Bound for a Good Time
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My two female cousins introduced me to sex, then introduced me to three of their girlfriends. I got tied-up for quite some time but it was all worthwhile.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Cousins   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My parents had planned a cruise for their twentieth anniversary so I was shipped-off to my Aunt Barb's house, she's my dad's sister and she's pretty nice. When I do visit her, I mostly stay around by myself because she has two daughters, Tracy, seventeen, and Sarah, sixteen, who were just enough older for us to have less in common. I was fourteen.

Aunt Barb is an attractive woman, divorced, I really can't remember my uncle, it was so long ago, and the second night I was there, she had a date with a man she was seeing fairly regularly.

So, I was watching television, something on Discovery Channel, I think, when Tracy and Sarah came in and asked me if I wanted to play a game with them.

"Sure, what?" I asked, knowing that I'd played both Scrabble and Monopoly at their house before.

"Oh, it's a robbers game. You get robbed, see, and we have to solve the crime," they told me, both laughing a bit.

"Well, I guess," I answered.

"Here, get in this chair, okay?" Tracy said and I got up and sat in the chair she had pulled into the center of the room.

"First, we have to blindfold you," said Sarah as she took a scarf and tied it tight around my head.

"Now, we tie you up like you've been robbed" and I felt some light rope, more like cording being tied around my wrists, then my legs and soon they had me tied firmly to the chair.

My hands were behind me and each leg was tied to a front leg of the chair. I was firmly bound. Then they untied my blindfold.

They both knelt down in front of me and Tracy, the older one, lifted up my teeshirt as Sarah began unbuckling my belt.

"What are you doing? You can't do that," I insisted.

"Just relax, Rick, you're gonna enjoy it," Sarah said as she zipped down my fly and they both worked my shorts down to my ankles.

"Now, the best part," Tracy said as the each grabbed a side of my briefs and tugged them repeatedly until they were also down around my ankles.

"Quit it! You better quit or I'll tell your mom," I threatened.

"Look, his dick is nice, Tracey," Sarah said as she took it in her hand and started rubbing around on it.

"What if I tell your mom what you two are doing, I can, you know," I threatened.

"Why don't you just relax and enjoy what we're doing, Rick, most boys would love this," Sarah said as she rubbed me up and down. I did have to admit that what she was doing felt better than when I did it.

"Yeah, just be glad you're getting some fun, Rick. Just enjoy it, there's more to come," Tracy said laughing.

"What if your mom catches us?" I asked worriedly.

"She's out with her boyfriend and won't be back until after he fucks her a couple of times. Don't worry, we know the routine, so just relax and enjoy and just let Sarah get you off. We wanna see you cum," said Tracy.

They planned the whole thing out, I figured as I sat there tied to the chair as my cousin jacked me off. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked girls and I loved how my dick was feeling as my younger cousin's soft hand rubbed it up and down.

"Feel good, Rick? Am I getting you close?" she asked.

"Look how red his face is, oh, you know it's good, he looks like a beet," Tracy said.

And, just about then I knew, I knew I was getting close. I'd done it myself a million times, it seemed and I knew when I was about ready to shoot.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, oh, uh, UH, UH, UUH, UH, mmm, mmm," I moaned as white gobs of cum went flying up out then end of my dick onto the floor and Sarah's forearm and fist.

"Look, look, he's cumming, wow, look at it all," screamed Sarah.

"That's wild, he really shoots, let's taste it, what's it like?" Tracy panted, they were almost as excited as I was.

Sarah lifted up her hand and licked a dollop of my cum off and Tracy wiped some off the end of my dick and put it in her mouth.

"Hmm, not bad, pretty nice, actually. Maybe I'll try sucking a boy's dick if I could just fine a nice one. Here, see if you like it, little cousin," Tracy said as she wiped off some more that had come up and held it up to my mouth.

"No, I don't want any," I said as I shook my head sideways.

"We'll take our tops off so you can see our boobs if you taste it," she taunted. So, I opened my mouth and she put her finger in as I sucked it off. Well, I lived through it, not all that bad, really, I just wouldn't want any guys to ever know.

"Well, looks like we show him his cousin's boobs, right, Trace?" Sarah said and the both began taking their shirts off then reached around and undid their bras as they both slipped off their arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.