Pas De Deux - Cover

Pas De Deux

Copyright© 2011 by Texrep

Chapter 5

It was a few minutes before seven when I woke up. Having another body in my bed was not completely strange, but the body next to me this morning was one I knew I would want there every morning from now on. I turned slightly to see Antonia propped on one arm regarding me with warm loving eyes.

"Good morning my darling." She brought her lips to mine. "Thank you."

"Why should you thank me?"

"For loving me, for making my first time so beautiful, for making my dreams come true. I'm surprised that there wasn't any pain though." She looked disappointed. "I wanted the pain. I wanted you to see my pain, so that you would understand how much I loved you. That I was making you the gift of my virginity."

"Dearest Antonia, I know that. Your experiencing pain isn't needed to prove it. And speaking as a doctor I would think that after all the stretching and contortions you have done over the years there was very little left of your hymen." Antonia stopped and examined that statement in her mind, and then a sheepish grin came slowly to her lips and she slapped the back of her left hand with her right.

"Me bad! I told you I was stupid." She laughed. "I feel different." Antonia mused. "I don't really know how to describe it but more womanly comes to mind. I've taken my lover into my body and my little lady has finally achieved her purpose. She and I both loved the experience so we are looking forward to more and often."

"Say the word and Sir Galahad will spring to attention." Antonia started to giggle. Despite her giggling she managed to get out.

"No, sweet Knight. It's something else that needs to stand to attention. And I think I should call you Sir Lancelot in future. Well I can hope!"

My phone rang. I was inclined to ignore it but on occasions it had been because something interesting had happened at the laboratory. Still laughing I picked it up.

"Hello."

"Si?" It was Becky.

"Hi Becky. How are you?"

"I'm worried. I have been ringing Ant time and again yesterday and early this morning and she isn't answering. I know you and she are meeting from time to time. Do you know where she is?" I put my hand over the mouthpiece and whispered to Antonia.

"It's Becky. Wants to know where you are." She held her hand out for the phone; instead I pressed the button for the speaker. Antonia leaned over and rested on my chest. Her delightful breasts were happily close to hand. Close to my hand to be exact and I took advantage.

"Hello Beck."

"Oh! You're there."

"Yes."

"I was worried. I thought you had an accident or something."

Antonia had a mischievous smile as she replied. "I suppose you could call it a bit of an accident. I seem to have lost all my clothes."

"W ... what?"

"And Simon seems to have lost all of his too and had to put me in his bed." The screech from Becky almost burst my eardrums.

"You didn't?"

"We did."

"And?" I could almost feel Becky's curiosity over the speaker.

"I will not say anything, that wouldn't be right."

"Spoilsport!"

"All I will say is that I am the happiest of women. Especially as someone is interfering with my breasts at this very moment and Sir Galahad seems to be polishing his Escutcheon, whatever that is and girding his loins. He seems to be girding my loins as well. I am going to have to call you back, Beck as I think he needs my involvement and this could become very interesting. Do you mind?"

"Leave the phone on," Becky suggested. "I'll listen in."

"Dirty girl." Antonia told her, pressed the button to end the call and then looked down at me. "Mister. You have created a sex maniac. What are you going to do about it?"

"This." I rolled over putting Antonia on her back, replaced my hands with my lips and my hands now freed from her breasts wandered south. Sometime later my lips followed my hands. As I couldn't speak, Antonia filled the silence.

"Simon. What are you doing?" Silence... "No, Si you shouldn't do that. No, no not there ... Simon you shouldn't ... Oh shit yes you should ... Oh that's bloody marvellous ... There! Just there ... Don't stop! Oh Shit. Oh you bugger, I'm going to co ... Aghhhh."

We got up late, and I had to phone in to let Shelley know that I would be in later. Antonia refused to get dressed for some time and tidied the bed. I was shaving when I heard her shout and laugh. I came out of the bathroom like Father Christmas with a shaving cream beard. Antonia was dancing around happily.

"What is it?"

"Look!" She pointed. The bottom sheet sported a little red spot of blood. "I bled, darling. I bled. That's the proof that I was a virgin."

"I didn't doubt it."

"I feel that I should keep this sheet to show our children one day."

"Well, we could hang it over the balcony."

"Why?" She looked puzzled.

"In olden days, when a Knight took his maiden wife to bed for the first time, they would hang the bottom sheet over the balcony in the morning so that the wedding guests could see that she was a virgin and that she had been deflowered."

"I don't think that your neighbours would be interested in that."

"No. Your screams last night told them all they needed to know." She threw a pillow at me.

"Bastard!" She then launched herself after the pillow. Shaving cream got into some peculiar places.

It was strange having someone live with you. After all those years, first at University and then working at the Institute when I had lived alone, now having someone else to consider was a hurdle to say the least. It wasn't just sharing a bed. That was fantastic, having this lovely woman, this lovely nude woman in my bed. This lovely nude woman who would wrap herself around me at every opportunity clinging to me murmuring words of love in my ear.

Antonia made her presence obvious. She took over the bathroom; filling the shelves upon which my few requirements had been neatly stored, with her paraphernalia. My wardrobe was full of her clothes, multiple pairs of Jeans and sweat-shirts in all the colours of the rainbow. I could no longer find my underpants or socks without a full scale search. My kitchen however remained as pristine as it had always been. Antonia never seemed to eat anything apart from a lettuce leaf, nor drink anything but water. I quite enjoyed cooking and disappointment set in when having prepared a meal, Antonia would nibble on the smallest of servings, just enough to say that it was good. I worked odd hours at times as did she. When she was performing she would return home late at night, exhausted and discard the clothes she was wearing along the journey from the front door to the bed. She seemed to time the operation perfectly, just having her panties to remove at the same time as she fell into bed. If I thought it was time for intimacy I was wrong. The moment her head hit the pillow she was asleep. The morning was a different kettle of fish. I would be eased from sleep by hot breath and kisses all over my chest and a hand encouraging me to wake up. Antonia had gone from virgin to an experienced seductress in no time at all. Was I complaining? Was the Pope Catholic?

I had started to call her Ant, which was how Becky had always called her but Antonia put a stop to that.

"Everyone calls me Ant. Becky, my mum and dad, all my relations. I'm Toni professionally. The only person who calls me Antonia is you and I like that. It is special. When I hear Antonia I know who is calling me. It is my man, my lover, the husband of my heart. I hear Antonia and my heart thrills. Please don't change that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.