Bound for a Good Time - Cover

Bound for a Good Time

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My two female cousins introduced me to sex, then introduced me to three of their girlfriends. I got tied-up for quite some time but it was all worthwhile.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"No, I guess it'll be my first time," I said. The thought of screwing my cousins was, of course, exciting but it was also scary, too. It was something I'd never done before, hell, I'd hardly even kissed a girl up to this point.

They took me in and Sarah took the rest of her clothes off and got up on her bed opening her legs.

"Come eat my pussy first. Let's see if you're any good at getting me off," she said as I crawled up between her legs. She didn't have any pussy hair, she must shave it, I thought, I knew girls did that just like boys shave their faces when they start getting hair.

My cousin did look really beautiful all naked laying there below me as I bent down and began licking right up and down in the plump crevice between her legs.

"We jacked him off twice and his dick is still hard, I bet you like his fucking you, Sis," Tracy told her as she reached down and pulled open her pussy lips.

"Here, get up inside, that really feels so hot when boys get their tongue up in like that. Mmm, oh, yeah, good boy, Rick, you're a nice little slave boy," she giggled as I circled and poked my tongue up in her.

Tracy was sitting on the bed, her hand up under me as I crouched there eating out her sister as she played with my dick.

"Oh, man, our little slave boy is good on a pussy, just wait, Trace, just wait, he's getting me right up there."

Well, whatever I was doing, I was loving it. They kept talking about me being their sex slave and, well, I was thinking that was a pretty good deal, here I was eating out one cousin and the other one is making my dick feel fantastic.

"Oh, he's getting me off, mmm, mmm, oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum, mmm, MMM, MMM, AYYE, AYYE, AHH, AHH, umm, mmm, mmm, oh, so good, just wait, Tracy, his tongue is so good."

"Yeah, my turn now, little slave boy, you've got to lick my pussy now and I'm so juicy watching you get my sister off, do a good job on me and I'll suck your dick, ever had a girl do that before?"

I shook my head sideways as she traded places with her sister and I was presented with another pretty pussy to enjoy, for I was greatly enjoying this wonderful game with my cousins.

I dove right in licking and tonguing her, now knowing to ease her open and get inside where it really seemed to get them so excited.

"Oh, man, Ricky, you can lick me anytime you want. Oh, we got us a good pussy-licker, Sis, our own little cousin, who'd ever think, huh?" Tracy told her sister.

I did get her off with my tongue and they made me lay down on their bed and took turned jacking me off getting me to cum four times, the last one with hardly anything coming out at all.

We all went to bed and I was exhausted but also just amazed at what had happened.

The next morning I was sound asleep when they both jumped on my bed and pulled my covers off.

"Get his underpants off," screamed Tracy as they both tugged my briefs off and threw them across the room. Then Sarah said, "Hold him down, I'm getting on his face," and Tracy pressed me down on the bed as her sister straddled over me and pushed her pussy down over me. Both were naked and I could feel one of them, it must be Tracy, begin playing with my dick as Sarah was rubbing her wet pussy all over my face.

"Lick me, lick me, Rick, my pussy wants you, make me cum," she screamed loudly, surely her mother must have gone off to work.

Then, as I was trying to lick and tongue Sarah, the most wonderful feeling ever came over my dick, it just sent shivers of the most awesome pleasure all over my body as I realized that Tracy must be sucking on it.

Every guy I knew talked about blowjobs. I remember when I first heard about them, I kept wondering how it would be to have your dick blown on by a girl. I even got a soda straw and tried blowing my breath through it onto my dick. It just didn't do much for me. I know you're probably laughing but, well, what did I know, right?

Then, I finally found out that it involved sucking, not blowing. And now, I was feeling it for myself. I'd heard how good it felt and that didn't begin to be as good as it really felt.

I had my hands up on Sarah's boobs, they were so nice and firm and her nipples were so hard. Her pussy was really wet, as much as I sucked away the wetness, more seemed to form. She tasted sweet on her pussy, a real surprise though I really didn't know what to expect. And my dick, oh, man, I've just never felt anything like that. I was loving what sex was like. Probably like every other boy there is.

Sarah did have an orgasm, it scared me at first, she was so loud and it sounded so much like she was in pain, that it was hurting her so bad but it was really feeling good, it turned out.

And, Tracy gave me the best orgasm I'd ever had by sucking on my dick. After I'd cummed, she kept on sucking me for a few minutes. Sarah had moved off me and was kissing me, thanking me for getting her off.

"Oh, Rick, you are so good on my pussy. That was maybe the best I've ever cummed in my entire life. I love you being my love slave, you do such a good job of it. Just wait until this afternoon, you'll get a workout and a half," Sarah told me.

"What, what about this afternoon? What do I have to do then?" I asked.

"That's the nice thing, Rick, you don't have to do anything this afternoon. It all gets done to you," Tracy said grinning widely.

"I don't do anything? What it is? What's going to happen?" I asked, now worried that they could come up with something that I didn't like. "What if I don't like it?"

"Oh, you'll like it, Ricky, you'll love it, don't worry."

Then Sarah got down and sucked my dick while Tracy had me suck her boobs. After that, they made me, well, I hardly disagreed, eat them each to orgasm as the other played with and sucked my dick. This went on all morning and then they took me downstairs and made me lunch as they both whispered and giggled between themselves as they played with my dick and made me eat them both out as their slave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.