Lucy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

'Do you think that'll work?' asked Janice.

'Bound to, if she has wine at breakfast she just needs a little help towards alcoholism, ' replied Chris.

'Then we'll be two alcoholics together, ' sighed Janice.

As soon as Janice arrived home she poured two large gins and passed one to Louise.

'Thanks mum, ' Louise smiled, 'I really like the feeling alcohol gives me.' 'Yeah great isn't it, I feel like this all; the time, ' she sighed.

'It sounds marvelous, ' laughed Louise as she held her glass out for Janice to refill.

'You can drink anytime you want you know, ' purred Janice, 'That firs one in the morning when I'm still in bed is the best.' 'Could I have a drink in bed? I find that I'm very tense when I wake up.' 'Yeah, of course you can hon, ' smiled Janice, 'You can drink anytime, I do.' 'Great, and you don't mind?' 'Nah, just admit that you are an alcoholic and it's cool.' 'An alcoholic?'Louise said shocked at the easy way the word had tripped off her mother's tongue.

'Yeah, I'm one and all of my friends are too, ' shrugged Janice, 'You said you feel tense without a drink, you are an alcoholic.' 'So you've friends like this?' Louise asked.

'Sure, being an alcoholic is like being a member of an exclusive club, we have meetings and encourage each other to drink more. This badge is a sign to other alcoholics. When we see another badge-wearer we have a few drinks together.' 'It sounds wonderful, ' sighed Louise.

'Here, ' Janice passed Louise a badge, ' This is your badge of alcoholism, wear it with pride, when you are out you'll meet others.' 'Thanks mum, ' Louise said as she pinned on her badge.

Meanwhile, Lucy had arrived home and found a note from Lorriane saying that she was taking Sue to the airport.

'Ah well I'll just have drink, ' Lucy said to herself.

Five minuted later Lucy was in tears, 'There's no fucking gin, ' she sobbed.

Eventually she found a half empty bottle of Scotch.

'Shit I hate the taste of this, ' she said as she guzzled the Scotch straight from the bottle, When Lorraine came home Lucy said, 'What the fuck is going on here? There was only a measly bit of Scotch in the house, have you got some gin?

'Sure hon, here, ' Lorraine passed a fresh bottle of gin to Lucy.

'Fuck, I need this, ' said Lucy to herself.

The following morning, Janice had gone to work when Louise woke up.

'fuck, my head, ' she whispered. 'Shit a drink will help.' She struggled out of bed and found a bottle of gin, she drank deeply straight from the bottle.

'That's better, ' she sighed before showering and having some breakfast.

Her head was still aching so she had another drink before going out for a walk. she went past some shops and a woman came out of one.

'Hi, ' the woman smiled, I'm Gina. Louise noticed the badge on Gina's lapel and smelt the whiskey on her breath, she sniffed greedily before saying 'I'm Louise.' 'Come down here Louise darling, ' Gina led Louise down a passage between two shops before pulling out a bottle of whiskey from her shoulder bag.

'Here Louise darling, ' Louise could hardly believe what was happening as she drank deeply from the bottle before passing it back to Gina.

'Shit that's good, ' Louise smirked.

'Just a little appetizer, why don't you come to my flat and we could do some serious drinking?' 'That sounds wonderful darling, ' giggled Louise.

'Good girl, let's see how pissed we can get, mmm?' Gina purred.

'Have you got a big stock? I'm such a greedy alcoholic.' Louise snorted.

'Naturally.' smiled Gina, kissing Louise lightly on the lips.

Louise felt something akin to an electric shock pass through her body at Gina's touch. 'What are we waiting for?' she asked.

'I've started drinking myself unconscious recently, ' said Gina smugly as the walked, 'It's so fucking good.' 'I've never tried that, ' Louise said eagerly.

'Well as soon as we get to my place we'll go to bed and take some bottles with us. We'll just drink ourselves senseless.' She caressed Louise's arm before saying, 'Would you like to go to bed with me?' Remembering the kiss earlier Louise said 'I'd be disappointed if we didn't.' 'Goog girl, ' purred Gina, stroking Louise's bottom.

At the school, Chris had followed Helen into the toilet. When she came out she said: ' What were you doing?' 'Nothing Miss Bamforth, ' Helen replied.

Chris took a bottle of gin from behind her back and drank straight from it, watching the girl all the time.

'Want some?' she asked, holding out the bottle, ' C'mon Helen I know you drink, it's cool.' 'Wow, ' said Helen, 'I can't believe this is happening, ' taking the bottle from Chris and drinking deeply.

'Having the right effect?' smiled Chris.

'Fuck yeah, ' sighed Helen.

'Good, come with me to my office and we'll have a few together, ' laughed Chris.

They sat down in the office and Chris poured two large gins before saying. 'I, m so pleased you drink Helen, anytime you need a drink just come and see me. Knock 3 light taps and 2 hard ones O.K?' 'Wow thanks, ' Helen laughed, she looked out of the window, down to the ca rpark below, 'There's my father getting out of his car, wow he looks mad.' 'Does he know you drink?' 'No he'd go mad if he found out, ' Helen said anxiously.

'I'll go and see what he wants, ' said Chris leaving the office.

'Ah it's Mr.Ladd isn't it?' Chris smiled, 'what can I do for you?' 'I've discovered my daughter has been drinking in secret, I've found several places in the house this morning where she keeps bottles of alcohol.' he rasped.

Chris thought quickly before saying, 'Yes that has come to light at the school this morning, Helen's in my office now, come through.' 'Now Helen, your father has discovered that you drink. Obviously this is unacceptable & I feel that it would be beneficial for you to go to a clinic for a few weeks. Mr Ladd, would you sign this release form and I'll put the wheels in motion. Helen will go to the clinic straight from school, I think it's for her own good.' 'I'll agree to anything if it stops Helen from turning out like her mother did, ' he said as he signed.

After he'd left Chris poured two large drinks.

'What's happening?' Helen asked.

'Your father signed a release form, I'll find you somewhere else to live where you'll be encouraged to drink.' 'Shit, really, ' giggled Helen.

Lucy knocked on the door and Chris shouted 'Come in.' 'Fuck Chris gimme a drink, ' she whined, she gulped down a large glass of gin before saying, 'Hi Helen, you one of us?' 'Helen needs somewhere to live where she'll be encouraged to drink, ' Chris explained.

'Stay with us it'll be fun, ' said Lucy.

'Will I be able to drink at your house?' Helen asked.

'You'll be expected to, ' snorted Lucy, 'you'll have to share my bed but it's a kingsize.' 'But what about my dad?' Helen asked.

'He thinks that you're stopping drinking but your drinking is going to increase so much you are going to be ratarsed like we are. We'll introduce you to lots of friendly people who are all going to encourage you to drink loads of lovely alcohol.' she refilled their glasses. 'What did he mean about your mother?

'She used to drink from the moment she got up until she went to bed, that's why they split up. Dad got custody of me, he said he didn't want his daughter to be brought up by an alcoholic.' 'Cheeky fucker, we alcoholics are the best people in the world, ' Chris slurred, ' Now Lucy take Helen to your place and help her settle in. You needn't come back to school today, I expect you'll both be too pissed to walk in an hour or so anyway.' 'K, see ya, ' slurred Lucy, ' C'mon Helen, we've got some serious drinking to do.' 'That sounds so fucking good, ' sighed Helen. 'Shit, I needn't hide my drinking now.' 'Remember Helen from now on everybody you meet will expect you to drink obscene amounts of alcohol, O.K?' Chris said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.