Just Say 'Thank You' - Cover

Just Say 'Thank You'

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Marcus gives his neighbor Noni and her friends lessons on how to get along better with boys. The instruction is 'hands on' with demonstrations. With the other girls, Mr. Marcus enjoys physical pleasure, but with Noni, feelings arise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humor   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

The ID display said the call originated from Noni's house. I had rushed to answer it, but was nonchalant in tone. "Hello?"

"Hi, it's me." It was Noni.

"Can you talk?"

"Yeah, but just for a minute."

My wife was somewhere in the house and I knew I'd get the 'Who was it?' question. Even worse, she'd have the chance to check one of the many caller ID boxes scattered throughout the house before I could clear them. I erased the one staring me in the face.

"I found you a new student. For your lessons."

She'd meant it that night when we'd made love? "Are you serious? I mean -"

"I have a good friend named Tracy, and she's got this, like, problem. I think you can help her."

I didn't want Tracy. I wanted Noni over and over, in every possible position, for love making, not sex. "So, assuming I go along with this, where am I going to hold this lesson?"

"You can do it at my house. My folks are going downstate to my dad's alma mater for a football game this Saturday. They'll be gone all day. My kid brother has soccer and then he's staying overnight at a friend's house. How's that?"

"Very efficient. Say, do you plan on being there, as a chaperone?"

"Yeah, why, isn't that cool?"

"I guess. I really hadn't thought about it." Another lie. If I was going to have a new student, and I do mean have, then I didn't really want an audience. But maybe I could get Noni to participate in a three way? Not likely. I didn't want to share her.

"Okay, so what time?"

"How about 10?"

"In the morning?"

"Yeah, Tracy and I have a double date that evening and we'll need time to get ready."

A pang of jealousy? Noni on a date with some awkward high-schooler who couldn't begin to treat her the way she deserved. "Okay, I'll be there."


I made a feeble excuse to my wife. "Harriett, I have something to do this morning. I'll only be a couple of hours." I knew it was feeble as it came out of my mouth. Still, it passed. I arrived promptly at Noni's.

"Hi, Mr. Marcus. Come on in." Noni was wearing a tight tank top and cutoff jean shorts. She showed nipples and lots of shapely leg.

"You're looking really good today, Noni."

"Thank you."

Noni got an A for remembering our lessons. Did she remember our intimacy as deeply as I did?

"Mr. Marcus, this is my best friend Tracy."

Tracy stood up from the sofa. Although her young face with small features caught my eyes first, they were immediately distracted to her chest. For her size, her breasts were oversized, even bigger than Noni's. She wore a large t-shirt and jeans. "See, Non, he can't help but look at my tits."

I finished the introductions. "Hi, I'm Harvey Marcus. So, what is so wrong with me admiring one of your more obvious attributes?"

"You see, Mr. Marcus, that's the problem," said Noni.

"If it's all the same to you, I'd like Tracy to tell me."

Noni bit her lip. It was very sexy. I sat down on one side of the couch. Tracy sat back down at the other end, facing me. Noni backed up into an upholstered chair opposite the sofa.

"It's just that all the guys I go out with are obsessed with my breasts. All they want to do is squeeze them and kiss them and sometimes put their things in between, you know."

"Commonly called a tit fuck."

"Uh, yeah. Anyway, a girl has other needs, right? But they're done before I'm even started."

"Don't you find their attention to your tits exciting?"

"I don't know. They're so rough on them. I could show you marks from my last date. They still haven't healed."

I hoped that wouldn't be a hollow offer. "So what do you do, when they focus their attention on your tits?"

"I tell them to stop it. Of course, they don't pay any attention. They keep going until they, uh, spurt."

"Well, that's one part of your problems."

"What is? My breasts? I won't go in for reduction surgery, if that's what you mean."

"Oh no. I'd never suggest anyone take a knife to those gorgeous tits."

"These? Gorgeous?"

"You're supposed to say 'Thank you'," whispered Noni.

I glowered at my lover but addressed her friend. "Tracy, the problem is that you're telling your dates what not to do, but you're not telling them what to do."

"You mean I have to give them instruction?"

"Well, after all, they're not mind readers. They must not have any idea of what you want, or I'm sure they'd do everything they could to please you."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Communication is a vital part of a man woman relationship, especially during love making."

"See, I told you he could help. Mr. Marcus is smart about this stuff," said Noni.

"So now what?" asked Tracy.

"Now you practice, right Mr. Marcus?" said Noni.

"Yes, Noni, thank you for helping."

I turned my attention to Tracy. "If you'd like, we could role play. Like I did with Noni. She told you what we did?"

"Oh yes, in detail. I think you just wanted to get into Noni's pants and all that stuff about lessons was a crock."

I was hurt. She was partially right, of course. But my motivation with Noni was well beyond just sex.

"But talking to you, it seems different. Yeah, I'm willing to practice. A little. Just so you understand, I'm not here to have sex with you."

"Of course, Tracy. So, let's get started."

I moved over to her side of the couch.

"What usually happens, I mean, when you're out on a date?"

"The guy will put his arm around me, and then slide his hand down to cop a feel."

"So, what would you prefer?"

"I'd like him to keep his fucking hands off my tits for a change."

Strong words. Tracy was now using tits, my word, instead of hers, breasts. A small step.

"But you still haven't told him, I mean me, what you do want. You see, a negative statement reduces the possibilities but doesn't provide direction. I want you to focus on your feelings and your body and tell me what you want me to do, to make you feel good."

"Well, maybe a kiss would be nice."

"Mr. Marcus is a good kisser," said Noni.

"Let me be the judge," said Tracy.

I let my lips lightly touch Tracy's.

"Hmm, that was nice. Nobody has ever kissed me so gently before. And you didn't slobber."

We repeated the process several times. Our lips fluttered against each other.

"You kiss very well, Tracy."

"Oh, I guess I'm supposed to say thank you."

"That's the idea."

"Okay, thank you. I mean it, really."

We kissed some more. It was quite pleasant, but only as an opener for more serious activities.

"So what do you want me to do now? More kissing?"

"No. I want you to pay attention to my legs. Nobody ever pays attention to my legs."

"I don't think I'll be able to do a very good job, through your jeans I mean."

"Oh, yeah, this is where I start taking my clothes off, right? Like you did with Noni?"

"It wasn't like that, Tracy," said Noni.

I stood up. "Tracy, this suspicious attitude of yours is really getting old. If you don't want to continue, we can just stop right here. I'm fine with that." I'll just go home and beat off, imagining your naked body. Tracy looked over at Noni, who nodded a 'go on' signal. "Well, okay. As long as you're going to do what I tell you. But I'm not taking off my shirt. Keep your hands off my tits."

"That much is perfectly clear."

Tracy stood up and slid the jeans down from her hips. She wore bikini briefs underneath. Her hips and thighs were full. Her legs tapered below the knee down to her ankles. They weren't muscular, like Noni's. Tracy was going to sit down next to me but I stopped her.

"Turn around once so I can see your lovely legs," I said.

I also got a good look at Tracy's ass, barely hidden by the skimpy briefs. I also saw her in profile, and got a sense of just how large her breasts were. Tracy looked at Noni as she did a 360. "Thank you," said Tracy after Noni pantomimed the phrase. Tracy then took a seat next to me. I put one hand on Tracy's left ankle and slowly moved up on the outside of her leg until my hand was on her hip. I repeated the procedure on the same leg, this time on the inside. When I got to her knee, I was blocked.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm doing what you asked. I'm paying attention to your legs. And they go all the way up, right?"

"I guess so."

"Listen carefully, Tracy. I'm trying to give you pleasure. All I ask is that you don't fight me. Noni was shy and unsure of herself. You, on the other hand, are outright hostile, even to someone who's trying to help you."

"Don't give me that. You'd be just as happy to stick that cock of yours in between my tits and cum all over my face, just like all those other guys."

Not a bad picture, really. "So I'm presumed guilty. Then what harm is there to continue? In the end, I'm going to prove you right."

I had removed my hands from her body. Tracy sat and thought for a minute. "So let me get this straight. You'll do what I want, to make me feel good for a change. You won't do anything I don't want?"

I waved at Noni. "By Jove, she's got it. Yes, Tracy, that's the program. So, are we go or no go?"

"I've got a witness. Noni, you heard him."

"Yes, Tracy, I heard him."

"Oh, but what good are you? You let him fuck you, for cripes sake."

Noni folded her arms across her chest. Her breasts rode above them. For just an instant, I forgot about Tracy.

"Okay, slave, give me a leg massage."

"Yes, your highness. If you'd be so kind as to raise your legs up on this royal sofa, I'll begin."

I stood up so Tracy could lie down. Tracy was now flat on the sofa. That isn't precisely true. Tracy could never be flat, anywhere. She leaned up on her elbows to see what I was doing and keep me honest. I started to touch Tracy's feet, but she bent her legs and pulled them back from my hands."

"What is it now?"

"I'm ticklish. Start at my ankles."

So I did. Ankles, calves, knees, all dutifully massaged with deep penetrating probing by my fingers.

"Well, I have to admit you have good hands."

"Just like Allstate," quipped Noni, back from her pout.

I began work on her thighs. I had to kneel in front of the sofa to be in a reasonable position. Bending over was starting to give me a backache. I started on the far outside, where Tracy's thighs met the sofa. I worked my way upward and towards the seam between her legs.

"Oh, that feels really good. Keep it up."

Tracy was now laying flat. I was working up and down, from hip to knee. I now had my hands high on the front of her thighs, mere inches from her pussy. I continued my massage. Almost imperceptibly, Tracy was moving her hips. It was only a fraction of an inch, but when I got close to her crotch at the tops of her thighs, Tracy would raise her hips up. It was a waiting game. I kept up the massage, each time getting slightly closer to her pussy but never quite violating her trust.

'Uh, something is happening to me."

I kept my mouth shut.

"What is it?" asked Noni.

"I don't know. I've never felt it before."

"Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Well, does it feel good?"

"I don't know. It feels weird, like a tingle."

"Oh Tracy, you're getting turned on. See, Mr. Marcus knows just what to do. Don't you?"

"Tracy, do you want me to continue?"

"Oh, yes. Keep massaging me. Oh, there it comes again. Noni, did you feel like this?"

"Yep, I sure did. It felt like an itch that needed scratching. Kind of a throbbing that needed to be touched."

"Yes, that's exactly what it feels like. Oh my, it's getting stronger."

"Your orders, your highness."

Tracy paused. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you touched a little closer to my, uh, you know-"

"No, I promised I wouldn't do anything you didn't want. You should be specific, so there's no misunderstanding. Communication, remember?"

"Oh, all right, I'd like you to touch me between my legs."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Don't make me ask you again."

Tracy spread her thighs, giving me open access. As requested, I gently placed my hand over her panty-covered cunt and left it there. Unmoving.

"Why don't you move it around a little?"

"Because you didn't ask me to, that's why."

"Okay, I want you to massage my pussy."

"Fine by me."

I used my fingers to press the cotton against her flesh. Her panties were getting damp. I moved my fingers as if I was playing scales on a piano, drumming them across her sensitive areas.

"Oh, that's good. That's really, really good."

Tracy's hip movements were more pronounced.

"Oh, the itch is growing. It's getting worse. I thought you were going to make it better."

"I'm only doing what you asked."

"Tell him to rub you, in the center," suggested Noni.

"And get finger fucked by this perv? No way." Yet Tracy was still thrusting her hips up against my drumming fingers, desperately trying to satisfy her need.

"He doesn't have to go in, he just needs to rub you. Don't be stupid, Tracy. Let him give you the pleasure you deserve," said Noni.

I was sure glad Noni stayed.

"Can you do that? Can you rub me without putting a finger inside?"

"Yes, I can do that, if you'd like." I was trying to be cool. If either of them examined my pants, they would have seen my erection giving me away.

"Okay, then yes. Yes, oh yes, rub me, oh rub me now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.