Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

A month later, Marsha said to Lucy, 'Why didn't you ever go back to school?'

'Couldn't be arsed, ' Lucy sighed luxuriously, 'I'm old enough to leave now I've had my sixteenth birthday. I just wish

I could remember my party. Shit it was great, I have never been so fucking pissed in my life.'

'Yeah, ' laughed Marsha, 'and you were taking pills all fucking day, no wonder you kept passing out.'

'Shame your mother didn't turn up, ' Marsha said.

'Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about her, i'll 'phone her now, ' she dialed the number, there was no reply.

'Ah well I might try later, ' said Lucy, lighting a cigarette, 'She's probably in bed with Helen.'

But Lorraine and Helen weren't in bed; they were in Las Vegas waiting to get married.

They were both dressed in matching white trouser suits. They sat in the waiting area, both of them drinking from their silver flasks. 'What time is it?' Helen asked.

'Seven thirty, ' replied Lorraine.

'Shit why do we have to be here so early?' asked Helen.

'It was the only slot, ' Lorraine answered.

A young boy came in with an older woman. He was dressed in a white leather trouser suit and the woman was wearing a leather

bikers-jacket, skin-tight leopardskin print trousers and red stiletto shoes, her face was heavily made up.

'Hi, ' smiled Marsha, 'You getting married too?'

'Sure, 'said the woman, 'I'm Jane & I'm seventy-eight, Joe is sixteen, fuck my friends back home are going to be sooo jealous.' she stroked the young boy's inner thigh.

'That is so nice, ' cooed Lorraine

'Helen and I have been lovers for a few weeks now, we met through our alcoholism, we share a common interest in drinking obscene amounts of booze. How did you meet?'

'Joe's mother is my plastic surgeon, she keeps rebuilding my nose. I keep ruining it with my ... habit, ' she rubbed the side of her nose with a bejewelled finger and winked. Her other hand was now resting on the crotch of the young boy.

'Does Joe share your ... interest?' Lorriane asked.

'Naturally, ' Jane laughed, 'I soon got him hooked.'

The door opened and two women came out, they were both dressed as Elvis.

'Won't you all come through, ' one of them said, 'As you have no witnesses you can witness each others weddings.'

Twenty minutes later, they all came out.

'Hon, I kind of need to powder my nose, ' Joe smirked as he kissed the older woman.

'Me too babe, lets go to our room, bye, ' they called to Lorriane and Helen.

'What shall we do?' Helen asked

'Lets find somewhere to get a drink, ' Lorraine said eagerly.

'Yeah there must be a bar open in this complex, ' agreed Helen.

They wandered around and finally found a bar that was open.

'Sorry, private bar, ' slurred the woman perched on a bar stool.

'Mum, 'gasped Helen.

'Helen?' the woman tried to focus her eyes.

'What are you doing here?' Helen asked.

'I own it, ' she said smugly. 'I won the lottery after your dad kicked me out. I wanted to get in touch with you but your dad kept sending my letters back. What are you doing here?'

'Err, we just got married, this is Lorraine.' Helen answered, shyly.

'Oh, right, hi Lorraine, I'm Julia, ' They shook hands.

'We were wondering if there was anywhere to buy a drink?' Lorraine asked.

'Sorry, not posshible for my guests to buy alcol, ' slurred Julia, 'You are my guests, ' she turned to the barkeeper,

'Two more glasses.'

The glasses appeared and Julia filled them both with Bacardi

'Mmmmm, ' sighed Helen as she drank deeply.

'You seem to be an experienced drinker, like me, ' laughed Julia.

'I'm an alcoholic as is Lorraine, that's how we met.'

'An alcohlic?' giggled Julia, unsure of what she was hearing.

'Sure, it's no big deal, ' Heln lit a cigarette.

'And you're smoking, what does your dad think of this?'

'Ha, ' snorted Helen, 'He thinks I'm in rehab.'

'That is so funny, ' laughed Julia, nodding to the barkeeper who produced another bottle.

'Alcoholism must run in the family, ' laughed Helen.

'Cheeky fucker, ' exploded Julia, 'I'm not an alcoholic. I admit I drink more than some but I am not an alcohlic.'

'Tell her darling, ' Helen said to Lorriane.

'When do you have your first drink of the day?' Lorraine asked.

'Before I get up, ' said Julia defensively.

'And then you drink right through the day?' Helen asked, talking through her exhale.

'So?' said Julia aggressively.

'What happens if you don't drink?' Lorraine asked, topping up their glasses.

'I don't like to think of that situation, ' Julia said quietly.

'Mum, it's no big deal, just admit you are an alcoholic.'

'I'm not an alcoholic, ' said Julia.

'O.K. give me your glass, ' said Helen, reaching across.

'NO, ' screamed Julia, 'I need it.'

'Mum just say that you are an alcoholic. All our friends are, it's so cool encouraging each other to drink more. Your in denial, c'mon mum admit it, you'll be among friends then and nobody will think it odd to see you drunk anytime of the day or night.'

'I'm not an alcolic, alcoholic I mean, ' Julia said draining her glass.

Helen reached for the bottle and refilled their glasses.

'Do you hide how much you drink?' asked Lorriane.

'Yeah, sometimes, ' shrugged Julia, 'I don't want my servants to know.'

'Do you drink in secret?'Helen asked.

'Sometimes, ' Julia's tone was defensive.

'Well admit that you are one of us and all that will change, your new friends will encourage you to drink loads of fucking lovely booze.'

'Really?' said Julia.

'Yup, and you wil never feel self-conscious about how much booze you pour down your throat.'

'Hmm, ' Julia sighed reaching for a cigartte, 'Admitting would make life easier.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.