawled on the couch. She spun the top off and glugged some down.

'Shit that's good, ' she murmured before lighting two cigarettes and passing one to Kelly.

'You still keeping up your addictions?' she asked.

'Too fuckin right girl, ' Kelly laughed, 'I think momma's lil girl must be addicted to my tit juice already, after all it must be high in alcohol.' She laughed.' So is this a social call or what?'

'Actually, I need the name of your doctor now I'm expecting. I know he didn't mind your lifestyle and I couldn't change mine.'

'Sure, ' Kelly passed Lucy a card, 'Just be nice to him and you'll be fine, he has lots of people like us on his books.'

'Nice to him, how?' Lucy was puzzled.

'Relax, it's no big deal, I think he has a thing for people like us, wear something revealing, short skirt, that sort of thing.'

'Right, ' said Lucy, unsure of what she was hearing.

Lucy made an appointment for later that day. She arrived at the doctor's and took a double pump on her cigarette before throwing it down and going in.

'Can I help you asked the bleached blonde receptionist. Lucy looked at her, her uniform was far too small for her.

Her gigantic breasts spilling out of the top and her skirt so short that it was possible for Lucy to see the girl's shaven pussy, she was shocked to see that the receptionist wasn't wearing knickers. Her make-up was slutty and Lucy could see her shoes had five inch heels.

'Err, yes, ' Lucy said, 'I've an appointment, my names Lucy.'

'Of course, ' the receptionist smiled, 'You were referred to us by Kelly. Please go through into the room there and fill this form in.'

The receptionist passed Lucy a form and Lucy was amazed at the length of the receptionist's nails, they were at least an inch long and painted deep red.

The form didn't take long to fill in, it was name, age, and do you smoke and drink. Lucy ticked the last two as yes and went back into reception. The girl had one foot on the desk and was painting her toenails, giving Lucy an uninterrupted view of her slit. There was a tattoo on her thigh which Lucy could see said: 'black bulls only'

'Ah that was quick, sit down and I'll tell him you're here.' she pressed the intercom on her desk and said, 'Hi, Lucy's here.'

There was the sound of grunting coming from the doctor's office and a voice panted, 'Be about ten minutes, ask her to wait.'

The voice changed and the doctor shouted: 'That's it you bitch, take it.'

The receptionist switched off the intercom and took a deep breath. 'I'm sorry Lucy but I'm afraid I need a little something to keep me going.' She opened her drawer and took out a half bottle of whiskey.

'Fancy something?' she asked.

'Err, ' Lucy paused.

'C'mon Lucy, if Kelly sent you you must like a lil something from time to time?' she produced a bottle of gin from her drawer and passed it to Lucy.

'Yeah, ' Lucy said eagerly and grabbed the bottle before swallowing deeply, not caring what the receptionist thought of her.

'That's it, ' purred the receptionist, 'The doctor only deals with drunken sluts like you.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.