A Christmas Story - Cover

A Christmas Story

Copyright© 2011 by Lxndr

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Erotic mind control sci-fi noir pulp action. Ex-cop (and now current slave) Vanessa Sterling is tasked by her Master to infiltrate the Kurva, a large slave-trading ring planetside. Her task? Retrieve one the jewels of his harem, that had been kidnapped.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Mystery   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Body Modification   Violence  

Christmas was coming, and she's a screamer. It was getting hard to concentrate.

Her name wasn't really Christmas - it was Noelle Etoile. Of course, with a name like that, we couldn't help but start calling her Christmas. There were laws against girls like Christmas; I should know, I used to enforce them.

Grown in cloning chambers, raised in creches, everything about her genes and childhood environment were carefully designed to create a walking wet dream.

She was the newest girl in the household; Master was upstairs, breaking her in. It was something all of us girls went through, but he seemed to be taking more time with her. Not that I was jealous. I wasn't allowed to be.

Speaking of jealousy, my control collar noticed the spike in my emotional state and dialed up code 24525. A giggle escaped my lips as my mind was filled with pink bubbles of bliss, dissolving my envy. That didn't really make it any easier to concentrate.

Then the screaming changed pitch. It went smoothly from pleasure to panic. Dammit, that girl even shrieked sexily. My control collar kicked in again, and another pink bubble popped in my head. At first, I thought it was the code that caused her screaming to fade - but no, I realized it was fading into the distance, outside the house.

Something was dreadfully wrong. The only way to the outside from Master's bedroom was the balcony.

Coming back to my senses, I grabbed my Frekha Arsim JX, scanned it to make sure it was loaded, then ran up the stairs. After years as Master's slave, I was happy that the old police reflexes were still there. I hadn't completely lost my touch. I cursed the terms of my punishment that required me to have these balloonish tits attached to my chest. The worst part was that they were sensitive. Even a single tremor and I was ready to go.

My control collar noticed my resentment and sent out another pink bubble. My snatch started dripping, and I could feel another goofy smile forming on my face. Suddenly, everything was okay - except for the sanctity and safety of Master and the rest of his harem. Then, I finally got to Master's door, and kicked it open, brandishing the Frekha.

Master was on the floor, and the doors to his balcony were shattered. There was blood everywhere. I ran to Master; his chest wasn't moving. I squashed the despair and panic threatening to rise within me.

So I straddled him, and started doing compressions. After a count to thirty, I placed my lips against his and breathed into him. Then I felt his hand reach behind my head and pull me against him. At the same time, I felt his cock stiffen beneath me.

Master always had his slaves dressed for 'easy access' - and I'd been well-trained. I knew what he wanted. So I propped myself up, reached down to grab his cock (still slick from Christmas) and maneuvered it inside me. As Master's cock filled me, I sat up. I kept the Frekha in my other hand, staying ready for any further threats.

To my relief, there were no more pink bubbles; those could have been a fatal distraction. Sometimes the control collar gets in the way of my duties as Master's protector. Unfortunately, my punishment and Master's contract required it to be active. Master said I worry too much about it - I've always come through for him in the past.

So, Frekha in hand, I rode Master on the floor, running through various scenarios in my head. Clearly, Christmas had been kidnapped - stolen, really. They had left Master behind, so he wasn't the target, or at least not the primary target. He was still alive, so they weren't worried about witnesses. The panic I was suppressing started to fade, and I let myself get lost in the sensations of Master's cock thrusting inside me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.