Lucy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

The following morning Lucy woke first, Brad had one arm across her breasts.

'Fucking wake up Brad, ' Lucy shook him.

'Oh hi darling, ' Brad smiled as he opened his eyes.

'Shit Brad get me a drink, fuck hurry, ' Lucy pleaded.

Brad got up and found a half empty bottle of gin, he passed it to Lucy who drank deeply. 'Shit that's better, ' she whispered, before reaching for her cigarettes. She lit one and started coughing.

'That's better, ' she wheezed, 'Go see Marsha, she's in the next room, get me some pills, just to clear my head.'

Brad knocked on Marsha's door and went in. Marsha was drinking straight from the bottle, mewing with pleasure. She took the bottle from her mouth before saying, 'Hi bigboy, '

Brad realized then that he was naked. 'Sorry Marsha, ' he blushed, 'Lucy wants some pills please.'

'Ha, ' snorted Marsha, 'She needs them, not wants them, here, ' she passed Brad three pills and swallowed some herself.

'Thanks Marsha, ' he left and went back to Lucy.

'Hurry up Brad, ' pleaded Lucy, 'Fuck I'm desperate.' She swallowed the pills hurriedly with a gulp of gin before laying back on the bed, waiting for the pills to work.

'Shit that's better, ' she giggled, 'Fuck me.'

Brad eagerly got back on the bed.

'Lick me first while I finish my cigarette, ' smiled Lucy.

'It'll be your birthday in a couple of days, ' Marsha said to Lucy one morning when the two of them were relaxing on the sofa.

'Yeah, ' agreed Lucy, 'I'd forgotten, I'm forgetting loads of things lately.'

'That's because you're always pissed, ' sighed Marsha.

'I know, ' sighed Lucy, topping up her glass.

'How much do you need these days?' Marsha asked.

'Dunno, ' Lucy shrugged, 'Three bottles easily.'

'Ha, ' snorted Marsha, 'No where near enough. Fuck I need a full bottle just to get out of bed.'

'You're so cool Marsha.' giggled Lucy.

Brad came in, 'Hi, ' he smiled before looking at his watch, 'I've got to go out now, bye.'

'Bye, ' said Lucy and Marsha.

'I thought we'd have a party for your birthday, ' Marsha let her now empty bottle slide from her fingers to the floor.

'Will there be lots of booze?' Lucy asked.

'What do you think?' laughed Marsha, 'Come here and give me a kiss, you gorgeous alcoholic.'

The following morning Marsha was on the 'phone when Lucy finally got up.

'That was my sister's daughter on the 'phone.' Marsha explained.

'I didn't know you had a sister, ' Lucy poured herself a tumbler of gin and refilled Marsha's glass.

'Yeah, Karen lives in France, I wanted her to come to your party but she is having a liver transplant tomorrow. She's really fucked it up, she was an alcoholic before I started drinking, ' Marsha explained.

'I thought there was a waiting list for livers, ' said Lucy, lighting two cigarettes and passing one to Marsha.

'There is always a surgeon whose greed for cash comes before his morals, Karen is buying a new liver to fuck up.'

'Cool, ' smiled Lucy.

'I've invited Louanne to your party, she's my niece, ' Marsha explained.

'And does Louanne... ?' Lucy's voice tailed off.

'Drink? Fuck yeah, not as much as us but a true dependent.' Marsha laughed.

'That's fine then, who else is coming?' asked Lucy.

'Your teachers, Carla and Chris, and Janice and lots of other alcoholics, ' answered Marsha.

'Good, ' Lucy's tone was one of satisfaction.

The following morning Brad smiled at Lucy as she woke up, 'Happy birthday sweetheart, ' he smiled. He passed her her first drink of the day and a couple of white pills.

'Thanks babe, fuck, I can't have drunk enough before I went to sleep last night. Shit, is this what being sober is like? Gross, how do people manage it.' She drank deeply.

'That's better, ' she slumped back on the bed.

'Err, ' Brad paused before saying, 'I've got you a present, ' He passed Lucy a small box.

'Aww, sweetheart, thanks, ' Lucy opened the box before saying: 'Brad, wow, it's an... '

'Engagement ring, ' Brad confirmed, 'I was wondering if you would... ' his voice tailed off.

'Oh Brad yes, yes, yes, ' she kissed him and felt his cock stiffen as he tasted the gin on her lips.

'Fuck me Brad darling, hurry, ' Lucy urged as Brad slid his fat cock into Lucy's pussy.

'Shit that is soo good Brad darling, ' she called as Brad pounded into her.

An hour later Lucy wobbled into Marsha's room, Brad was holding her up.

'Look Marsha, ' Lucy showed her left hand to Marsha.

'Well, well, congratulations you two. I'm so pleased.' Marsha smiled, 'Quite a birthday present.'

'Just need to pee, ' said Lucy staggering off towards Marsha's ensuite.

Marsha smiled at Brad, 'Where is your watch Brad?'

'Err, ' he whispered, 'I'm not sure.'

'You sold it to buy Lucy the ring didn't you?' she asked.

Brad blushed, 'Yes, I used all my savings when I bought Lucy a lighter so It was the only way.The watch was my uncles, it was a Rolex.Please don't tell her, '

'Of course not, hush now, Lucy's coming back.'

'I'm afraid my present isn't as grand as Brad's but here you are Lucy, happy birthday.' Marsha passed Lucy a parcel.

'Thanks Marsha, ' Lucy opened the package and said, 'A bra, ' her tone was puzzled, 'Thank you, '

'Look at the size darling, ' Marsha laughed, 'It's only part of your present.'

'Fuck, G, does that mean I'm going to get huge tits like yours?' Lucy gasped.

'Sure, it's all fixed up for next month, all paid for, ' smiled Marsha.

'This is the best birthday I've ever had, ' sobbed Lucy.

'Stop crying you silly bitch, you don't drink enough, ' Marsha turned to Brad and said, 'Brad?'

'Sorry, ' Brad passed them a bottle each and looked lovingly at Lucy's sallow, yellow complexion and deep set eyes as she guzzled greedily from the bottle.

'Come on Lucy, ' Marsha ordered, 'We've got to get up. Louanne will be here soon, she's fetching her daughter, she's only eleven. Take these travel sickness pills, they'll stop you throwing up. Believe me you are going to drink more than you ever have before. We're celebrating your birthday and your engagement.'

Two hours a taxi pulled up and a very slim woman and a little girl got out.

'Ah, here's Louanne and Jill, ' Marsha introduced everybody and said to Louanne, 'Err, has Jill started yet?'

'Only wine, ' said Louanne before taking a long pull from her bottle.

'Ah, we have no wine, I'll pour her a vodka and lemonade, ' Marsha came back with a very full glass.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.