Loving on the Lake - Cover

Loving on the Lake

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Mom and I went for a week to a lake cottage for vacation. That's where I saw my mother in a different way, nude, and it changed us forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

Probably the biggest change in my life started about a year ago. It was summer, I had just finished my sophomore year in high school and my mom rented a small cottage on a lake not too far from where we lived. The owner was someone she knew from work, she works at a bank, and she said that it would be a nice change of pace for us that was fairly inexpensive.

My mom and I live in a small house together, my father long ago left and they were divorced years ago. I try to help out around the house, sometimes starting our supper if she's left me a note on what we're having. I also take care of the outside, mowing, raking, edging, you know, all the lawn stuff though she does some of the flower beds and keeps a small garden mostly for tomatoes and several kinds of herbs.

We get along pretty well, my mom and I, I really don't give her any trouble, I figure she's got enough without me making it worse. She's been a great mom to me and I know she's given up some of her social life just to try to raise me the best way she knows how.

So, I told her how excited I was about our week vacation even though there are probably a million other places I might really like to go.

It did turn out nice, there was a boat and a canoe and all kinds of fishing equipment so I mostly entertained myself with those. The third day we were there, I got up in the morning and came out of my room into the living area and kitchen and there was my mom in the kitchen, naked.

"Oh, you're up early, I didn't expect you up quite yet," she said as soon as she saw me.

"Um, yeah, just woke up," I mumbled rather surprised that she made no effort to cover herself.

I was standing there still in the process of waking up and kind of staring at her when she said, "Well, I guess you're old enough now to see your mother undressed and not be shocked. After all we're all born this way."

Now, I suppose I should tell you about how my mom looks. She's thirty-seven, hardly old by today's standards, all my friends refer to her as a MILF and I agree that she is a very attractive woman.

I've been through her drawers and know that she wears a thirty-six C-cup bra and I can tell you that standing there looking at what she puts inside those bras that she doesn't need them.

Her breasts were round and full with pink nipples and the middle part was popped-out. My mom also has a nice figure, she's always kept herself looking nice and is pretty curvy, especially naked like she was. I was expecting a fluffy bush of hair between her legs but she surprised me with just a small patch of brown hair, the 'landing patch' that I guess is popular with women.

She just went on making the coffee and now putting in bread to toast and getting out the cereal and milk.

I answered her with, "Yeah, I guess so," about my being old enough and I was wondering if maybe she was actually enjoying being naked in front of me.

"Actually," I said, "it's really pretty nice seeing you like this, Mom, you're really quite a pretty woman. I've never seen you like this before. It's nice."

"Well, I'm glad I don't have to be so conventional, in fact it would be fun if we both felt like being nudists for our vacation, at least around the house."

I almost thought my breathing had stopped when she said that. And she said it just so simply, so nonchalantly, like it was just the most normal thing ever.

"Me, too, the both of us? Me, too?" I squeaked out.

"Oh, I know, you're worried that I'd see an erection. Well, I can assure you I've seen a few in my time, even up rather close. It's nothing to be embarrassed of, I might actually enjoy it, you know, it's been a while since I've seen one, I've always rather enjoyed having one around, it rather spices things up."

"You're not kidding are you?" I asked. "You really want me to drop my boxers?"

"Sure, why not?" she said and then turned back to the counter to get the toast and butter it.

So, I pulled down my boxers and stood there. She soon had the toast ready and brought it to the table.

"Oh, my, well, my son has changed quite a lot. That'll make some lucky girl quite happy. Or has it already?" she asked grinning at me.

I avoided answering her question and well, talking about it was all it needed to begin to rise as my mother stood there watching it.

"They aways have a mind of their own, don't they. Let's have our toast before it gets cold," and she brought over her coffee and sat at the table next to me.

It was really kind of surreal to sit there having breakfast with my naked mother as I sat there also naked with her. But, she was relaxed and calm so I tried to do the same. But her breasts were so nice that there was no way my dick was going to calm down, it seemed.

As I sat there it rose until she finally laughed, "Well, it's been quite a while since I've been so wonderfully entertained by one of my favorite things. And your's, Alan, is quite nice, I must say. Have any girls enjoyed it yet?"

"Geez, Mom, that's pretty personal," I answered as my cock hit maximum.

"Well, it looks like it would be very popular with the girls you go to school with, Alan."

"Well, it hasn't happened if you must know. No, what you see hasn't been used yet for its intended purpose."

"Well, it certainly should, it's quite lovely," my mom said about my dick, rather unexpected but, well, I'll be honest, pretty cool. I actually felt pretty proud of my equipment when my mother complimented me on it.

"So, you think it'll be popular with the girls, huh?" I asked as I waggled my hips back and forth making my dick wave about.

"Oh, as a female, I think I can guarantee it, there's not a girl or woman that wouldn't like what you've got, Alan."

Well, it's not every mom that compliments her son on how nice a cock he's got, it was really a strange and kind of giddy moment.

"Yes, leave it out, I rather like seeing it. Is that awful of your mother?"

"Well, Mom, to tell the truth, I rather like seeing you like this. You can see it has some effect on me," I told her nodding down to my hard cock pointing at her.

"Feel free if you need to take care of that, I certainly understand. So, it's fine with me," she said.

I was pretty sure what she meant but decided to ask anyway.

"You mean go and masturbate in my room?"

"Oh, actually, I meant using it with me, there's no worry about birth control, I had my tubes tied when you were born."

I just stood there. She was smiling, I know I heard her correctly, I just know I did.

"I didn't mean to shock you, Alan, it just seems that we both have urges and desires that just don't go away."

"You mean, you and me, like sex and, well, intercourse?"

"Well, not if you don't want to, perhaps you'd rather want to wait for a younger girl, someone your own age."

"Mom, all my friends call you a MILF. You know what that means?"

"Yes, dear, I do," she said smiling.

"Well, I think you're a MILF, too. I'll say it, you're a mother I'd like to fuck. Sorry if that's too rude."

"Actually, it's quite lovely, Alan, the nicest offer I've had in quite some time. Shall we take this to bed?" she asked as she wrapped her fingers around my dick and led me to her bedroom. We got in bed and she said, "I suppose in us becoming lovers like this we should do the best we can," as she put her arms around me and kissed me, sliding her tongue inside my mouth as my hands began learning her body.

She slipped one hand down and gripped my dick and pulled it back and forth as we kissed and made out.

"Mmm, there's no rush, we really have all day if we want, so let's just take our time and enjoy each other in this new way," she whispered as she kissed my neck and chest.

My mom was thirty-seven but she looked like she was in her twenties, her boobs were firm and didn't droop or sag in the least. They were perfect as I rubbed and squeezed them as she moved her hand back and forth on me.

"You are really hard, so hard. Are you like this all the time?"

"Yeah, pretty much. You might find that my urges just never go away," I warned.

"That, Alan, would actually be quite lovely from my view. I must admit that my interest in sex has seemed to skyrocket in the last year or so. I have friends who've told me the same about themselves. Right when their poor hubbies are often losing interest. Seems Nature is cruel after all. Well, except in our case, I suppose. It just works out quite nicely."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.