Just Say 'Thank You'
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mr. Marcus gives his neighbor Noni and her friends lessons on how to get along better with boys. The instruction is 'hands on' with demonstrations. With the other girls, Mr. Marcus enjoys physical pleasure, but with Noni, feelings arise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humor   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

The caller ID said it was Noni's house on the other end of the line. We had tentatively scheduled a rendezvous for that evening. With my daughter back at school and my wife out for a couple of hours, we'd have some time for another "lesson." I wonder what excuse Noni gave her folks. I picked up the portable extension. I hoped it wasn't Noni calling to cancel. "Hello?"

"Hi, Harvey, it's Mort." It was Noni's father. "You know, what you're doing is illegal."

"Huh?" How did he find out? Noni didn't tell him, did she? How could he accuse me of having sex with his daughter and yet be so calm?

"You're not setting a very good example for Noni."

"What?" My pulse was racing. I looked outside for flashing lights, sure the police were on their way. Headlights came up the driveway. I wondered what prison food tasted like.

"Hey, I'm just teasing you. You know, I'd do it myself, if I had the equipment."

"Excuse me?" Mort would be fucking Noni but he has no penis? This was way too much information. I looked out the front door. Noni was coming up the walk. I let her in.

"Hang on, Mort, something is boiling over." I held the receiver to my chest. Mort must have heard my accelerated heartbeat. I opened the door. "It's your dad. Did you tell him what we're doing?"

"Are you crazy? He'd kill both of us. I told him I was coming over to burn some CDs. Why?"

Illegal. Bad example. The equipment. Now it made sense. "Uh, Mort, sorry for the interruption. Yeah, very funny. I'll cite you as an accessory before the fact. After all, some of the CDs I'm copying are yours."

Mort laughed like a horse's whinny. "I got you, didn't I?"

"Yes, you sure did." More than you know. "Well, Noni is here and I've got to get my equipment ready." I adjusted my penis in my pants. Noni gave me a funny look. "I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah, maybe we can get together for dinner," Mort offered.

"Yeah, sure, sometime. Well, bye." I hung up with a sigh of relief.

"What did my dad say?" she asked.

"That what we were doing was illegal and that I was setting a bad example."

"Oh, wow. And you freaked?"

"Not until he said he'd do it himself if he had the equipment."

"Oh gross! Fucking my own father! Too weird!"

I put my arm around her and escorted her into the living room. "Oh, I don't know. I've read that many dads have the fantasy of having sex with their daughters. I've often wondered how your dad walks around your house without a perpetual erection."

She kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

Right response. Noni remembered her first lesson about compliments.

"Actually, I've never looked. Maybe I should pay more attention," Noni continued.

I felt a pang of jealousy. It wasn't like I had an exclusive with Noni. For all I knew, she went out and fucked the whole football team after our first lesson. There was at least her double date with Tracy.

"Do you? Have that fantasy?" Noni asked.

"About Lolly? No. I mean, I've never thought about it." That was a lie, but Noni didn't need to know that.

"Well, we could try an experiment."

"Oh, now who's the instructor here?"

"Well, do you have something planned for this evening?"

Sure I did. I wanted to make love again to Noni. No pretense about it. But I couldn't just say that. "Nothing specific."

"It's just that, I mean, Lolly left some of her clothes here, right?" Noni continued.

"Yeah. So?"

"Well, I could dress up like her. We've done that before, pretending we were sisters. I can fix my hair like hers, and you could pretend I'm her. What do you think?"

"It's too kinky. I don't think I should go there." I was half erect at the thought.

"I think it would be fun. Come on, it won't hurt."

The idea intrigued me, but I didn't want Noni to know that. "Oh, all right. You cooperated with my lesson, the least I can do is be flexible."

"Oh no, I want you to be firm. Very firm." Noni handled my penis through my pants. She had become quite aggressive. I was determined not to lose control.

"Make yourself comfortable and I'll be out soon." She skipped up the stairs.

I started ripping the first CD. There was no chance that I'd finish all three that she had brought, unless that's all I did while she visited. And that was unlikely.

"Hello, Daddy." Noni had picked an outfit that showed a lot. Skirt, tank sweater, white socks. The skirt looked too short, like it had been rolled up at the waist. And, since Noni was bigger than Lolly in several dimensions, the other pieces of the outfit were tighter and showed more. Noni's hair was put back in a ponytail instead of hanging down loose. There was some passing resemblance to Lolly, but not a lot. I was somewhat relieved. "Are we going to have a lesson, Daddy?"

"Yes, uh, Lolly. Sit down. We're going to talk about boys."

Noni sat down on the couch, skirt well above her knees, legs slightly spread. "What about boys, Daddy?"

"They'll want to get between those beautiful legs of yours. Boys are shy about approaching girls. You shouldn't make it harder for them."

Bad choice of words. Noni jumped on it. Verbally, that is. "I thought I was supposed to make it harder, Daddy. Like I learned in health class. Real hard."

Just like I was. "I mean, when a boy pays you a compliment, you shouldn't turn it into an argument."

"Like how, Daddy?"

"Well, if a boy says you have nice legs -"

"Do I have nice legs, Daddy?"

"Yes, Lolly, you have very nice legs."

"Can you see my legs, Daddy? Here, let me show you all of my legs."

With that, Noni pulled the skirt up, bunching it around her waist. It covered her crotch. I was very curious how dressed Noni was under the skirt.

"Lolly, you have very nice legs."

"Sexy legs?"

"Yes, shapely sexy legs. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, if a boy compliments your legs, just say 'Thank you'."

"Thank you, Daddy"

"That's right. Perfect."

"What if they compliment other parts of my body Daddy? Like my tits? Do I still say 'thank you'?"

"Yes, Lolly, whatever they compliment."

"Let's practice. Tell me I have nice tits, Daddy."

"You have nice tits, Lolly."

"Here, let me take off my sweater. You can barely see my tits, Daddy."

Noni leaned forward to pull her arms from the sleeves of Lolly's sweater. Her large breasts pushed against the thin material of a tank top. Noni had removed her bra, excited nipples making points. And Noni was making points with me. "There, now you can see them better."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.