The Foster Child
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman's sister and brother-in-law take in a fifteen year old foster child. He's a devious and very evil boy. Before very long he takes control over his foster parents and then ensnares our heroine. Please pay close attention to the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Incest   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

He finally let me swallow. He told me to close my mouth. He got a firm grip on my chin and turned my face to the side. For the first time I saw the camera hidden there. I was looking directly into the lens when he said, “Swallow.”

I obeyed instantly. When my mouth was empty he released me and ordered me to bend over the coffee table.

I turned around and leaned over the table. He dropped to his knees on the carpet behind me and edged closer until his large cock was resting between the cheeks of my ass. I started to panic for a few seconds, until he moved his hips and his erection slid down and nestled between my thighs.

I leaned down a little more as he began sliding his hard cock between my thighs. I didn’t want to take a chance on having him attack the wrong orifice with that thing. It pressed against my moist opening and when I glanced down I thought that it looked like there was an awful lot of hard cock sticking out in front of me. Looking down at it this way I thought it looked like I had a cock! I couldn’t help but wonder if it was going to hurt.

He leaned down over me and whispered, “Smile. Hold your head up. Look straight at the painting on the far wall. Smile and ask me to fuck you. Then reach down and guide my cock to your juicy cunt.”

I did all those things. When I looked up I saw yet another camera on a tripod. That makes three. I finished asking him to fuck me. I nearly choked on the words. I couldn’t see his face but I doubt if he was satisfied. I hadn’t sounded very sincere or enthusiastic.

I leaned forward, resting more of my weight on the coffee table. I glanced around more carefully now. There were six of them! Six fucking movie cameras recording every move I made from every angle, and every word I said, too!

I told myself it didn’t make much difference. One or six, I’m screwed either way. I reached down and gripped his fat cock. I pressed the head against my opening and tilted my hips slightly to improve the angle of entry. The head of his cock entered me slowly and I quickly forgot all about movie cameras, at least for the time being. I focused entirely on the massive, rock hard appendage sliding between the lips of my pussy with surprising ease. I must be soaking wet down there! I felt my pussy being stretched like never before. And I hated how nice that feeling was.

I’ve seen a couple of pornographic movies. A couple of times guys put them on at parties when I was still in high school, probably under the mistaken impression that they’d give some of the girls ideas. We girls would always act offended and leave the room. I don’t know about the others. But I was curious. I took my time leaving. I would hide behind a look of disgust and stare at images of people having sex and in those brief moments I saw a few very large cocks.

One of them I still remember distinctly was scary large. Before I watched it disappear into the body of one of the cheesy looking women in the movie it looked like it must have been very close to a foot long and nearly as big around as my wrist. Ty’s cock isn’t that large. But I’d estimate that it’s at least eight inches long and nearly as big around as a Coke can!

I had, of course, gotten a good look at it earlier when I was struggling to satisfy him with my mouth. I looked at it and wondered if it was going to hurt when it entered me. It didn’t. I felt so full of cock that at first it seemed difficult to catch my breath. But my biggest fear now was not that his cock was going to hurt me. Now, as feelings of lust wash over me, I began to fear that once I got away from Ty I’d never have this feeling again!

OH MY GOD!!! Now I know what sex is supposed to feel like!!

I quickly began to make noises that I didn’t even recognize as coming from me. I moaned and sobbed and as if from far away I heard my own voice begging him to fuck me hard and never stop. And this was all me! Yes I’ve been drugged. I have no free will. But he didn’t tell me to react this way. He didn’t tell me to say those things or feel what I’m feeling. This is all me going crazy for my rapist’s cock!

I must have had ... oh, I don’t know, maybe a thousand orgasms over the next half hour or so. That was about how much time passed before he began to speed up and slam his body against mine so violently that the sexy sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room.

In the end, as I felt his orgasm approaching and the act reached its violent peak, I was thrashing around under him and screaming like a banshee. I continued to tremble and moan for a long time when the motion stopped. It was as though I were experiencing aftershocks. In a way I suppose I was.

I was still quivering uncontrollably when he leaned down and whispered, “Tell me how wonderful that was. Tell me you loved it and you can’t wait to fuck me again. Tell me you’re mine whenever I want you.”

I knew that the words were for the benefit of the camera. But as I repeated them I was struck by how close to the truth they were. I don’t love him. But I certainly love what he just did to me. And I don’t care if it is rape!

He stayed there behind me, his slowly softening cock still buried deep in my body. I began to catch my breath and my heart rate started to return to normal. Blood flow finally started to return to my brain. I thought about what just happened. I imagined what it would look like if someone like the people I work for, or worse yet the cops were to see what just happened in this room.

I’d go to jail. I’d lose my job. My life would be destroyed. I didn’t have to worry about my parents or a boyfriend seeing this. But even so, this evil bastard had me right where he wanted me now. He wouldn’t need to drug me the next time he wanted to fuck me. I’d have no choice but to submit to him now.

That wasn’t the worst part, though. The worst thing about this situation was that at the moment I had very mixed feeling about that. I had enjoyed the hell out of what this bastard just did to me. I’ve never been so sexually satisfied. It killed me to admit it, even to myself. But I knew that I would want to do this again. I wouldn’t if he didn’t make me. I’d resist the temptation. But the temptation would be there nonetheless.

I remained in place, still skewered by that large cock. Even in its flaccid state it was larger than any cock to enter my body before it. I didn’t mind. It still felt pretty damn good. I liked that feeling of being so full of a nice big cock.

I was startled when after several minutes Ty raised his voice slightly and said, “Alright. Act one is over. Get in here.”

My brain didn’t process that. I had no idea what he was saying to me. But then I saw movement and I realized he wasn’t talking to me! Joe and Cassy were entering the room from the kitchen!

The first thing to pop into my mind was to wonder if they’ve been here the entire time! But then, before I had time to be embarrassed all over again because we had a live audience my eyes opened wide. CHRIST! THEY’RE NAKED!!

OH GOD! They must have seen! They certainly heard. I started to struggle to my feet but Ty snarled, “Don’t you fucking move, bitch! You don’t do shit unless I tell you to.”

I stopped struggling. But I turned and glared at Cassy. She blushed and looked away. But as she did she whispered, “I’m sorry, Laura. I had no choice.”

Ty chuckled and said, “She knows. She figured it all out. Don’t worry, cunt. Your baby sister will get over it. Now get over here.”

As my sister and my brother-in-law crossed the room, both obviously embarrassed but totally humbled, totally enslaved, Ty finally slid his cock out of me very, very slowly.

What they did when they reached us was as shocking as anything else that happened tonight. They both knelt between me and Ty. I turned my head to see what was going to happen next and I think for a moment my heart stopped beating when I saw Joe bend down and begin to suck Ty’s cock clean. I watched as, with a bright red face and tears flowing freely down his cheeks, he took even more of that large cock into his mouth than I was able to and sucked it clean before holding it up and licking clean that substantial portion that wouldn’t fit in his mouth.

Joe was just starting to clean the youth’s appropriately large black balls with his tongue when Cassy leaned down and began to lick me clean from behind!

I didn’t move. I wanted to. I wanted desperately to move. But because I’d been ordered not to I couldn’t. I screamed in shock, though. I screamed and stiffened up as my sister’s tongue slithered through the nasty mess between my legs. She licked me twice more before Ty ordered me to stretch out on the floor in front of him.

I’m still under the influence of that drug in my wine so of course I obeyed. Joe must have finished cleaning Ty’s balls. Now he’s holding that large black cock in his mouth, crying softly and watching my sister get into position between my legs. I couldn’t watch anymore. I couldn’t stand to see any of this. I stared up at the ceiling and tried to keep my mind blank as my sister began eating my freshly fucked pussy in front of Ty and her husband.

For the first time in my life someone was eating my pussy. But it’s my sister!

Unfortunately, it turns out she’s very good at it. I struggled with all the willpower I possess to resist giving into the horrible act of incest we were committing. But I’m only human. It wasn’t instantaneous. But soon I was quivering again, this time on the tip of my sister’s talented tongue!

I was forced to enjoy several orgasms before Ty ordered her to stop. Cassy straightened up and for the first time I noticed that she doesn’t have a single hair on her pussy! It just didn’t look right!

As I lay there panting and trying not to stare at my sister’s shaved pussy, Ty said, “Watching that turned me on. Help Joe suck me off and then he can have his reward.”

Cassy didn’t even hesitate. She turned and began to tease Ty’s balls with her tongue while Joe sucked his cock. It took even longer this time. But finally I watched in a strange mixture of disgust, shock and a strange kind of excitement that really scared and embarrassed me as Joe’s hand began to speed up on that long black shaft and he began to gulp down Ty’s third load of cum for the evening.

I should have been sickened by the sight. I’ve always thought the idea of two men doing something like that was ... well, just gross. But for some reason it was fascinating to watch. A part of that may have been because I’m still not especially fond of Joe and he obviously hates what he’s being forced to do for this evil black teenager almost half his age.

I can’t help but notice, though, that Joe is giving off mixed signals. The look on his face is one of total humiliation. But his more normally proportioned cock isn’t entirely flaccid. I suppose that could have been from watching Cassy clean me with her tongue. I hope so.

Ty patted Joe on the head as if he were nothing but a dumb dog and said, “Okay, boy. You can have the reward I promised you.”

It was impossible to read his expression as Joe moved into position between my legs. I knew immediately what his reward was going to be. Me!

Our eyes met and I saw Joe struggling to keep from looking too eager. He knew it was inappropriate for him to feel that way. But his hard cock was a dead giveaway. I glanced down for a better look at his cock. I suppose it’s a nice enough cock. It looks completely normal. It’s probably about seven inches long. But it’s only half as big around as Ty’s.

I’m sickened by the idea of having to let my brother-in-law fuck me. But I can’t resist and I can’t help wondering what it will feel like to be fucked by a normal cock after just having been royally fucked by Ty. Will it feel the same? Could one fabulous fuck from Ty have stretched me out so that I can never get quite as much pleasure from a normal cock?

The answer came as a relief. I sighed as Joe climbed up over me and sank his cock into my pussy. He whispered, “I’m sorry,” in my ear. And he sounded sincere. I can’t help but wonder, though, how sincere can he be if his cock is that hard?

He avoided looking at my face while he fucked me. But that’s fine with me. We weren’t making love.

I relaxed a little when my pussy clamped down on his cock of its own volition and despite how disturbing this situation is I found myself enjoying the friction of having a hard cock driven into my body as my sister’s husband fucked me.

Thank god! I can still take pleasure from a normal cock! I could just imagine myself going through life with a ruler in my hand, looking for the perfect man. It wasn’t a pretty picture.

I never got anywhere close to having an orgasm with Joe and that was just fine with me. It was enough to know I can still enjoy sex with a normal man and I’m sure that with a little foreplay and a man I love, or at least like a lot, I’ll be just fine.

Joe must have been anticipating fucking me for quite a while. He was really primed. I’m pretty certain he didn’t get that way from sucking Ty’s cock. It had been obvious that act was repulsive to him. He must have known from even before Cassy talked me into coming over this evening that eventually he was going to get to fuck me. They must have talked this over, planned it. By that I mean Ty planned it and told them what would be required of them.

Whatever the reason for his comparative hair trigger, Joe came quickly. I doubt if he lasted ten minutes. Or then again, maybe that’s as long as he ever lasts. Cassy never said and it’s none of my business.

As soon as Joe came he stood up. Cassy cleaned me up again, just like she did a few minutes ago after Ty fucked me. But this time there was a difference. I started getting turned on eventually. But I didn’t have an orgasm. Unfortunately, I can’t take all the credit for any restraint I may have shown. I was beginning to fear that if she kept it up I was going to embarrass myself again. She didn’t, though. She seemed to leave me hanging on purpose.

After several minutes, Ty said, “Okay, cunt. Now you get your reward.”

Cassy got up on her knees. She wouldn’t look me in the eye and she was blushing furiously. I thought it might be because of ... well, because of everything. But especially because of what she just did.

It may have been because she knew what was coming next. Ty ordered me up and Cassy stretched out on her back in front of me. Ty reached out with his bare foot and rested it on one of her breasts. He jiggled it around for a moment to humiliate her and amuse himself before he said, “It’s time to repay your sister, Laura. Have you ever eaten a cunt before?”

I had to suspect that this was what they had in mind when she stretched out in front of me. But hearing the words was still a shock. I shook my head violently and exclaimed, “NO! I ... I’ve never ... I couldn’t!”

But I could and I know I will. I don’t want to. The very idea is revolting. But although the effects seem to be slowly waning, I’m still under the spell of whatever the drug is that put me in this intolerable situation to start with. Without waiting for the order I know is coming, I stretched out between my sister’s legs with my face just inches from her bald pussy.

I’ve never seen a pussy from this angle before. And I’ve certainly never been this close to another woman’s pussy. I never intended to be, either. But now here I am.

I looked at her moist, swollen vulva for a long time, trying to work up the courage to do what I know I have to do. I know that some women do this and even enjoy doing it. Some very normal, everyday married women who love their husbands have sexual affairs with other women. Some people I’ve overheard talking don’t see anything wrong with it. I’m well aware that many men fantasize about seeing it.

I’m not as forgiving of the cheating aspect of such a relationship. But I don’t suppose there’s anything wrong with two women who are so inclined pleasuring themselves this way. I just don’t want to be one of those two women. And even if I were inclined to try something like this, and I’m not, it wouldn’t be with my sister for Christ’s sake! This is incest!

But my opinions aren’t important here. No one cares about them but me.

I took a deep breath and caught the scent of my sister’s arousal. I can’t help wondering what it is about what’s happening here that’s turning her on. Is she turned on because she just ate my pussy? Or is it because she just helped her husband suck off a fifteen-year-old boy? Surely she isn’t aroused from watching her husband fuck me!

Whatever the cause, she’s definitely aroused. I leaned closer and tentatively moved the tip of my tongue along one side of her moist opening. As my tongue traveled over her smooth, hairless skin I thought for a second that maybe shaving that part of the body isn’t such a bad idea after all. I’m getting used to the way it looks. And as hard as I fought the notion, there really is something erotic about what I’m being forced to do here.

Her entire body shuddered. I suppose I can understand that. Even as upset as I was when she did this to me I can’t deny I enjoyed it. But what I noticed even more than her reaction was my own. I’m surprised to find that her musky scent is somehow exciting. And the taste of the juices oozing from her opening and glistening on her labia are quite mild, pleasant even!

I may have been affected by pheromones or perhaps it’s a byproduct of the drugs in the wine I drank. But whether those things came into play or not, the taste of her arousal and the signs of it in her reaction to my light touch are having a strange effect on me. I may change my mind later when my head is clear and my mind is once more under my control. And I really, really wish she wasn’t my sister. But this really isn’t so bad! It isn’t nearly as disgusting as I feared it would be!

After a few more tentative licks I began to eat my sister’s pussy as if I meant it. I found myself enjoying it, though not as much as she obviously is. While I’m burying my tongue in her drooling opening I’m able to see Ty order Joe to bend over the arm of the couch and start sucking his cock again.

It isn’t quite as shocking the second time. I watched as I worked on my sister’s pussy, curious to see how he really feels about what Ty is making him do.

He obviously hates it. He looks furious and repulsed all at the same time. The tears born of helplessness and disgust started running down his cheeks again. But he’s just as obviously afraid of Ty. It’s clear from the expression on Joe’s face that he’s sickened by what he’s being forced to do. He remains as homophobic as he has always been.

There can be no question that the muscular fifteen-year-old gangster could kick Joe’s ass without breaking into a sweat. But I doubt if that’s why Joe is so scared of him. I’d be very surprised if there aren’t a large handful of DVDs somewhere in the house showing Joe sucking Ty’s cock and probably begging to be allowed to do it.

Joe and Cassy must have been drugged and forced to provide material for blackmail just as I was. As much as I don’t care much for Joe, he just isn’t the kind of man to molest a boy, or to molest anyone for that matter.

I hate to see anyone suffering like he is. But I think I’d have been more concerned if I looked into his eyes while he’s sucking on Ty’s cock and saw that he was enjoying himself.

I was distracted from Joe’s troubles by my sister’s rapidly approaching orgasm. She’s rapidly losing control and it’s becoming increasingly difficult to follow her body’s spastic movements with my mouth.

As her orgasm reached its peak her thighs clamped down on my head. After that all I could do was hang on and struggle to follow her vulva, trying to tease her clit with my tongue as she cried out and quivered violently.

I thought back to all the times we talked about sex when we were growing up; all the times she gave me the benefit of her eight-year head start in life and answered my many questions on the subject. With all the hours we’ve spent discussing sex as we were growing up neither of us has ever before been in the room while the other was experiencing an orgasm. I don’t know how she feels about what we’re doing here to please the cruel bastard who now has total control of all three of us, but for me it’s extremely embarrassing. All the more so because we’re being forced to put on a show for a juvenile delinquent and her husband. I can’t help worrying about how this episode of forced incest will affect our relationship.

I didn’t get to worry for long. The very second Cassy’s orgasm was over, Ty pushed Joe away, got to his feet and rolled me over onto my back. The back of my head is resting on my sister’s mound as he all but jumped on top of me and slammed his large cock into me.

The first time he raped my pussy he took me from behind. This way, with him on top of me seemed so much more overwhelming. His large, black body filled my senses. He’s all I can see and all I can smell and all I can feel. I feel so much more helpless, so much more violated.

To that add the fact that my sister and brother-in-law are witness to my humiliation and this second vaginal rape is every bit as horrible as the first. So I’m just as embarrassed when I quickly began to become aroused once more and orgasm followed orgasm as Ty raped me almost endlessly.

It went on and on for nearly an hour. The kid is capable of almost superhuman stamina. But this time it seems so much more personal because he’s on top of me. This time while he slammed that monster cock into me he squeezed my boobs in his large hands and he bent down to lick my face. He all but consumed me with his thick lips and his incredibly long tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.