Bound for a Good Time - Cover

Bound for a Good Time

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My two female cousins introduced me to sex, then introduced me to three of their girlfriends. I got tied-up for quite some time but it was all worthwhile.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Sarah's right, you're cute. I really like your dick, she said I would."

She was really pretty, short blond curly hair, kind of cheerleader-looking.

"Wanna see me naked?" she asked.

"Sure, I'd love that," I replied eagerly as she began taking her clothes off. Once naked, she was stunning. The prettiest boobs I'd ever seen, full, round, with pink nipples that were plump and delicious looking. She had a nice curvy figure and her pussy was perfect, a chubby slit completely clean and smooth.

"Like how I look?"

"I think you're totally beautiful. What's your name? I'm Rick."

"Marcie. I'm a friend of Sarah's. She told me you were her sex slave and that I could have you do anything I wanted as long as it didn't hurt you. Is that right?"

"Yeah, I guess so, they really didn't explain it to me very much."

"Do you like to eat girl's pussies?"

"Yeah, I love it," I answered eagerly.

She got up on the bed and straddled my head as I watched her most lovely pussy lower down to my lips and mouth. I began sucking her because she was so wet and then went to licking her up and down.

She was crouched over me as I licked on her and she began moving her pussy around, swiping it back and forth as I licked and tongued her.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, this feels so good. Mmm, I've never had a sex slave before, this is great. If you were my little slave boy I'd have you lick my pussy all the time. Oh, I just love this."

Then she dropped down over me as I felt her lips close around my hard dick and began to suck. I may be tied to the bed but I'd never been happier than that afternoon at my aunt's house as the second of my cousin's girlfriends had sex with me.

I soon got her off and she also ended up with a mouthful of my cum as she raised up and got off me.

"Well, I've still got time left with my little sex slave so how about I do this?" she asked as she got up and stood over me facing my feet and knelt down to reach back to put my dick in her and fuck me rocking back and forth.

I watched her butt go up and down and my dick go in and out of her as she went to and fro on me. I just lay there in bliss as I was fucked and fucked until I finally did shoot my cum and she had an orgasm.

Then she thanked me, gave me a big, hot kiss, got dressed and left.

A few minutes later, Sarah came in and untied me for another potty break then rebound me to the bed. Now what, I thought?

A minute later the door opened and in came another girl.

"Hi, Rick, I'm Amber. Oh, you're cute and I like your dick. I've never seen a boy tied up like this before, wow, it's sure sexy. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's pretty comfortable, not tight."

"Can I play with your dick?"

"Well, I'm the slave here, so, I guess so."

And she sat on the bed and started playing around with my dick.

"So, I've got an hour with you. Is there anything you'd like?" she asked.

"I'm just the slave so I should be asking you that."

"Well, my boyfriend's in California with his dad for three weeks. You're not a virgin, right? You've fucked a girl?"

I could count the hours back to when I was a virgin but I told her that, yes, I'd had sex and if that's what she wanted, then fine.

"Well, my favorite way is doggie. My boyfriend just does me that way all the time. But you're tied up like this. Think it'd be okay to let you up so you could fuck me doggy-style? I'd retie you before my hour was up."

I told her I thought it was a great idea and she went around and untied me then quickly took off her clothes.

One thing I'll say for Tracy and Sarah's girlfriends, they were all good-looking. This latest one, Amber, was brunette with long hair past her shoulders and was just as beautiful as all the others, from my cousins on.

Her boobs were so nice, the biggest of any of the girls and her nipples were also large and light pink. She was shaved nice and smooth and her pussy was really plump and juicy looking.

"Do you mind if I ask you how old you are, Rick?"

"Fourteen, how old are you?" I asked figuring it was fair since she asked me.

"Seventeen, you're pretty young but you're pretty cute, too. I think I'm gonna like you fucking me. Let's do it," and she got up on the bed on her hands and knees and I waddled up behind her. She reached under herself with one hand and with two fingers spread her pussy lips open as I pushed right up into her.

"Mmm, I guess I shouldn't tell my boyfriend about this, huh? How long are you going to be visiting here?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.