Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

The following morning Brad went up to Lucy and said, 'I've got a present for you.'

Lucy looked at him and said, 'What?'

Brad could hardly believe how strongly Lucy's breath smelt of gin, it was only nine o'clock.

He opened his bag and Lucy saw the gin, 'Well, well, ' she smiled, 'what a nice present.'

'Could I watch you drink it?' he asked shyly.

Lucy shrugged, 'Yeah, if you want, follow me.' they went into the cleaners' room and Lucy locked the door. Lucy slumped in the battered armchair and said, 'gimme my gin babe.'

Trembling, Brad passed Lucy the bottle and watched as she unscrewed the cap. She drank deeply from the bottle and then lit a cigarette.

'Y'know gin always makes me so fucking horny, ' she said before sliding down in the chair and pulling up her skirt. 'Whoops, ' she snorted, 'I've forgot to put any knickers on.' her tone changed, 'Lick me.' she said harshly.

Eagerly, Brad knelt down and started licking Lucy's juicy snatch. He reached down and pulled his hard cock out of his trousers.

'I've already had shit loads before I came to school, ' Lucy sighed, 'and now you've fetched me some more. I'm such an alcoholic, I just can't function nowadays unless I'm pissed. Shit YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I'm cumming.'

Brad licked eagerly at Lucy's juices, his cock aching with desire. He stood up and watched Lucy guzzle down the remainder of the gin before casually throwing the bottle down. Lucy saw his hard cock and snorted with derision. 'You needn't think you can fuck me after one little measly fuking half bottle of gin, ' she slurred, 'That was just an appertiser for me.'

She stood up and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He almost swooned at the taste of the gin in her mouth. Lucy reached down and grasped his cock, she stopped kissing him to say: 'Of course, things could change if you were to fetch a bottle.'

'I'll fetch one tomorrow, ' he said eagerly.

'Good boy Brad, ' she smirked, 'I'm sure we're going to get on really well together.' She felt his cock shudder and she gripped it tightly at the base. 'Now why don't you save that for tomorrow?'

'Tomorrow, yes of course, I'll look forward to it, ' he stammered, 'Are you coming to the class with me?'

'Nah, I just can't be arsed, I think I'll go to the office. I'll get Chris to fix my attendance.'

'Will you be drinking there?' Brad asked, his eyes shining.

'Let's get one thing straight Brad, I'm always drinking, bye now and don't forget my bottle tomorrow.'

'No, I won't, bye, ' Lucy left the room and wobbled down the corridor.

'Hi, ' slurred Chris, 'Helen not with you?'

'Nah she was too pissed to stand up after her breakfast, ' Lucy said lighting two cigarettes and passing one to Chris.

Chris laughed and poured Lucy a drink before saying, ' You've seen Brad?'

'Yeah, how did you know about that?' Lucy asked.

Chris told her about the forum and they spent the rest of the morning looking at the postings.

At lunch time Carla came in, 'Fuck, ' she said, grabbing a bottle of vodka and taking several swallows, 'I am so fed up with teaching.'

'Hmmm, ' said Chris, 'I've an idea, ' she searched the top of her desk until she found a card. 'This is the card that inspector left.He wrote his mobile number on it.'

She dialed the number, Hi Scott babe, ' she purred, 'It's Chris here, you know Carla who works here, you met her online? Well she can't be arsed to teach anymore and I was wondering if you could sort of put her on long-term sick leave. She'll be ever so grateful.'

'How grateful?' asked Scott.

'I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed. You see she is such an alcoholic, do you have any room at your place for her to live? She needs support in her alcoholism, y'know sort of encouraging to drink more. Would that be something you would be able to

help her with?'

'I'm sure I could find room for her, could you describe her to me?' Scott breathed.

'Well, she's late twenties, long black hair, quite slim, eyes usually unfocused and her breath smells of drink all the time. She needs several drinks before she can get out of bed and then drinks right through the day.'

'She sounds wonderful, and I would be able to encourage her to drink more?' he asked.

''Naturally, ' laughed Chris.

'Right, I'm at home today, I'll fix up the sick leave and call to collect her this afternoon. Shit I can hardly wait.'

'Good boy, you know it makes sense, bye, ' Chris rang off.

'Here that?' she asked, 'No more teaching for you and a nice man to make you drink more.'

'Sounds good, ' sighed Carla, 'There's a meeting tonight, I won't be going, I'll be settling in at Scott's.',

'I didn't know there was a meeting tonight, ' Lucy slurred. 'I'd better get some practice in.' she drained her glass before refilling it.

At the meeting everybody was as usual pissed, the chairwoman stood up, 'Now ladies this is the last meeting before our

competition to elect a new chairwoman and, as usual it will take the form of a drinking competition. The person who drinks a full bottle quickest and can still stand up for a count of five will be the winner. We have ten entrants, now is everybody O.K. about that?' There was a chorus of agreement.

'Marsha, you look a little sad tonight, what's wrong hon?' the chairwoman asked.

'My son's got engaged to an alcoholic, ' Marsha snapped, 'Only she goes to the other type of meetings, the ones where they stop drinking.'

'Shit no Marsha that's terrible, who is she? Have you met her?'

'Nope, all I know is she is called Paula and she's been dry for six months. Brian met her at one of the meetings, he goes there to find ways to stop me from drinking.'

'The shit, 'rasped a woman, lifting her head from the table.

'Well Marsha, all I can suggest is that you have another drink, as we all know alcohol is our best friend. I sincerely hope something works out for you.' the chairwoman smiled.

When Lucy woke up the next morning she was still slightly drunk, she reached for her bedside bottle and took a long swallow before lighting her first cigarette of the day.

'Shit that's good, ' she sighed before looking to where Helen should be. To her surprise the other side of the bed was empty and it looked like it hadn't been slept in.

Lucy struggled out of bed and went into her mother's bedroom. Lorraine and Helen were in bed together, their arms around each other.

'Oh, ' said Lucy, a little flustered, 'Sorry, I wondered where Helen was.'

'It's fine hon, ' smiled Lorraine, 'Helen and I are lovers now, she won't be going to school

today, fix it with Chris, O.K?'

'School, ' thought Lucy, 'Yeah, I'm seeing Brad today, '

'O.K., ' she smiled, 'I've gotta go.'

' Bring us a bottle before you go babe, ' Helen laughed, 'Your mum and me are staying in bed all day.'

Lucy took them a bottle of gin and left it by the bed, her mother and Helen were kissing

and didn't notice her leave.

Lucy had another long drink before she left for school. Luckily, it wasn't far to the school

and there was a wall for Lucy to hold onto all the way. When she arrived Brad came straight up to her.

'I've got it, ' he said eagerly, 'and some cigarettes.'

'Good, ' smiled Lucy, 'C'mon lover, I'm horny.'

They went into the cleaners' room and lucy locked the door. 'Gimme my gin babe, ' she smiled.

Brad passed her the bottle and felt his cock hardening as Lucy drank deeply.

'I've bought you a present, ' Brad said shyly, as he passed her a small box. In it was a cigarette lighter.

'Awww, thanks Brad, this must have cost a fortune, ' Lucy kissed him.

'It's solid gold and it cost all my savings, ' he said as Lucy started stroking his cock.

'Shit, that is soo cool, ' Lucy sighed, before hitching her skirt up and perching on the edge of the table.

'Come on Brad, ' she cooed, 'Time for fun, '

Brad freed his hard cock and it slid easily up Lucy's pussy.

'Shit, that feels good lover, ' she breathed gin fumes into his face.

The smell and sight of the drunken Lucy spurred him on, thrusting deeper and harder until they orgasmed together.

'Fuck, that was good, ' Lucy smiled.

Have another drink, ' Brad said eagerly.

'Great idea, ' Lucy said before drinking more gin.

'I'll get Chris to have this place decorated in the holidays, we want it nicer next time don't we?' she lit a cigarette.

'Next time?' he said eagerly.

'Sure, there will be lots more times like this babe, it's he last day of term today, but you

can come round my house anytime you want. I've a really nice bed.'

'Shit, ' he said, 'we're all going to stop with my grandparents for the holidays.'

'Aww, that's such a shame. Will you miss me?' Lucy asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.