Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces - Cover

Spreading Genes in Tight Spaces

Copyright© 2011 by Sterling

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A spaceship is going to colonize a new planet. Towards the end of the trip, a major goal is increasing the colonist population rapidly. To conserve resources, people spend most of their time asleep, often awakening just long enough to procreate. Then Jason is found to have a gene which makes him the preferred father for every new baby. 'How do I fuck thee? Let me count the ways.' Emotional positions, not physical.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Petting   Pregnancy  

"Good morning, Jason," said the robot. "What would you like?"

He had a headache and he was groggy, but he managed to say, "Sccccchhhh ... Sex!"

His long nap (two years, as he found out later) had made him horny.

"Certainly, a female is waiting for you in room 241."

Jason stumbled into the hallway, his erection rising as he thought about pussy. It didn't matter what pussy. Any wet opening between a girl's legs, under that tuft of hair -- that would do just fine.

In room 241, a female was waiting with legs spread wide and there it was, the opening he was going to do it in. All he had to do was open her lips -- not even that, she was doing it for him! His tip pressed against the slick opening and slid in. As soon as his tip felt the warmth, he started ejaculating. His inner workings forced a little too much semen into each shot, so it was a little painful shooting out. But it also felt more physically satisfying than any orgasm in his life. When his penis stopped twitching, he pulled out and noticed for the first time a few characteristics of the owner of the cunt: short and a little heavy. Probably about 21.


Having emptied his balls once, he took the time to shower, dress, eat, and wake up fully. He felt more alive than ever before.

Room 242 had a freckled redhead, kind of skinny. His cock was hard and he had a simple primitive desire to ejaculate in her cunt, but she stopped him.

"Can you slap me?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"Slap my face? Help me get pregnant?"

"Oh," he said. He was annoyed that she had delayed him in his desire to fuck her, so he was glad to comply. He gave her a good whack across the face.

She winced.

He liked the feeling, so he whacked her again harder and saw blood on her cheek.

This time she looked at him in shock. "That's enough!" she said. "Time for the fuck."

He gave her one more hearty slap before realizing what she was offering him. The fuck. Yes, that was what he wanted to do most.

He got himself lined up, dove in, and with seconds found himself shooting out gobs of sperm.


The rear end in front of him was plenty sexy, but he remembered with some glee how the girls needed to be hurt.

He walloped her ass with his hand over and over.

"Shit!" the girl screeched and tried to get away.

He wrapped an arm around her stomach to hold her in place and whacked her a few more times.

"Let me go!" she shrieked.

He ignored her plea, wrestled her until her butt was in front of him and plunged in. Within seconds he was spurting. As his pulses weakened and stopped he saw her breasts hanging down. He reached around and took a nipple in his right hand and squeezed it hard between his thumb and index finger -- with his nails. Blood spurted out.

He didn't object when she broke away and cowered at the far end of the room.

"That ought to make you pregnant," he said calmly as he dressed.


How was he going to hurt this one?

She was laid out on her back, legs spread wide.

He decided to put his hands right on her stomach, where it was most squishy. Then after he had guided his cock into her opening, he pushed down with his full weight.

"Shit!" the girl groaned, eyes wide with pain and fear. He jerked down especially hard with his hands.

He could feel his cock pressing her tissues against his hand. He ejaculated, feeling exquisite physical pleasure and also the excitement of knowing she was probably getting pregnant. He also found himself excited at her discomfort.


"Uhhhh, Jason," said Dr. Watkins. "How's it going?"

"Just great, doctor, just great," he said.

"Your enthusiasm is nice, and it's great you're doing four girls a day, but you've got to cut back on the things you do to hurt them. That last one has some pretty serious internal injuries!"

He felt anger surge within. How dare this 'doctor' criticize him?

He looked her over. She was pretty old but plenty sexy. She didn't have gray hair like that Dr. Morgan and her skin was smooth. He wondered how her cunt would feel, and decided to find out.

He grabbed the astonished doctor and slammed her face down on the table in his room. His roommates were both out.

"Jason!" she said, astonished. Then in a firmer tone, "Jason, you let me up right now!"

Why should he pay any attention to her? He was the most important person on the ship, he wanted to fuck her, so he was going to do it. It was pretty simple.

The young people on the ship had their uniform of shorts and T-shirt, but Dr. Watkins wore pants and a sort of fancy jacket over a long-sleeved shirt. He didn't give a shit about the shirt and jacket, but the pants were in his way. He let go of her to use both hands on her pants, and she began to get up. He slammed her down onto the table again and growled, "Hold still!"

With her pants and panties out of the way, he moved in behind her and did his thing. Her pussy was on the dry side, but he didn't mind. The friction was all the greater and he spurted in seconds and pulled out.

As he panted in satisfaction, Dr. Watkins slowly got upright and pulled her pants back up, all the while with an eye on Jason to make sure she wasn't displeasing him. She slipped out and hurried off down the hall.

Shortly a muscular young man he had never seen before came into the cabin. He just introduced himself as Paul and said he'd be staying there a while in place of one of the other boys.

Jason knew this new roommate had appeared in response to his quick fuck of Dr. Watkins. No one needed to tell him that his behavior would be under close scrutiny. Jason decided he'd better cool it.

The next day, his four girls all came into his room one by one and bent over the table to get their insemination. Paul lounged in his bunk, watching. Jason and Paul both knew the deal without saying a word. After depositing his precious bodily fluid, Jason gave the first girl a modest spank, looking for Paul's reaction. He gave a slightly harder one, and Paul hesitated. A bit harder, and Paul frowned. So he found his limit.


Jason woke in the night, confused and suddenly very sad. He thought about all the pussies he had fucked. Why? He had thought it felt good at the time, and he guessed it had, but he shuddered to think how he had spanked them. He cried.

In the morning he woke, uncertain where he was. Who was that big guy sleeping in the other bunk? Where were Katy and Leland and Chen and the rest? The world didn't make any sense. He babbled. The big guy woke and came cautiously to his bedside.

He managed to drink something. He had to pee but couldn't think where he was supposed to do that. The sink looked like a reasonable place, though as his stream splashed onto the steel something didn't seem quite right. He slept again.


"Jason, Jason," the voice said softly.

He woke and groggily opened an eye. That was someone he recognized! Sally!

"How are you, Jason?"

How was he? Jason didn't know what to say. That in itself was disconcerting.

"You remember me? You remember my name?"

Jason nodded. "Sally."

She smiled at him, then reached out a hand and tenderly stroked his cheek.

He felt a flood of emotion. Sally! He loved Sally!

He slowly got out of bed. That big guy was leaning against the opposite wall with his arms folded.

But Sally was right there in front of him, and she put her arms around him, resting her head against his chest. He enfolded her in his own arms and they hugged. He felt warm and safe.

The table in the middle of the room had been replaced with a bed. He sat on the side of the bed and ate while Sally kept her arm around him.

Then he lay on the bed and Sally lay behind him, spooned against him.


When he woke again he felt a rush of anxiety but calmed down when he looked over his shoulder to find that the warm presence behind him was Sally.

His penis was hard and he felt an itch. He remembered a sea of girls and vaginas. He had been ejaculating constantly, and his body seemed to be missing it. Sally was behind him, but he wasn't interested in any vaginas. Experimentally, he reached into his shorts and rubbed up and down, making his hand sort of like a vagina. Within a few seconds he spurted, and found his hand covered with a lot of sperm. He wiped it on his shorts and the sheet to get the worst of it off.

A series of painful memories came back to him. He saw himself spanking girls and seeing them flinch. He remembered pressing hard into that girl's stomach and her expression of shock, fear, and pain. And he remembered throwing what's-her-name the doctor face down on the table and -- what was that word? And raping her. He was mortified. What a horrible human being!

"Sally?" he said softly.

The girl was apparently sleeping lightly because she immediately replied with, "Yes, Jason?"

He hear a rustling in the top bunk beside them and saw the large man peer over the corner briefly.

"What happened, Sally?"

"I don't know, Jason. What do you remember?"

He recounted fairly accurately the story of his life from childhood through to the present.

"That sounds right -- at least the parts I know," she said.

"But why was I so mean? And then why did I get so sad?"

Just then they heard a brief knock on the door before Dr. Watkins entered. Jason remembered her name the instant he saw her, and also remembered what he had done to her.

"I ... I'm so sorry ... I" he began as he sat up and put his legs over the side of the bed. Sally rose but sat with her legs curled under her and leaned softly against Jason's back, chin on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, Jason," said the doctor. "It really wasn't your fault, or at least you have a good excuse. I owe you an explanation."

Jason looked at her blankly.

"Do you remember everything that's happened?"

He felt Sally lift her head off his shoulder long enough to nod.

"He does? Good." Then she addressed him. "Before we put you into deep freeze, you were mating frequently and doing a good job. But the pregnancy rates were off slightly. More to the point, we looked ahead and thought of the number of young women who would need impregnation ... Everywhere we look on the planet it seems we keep finding more radioactive rock and soil. We were hoping to improve your sexual performance, so we gave you some hormones -- mostly testosterone -- to improve your sperm production and increase your sex drive. That part of it seemed to be working pretty well, but another effect of those hormones is to make men more aggressive. And there it was pretty clear we had gone too far. That's why you were violent with those girls and why you raped me."

She said the last matter-of-factly.

"So then we had to stop the hormones, and apparently when they drop off suddenly it makes men depressed and in your case it also caused you to lose your mind briefly."

Jason felt a surge of resentment, though it was nothing like the anger he would have felt a few days before. "So you've been using me, kind of like a lab rat."

"There is that side to it, and for that we apologize. However, as you know, the success of the expedition on humanity's second home depends on you to a considerable extent. Also, we thought you would on the whole enjoy it."

Jason recalled how wonderful those orgasms had felt, and the sense of supreme confidence he had felt -- for instance while raping the good doctor.

"OK," he sighed. "And when I was losing my mind, you got Sally for me."

"We woke her up specially for you."

"I'm four months pregnant," she said.

"But it's not my baby."

"No."

The doctor said, "We would have loved for you to start Sally's next baby, but because of your emotional history with her, it seemed unwise."

"You can start my next one when it's time," Sally said, giggling and kissing his cheek.


Sally and Dr. Watkins decided Jason was no longer physically dangerous and dismissed Paul. The other roommates also moved out, leaving Sally and Jason alone. The robots removed the bunks and shrank the room somewhat. Sally and Jason were left with something a little bigger than a mating room: It had an aisle on one side of the bed and you could stand up straight.

They ate their midday meal sitting on the side of the bed.

"So, you're being nice to me because they told you to?" Jason asked.

"No," said Sally. "I've missed you."

"Sorry about that last time ... I wasn't very nice to you."

"I understand. You were angry." She smiled and said, "Compared to how Leland roughed me up, it was nothing."

Jason felt a surge of anger at Leland. Where was that bugger? "Leland hurt you?"

"Just enough to help me get get pregnant. It was nothing."

"It's Leland's baby?" he asked, looking at her flat stomach.

She nodded and thought a moment, then took both his hands:

"I like you," she said. "We grew up together and had our little romantic fling. But I've been reading and we girls discuss it. Humans aren't supposed to live like we usually do. There's supposed to be one man per woman, and they're supposed to get to sleep together every night and raise their children together as a little family, all living in one place without anyone else."

Jason felt a little something shift inside him. Something felt a little better.

"So now we can do that, right? Sleep together every night?"

"If you want to, yes. That would be wonderful," Sally said. "I'll be so lucky."

"And these couples have sex with each other."

"Whenever they want. And the man doesn't have sex with anyone else, because there are as many men as women."

For a moment Jason thought that was unfortunate, but then he decided he liked it. He'd had enough of fucking endless anonymous pussies.

He took Sally gently by the shoulders and kissed her. She returned his kisses hungrily, and within two minutes they were fucking away. It felt so right to Jason. He was having sex with his one girl. He loved seeing the pleasure in her face as it built and built along with his. He spurted into her and she moaned and shuddered with her own orgasm.

They played on their computers, chatted and ate.

A couple hours later Jason's passion flamed and they made love again.

As they settled down for the night, he was interested again. Sally hesitated. "I'm not sure just how much of this I'm up for," she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.