Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Julia's chauffeur-driven car pulled up outside Sandra's house and the three drunken women staggered up the path, each

were carrying bags full of bottles.

Lorraine rang the doorbell and a voice called out, 'C'min.'

They went in and the voice called out, 'In here.'

Sandra was a large woman, sprawled in an armchair, she had a glass in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the crook of her arm.

Lorraine introduced everybody and they all sat down.

'You from England?' slurs Sandra.

'Yup, ' agreed Lorraine, 'Helen and I got married earlier, Julia lives here but is from England. You live alone?'

'Nah, my daughter Nikki lives here, she's fifteen. She's at school.'

'Does Nikki drink?' asked Julia before taking a long pull from her bottle.

'Fuck yeah, I breast fed her when she was born and she musht have got the tashte through my milk.'

'Thassh sooo cool, ' giggled Lorriane.

'She'll be home shoon, ' Sandra said, ' She never does a full day. She tries to hide her drinking.'

'She just needs a lil encouragement, ' laughed Helen.

As if on cue the door opened and a younger version of Sandra came in.

'Oh hi, ' she said surprised at the guests.

'Hi hon, these are shome friends of mine. You look tense, why don't you have a lil drink. Help you relaxsh.'

'Good idea, school is so stressful, a drink might help.' she quickly crossed to the bar and poured herself a glass full of

Scotch, trying to hide how full the glass was, she drank it down as if it was milk.

'Have another darling, ' cooed Sandra.

Nikki needed no second bidding and drank another glass down.

'I think I'll have a lie down now, ' said Nikki, trying to hide the Scotch bottle under her jacket so the others wouldn't see it.

In her room she stood and drank from the bottle in front of her full-length mirror. as usual the sight of her drinking from the bottle started her pussy moistening. She fell on to the bed and eased her damp panties down before fingering herself with one hand and drinking straight from the bottle.

'Shit thassh good, ' she cried as she emptied the rest of the bottle down her throat, letting the now-empty bottle slip to the floor.

When she woke up her head was pounding and she realized it was morning.

'Mmmm, ' she thought as she looked at her watch, 'nine-thirty, mom will still be in bed and I can have a lil drink just to chase this hangover.Fuck I love Saturdays, ' She rubbed her pussy at the thought and her mouth watered.

She got up and lit her first cigarette of the day. Her head was pounding as she went into the hall. She licked her lips in anticipation of all the bottles in the living room. Suddenly she heard a burst of laughter from the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.