Just Say 'Thank You' - Cover

Just Say 'Thank You'

Copyright© 2011 by Harvey Marcus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mr. Marcus gives his neighbor Noni and her friends lessons on how to get along better with boys. The instruction is 'hands on' with demonstrations. With the other girls, Mr. Marcus enjoys physical pleasure, but with Noni, feelings arise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humor   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Slow  

It was an odd set of circumstances that set me up to fulfill my fantasy. Noni was a friend of my daughter, one year older. They did many of the same school activities, so going to watch my daughter at school events gave me the opportunity to see Noni on many occasions. Sometimes we'd even pick her up or drop her off to save her folks a trip. I always looked forward to seeing her, in her short adolescent skirts showing plenty of leg. I watched her grow from a cute young girl to a beautiful and sexy young woman. Unlike her flat-chested mother, Noni had a pair of tits that would make your palms sweat. I wondered what her folks thought of her stunning form. Did her dad walk around with a constant erection? Did her mom have chest envy?

Noni liked hanging out at our house more than my daughter liked going to hers. It was just as well. Every visit gave me the chance to see her, clothed but feeding my fantasies. The closest I got to seeing her exposed were a few pictures of my daughter and Noni in bathing suits. Instant erection.

A few weeks after Noni, my daughter and some friends went out for Noni's eighteenth birthday, I heard laughing and crying coming from my daughter's bedroom. I had to investigate to see what was wrong. My daughter and a friend were laughing while Noni sat on the carpeted floor, sobbing. Her breasts bounced as she cried out loud.

"What's going on?" I asked in a father's tone of voice.

"Noni is so silly, Dad." My daughter explained that Noni was crying about the ending to a movie they had all recently seen individually.

"Every time she thinks about the ending, she starts crying," my daughter said.

Between laughs, my daughter and her friend decided they needed to go somewhere. Noni wasn't given the opportunity to come along. I guess the duo felt that was her punishment for being so juvenile.

I looked around the house and quickly identified my opportunity. My wife was out and my daughter and her friend had just disappeared, leaving me with the object of my long-term lust.

I hung around the doorway of my daughter's room. Noni's sobs became whimpers until she finally stopped. I walked into the room and offered her a hand up. This was not completely selfless, as I got a good glimpse of her cleavage down the front of her round-scooped shirt. Her breasts were large and heavy, and I started to get aroused. We stood just a couple of feet apart. Noni was mature physically but still had a way to go, emotionally. I'd never heard about Noni dating anyone, and I was sure I would have heard something through my daughter, if only as gossip.

I wiped away some residual moisture on her cheeks. Noni startled at my touch but let me dab the tears away. "Feeling better?" I asked.

'Yeah, I guess. It's just that when I think about-," she started.

I could see the moisture beginning to accumulate in her eyes. It only took a moment, and the sobbing resumed, along with the tremors that shook her whole body. I took her in my arms, to comfort her. I felt her breasts press against me. I hugged her from the chest up. I didn't want her to feel my erection and be scared away. Her head rested on my shoulder. I rubbed her back with one hand and stroked her hair with the other. For me, the experience was quite erotic. She even smelled sexy.

I pulled back, her head coming off my shoulder. "Now, please don't start again. Let me kiss your tears away."

With that, I kissed her cheeks, just under her eyes, slowly, one at a time. She was so surprised at my conduct she stopped crying. Perhaps that foreplay distracted her from thinking about the movie. "Noni, I've known you for a long time. Soon, you'll be going off to college. There are many things you need to know, but let me tell you about a very important one." I hadn't let go of her, and she wasn't resisting. "The most important lesson a young lady can learn is to accept a compliment."

"What?" she asked.

"It's hard enough for a boy to get up the nerve to speak to someone as attractive as you-" I started.

"Me? Oh no, I'm not pretty."

"See, that's what I'm talking about. It isn't just young women like you. I don't think I know three women of any age who know how to graciously accept a compliment. Your reply just now could have started an argument. Oh well, maybe just a disagreement. Anyway, it's a distraction. As I was saying, once a boy gets the nerve to approach a beautiful young woman like yourself-" I put my finger to her lips to stifle an interruption. "-the last thing that young man wants is for the young lady to disagree."

Noni raised one eyebrow. "Okay, so what do you think I should do?" Noni was willing to engage in a discussion on the topic.

I enjoyed standing there, holding her loosely in my arms, having an intimate conversation. I wanted to plant my mouth on hers, stick my tongue down her throat, and pull her ass towards me so she could feel my erection against her belly. Instead, I continued talking. "It's easy. Just say 'thank you' when someone pays you a compliment."

"That's it? That's pretty simple. I can do that."

"Well, you couldn't do it a minute ago. You made a fuss when I called you attractive, and would have done it again when I called you beautiful."

"But I'm not attractive or beautiful-"

I wanted to press my groin into hers to show her how wrong she was. Instead, I kept talking. "See, you're doing it again. There's some famous saying about beauty being in the eye of the beholder. If someone thinks you're beautiful, you should accept his or her opinion as a compliment and say 'thank you'. Willing to try an experiment?"

"Like what?" Noni had her guard up despite our proximity.

"I'll pay you compliments, and you reply with a simple 'thank you' to each one. But that's the only thing you can say. No fighting or arguing. Just say 'thank you.' Okay?"

"All right. I'll try it."

"Good. Noni, you have a very pretty face."

"Uh, thank you?"

"That wasn't so hard, was it? You have lovely eyes."

"Thank you."

"And a classic nose."

"No, my nose is all bent and crooked."

I considered it classic Roman. "The rule, Noni, the rule."

"Okay, thank you." Her voice was brusque.

"People won't believe you if your 'thank you' is delivered that way. Now, where was I? Oh yes. You have sensual lips." Before she could say anything I pressed my lips to her, gently but firmly. Noni was stunned at the hint of passion I delivered. I couldn't help myself and pushed my tongue past her lips and teeth.

Noni pulled her face back quickly. "You don't have to push your tongue down my throat to compliment my lips, do you?"

"You're right, Noni. I'm sorry. I apologize."

"Thank you."

I figured I'd screwed things up by moving too fast. "Let me try again, please?"

"Okay." Her tone was gentle.

I didn't know if it was the apology or the kiss. I kissed her again.

"Mmmm. Thank you," she whispered.

I guessed it was the kiss. Her arms encircled my neck as she brought her mouth to mine. The kisses got wetter and sloppier. I wanted to move on but Noni was happy to be kissing up a storm. Who was I to complain? Her breasts pressed even tighter against my chest. When she'd had enough, at least for the moment, she pulled her face back. Her expression was much different now. There was an expectation in her face. Her breathing was more rapid, as her chest rose and fell.

I felt it against me but I looked down to be sure. What a nice view. "I know this is a little forward, Noni, but it's difficult for me to ignore your breasts. I bet they're magnificent."

"Thank you."

She was keeping to the script. "But I really can't be sure. Can I get a better look?"

She wiggled in my arms. "No way! You'll just have to use your imagination."

"Why not? I mean, seeing you in your bra wouldn't be any worse than seeing you in your bikini, would it?"

I knew from my daughter's photos that Noni wore bikinis to the city's swimming pool. God, to have cavorted with her in the water, rubbing my hands over wet, naked flesh-

Noni spoke up. "No, I guess not." The rest of her answer took the form of her backing away and pulling her shirt over her head. Her bra was doing yeoman's work, keeping those two succulent mounds of flesh contained.

"I was right, they are magnificent. As much as I can see of them." I took her back in my arms, hugging her against me.

We kissed again. She was really enjoying that part. I almost couldn't stop her from mashing her lips against mine. I backed away a little. I ran one finger from her throat down into the valley between her breasts. She looked down to watch what I was doing. I repeated the motion with two fingers, caressing the side of one tit. Once more, giving the other breast equal time. Noni's face was taking on additional color. I moved my hands up, holding them a couple of inches away from the sides of her breasts. She stood there, looking at my hands, back and forth. In a gesture of expectation, she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I moved in and took her bra-bound breasts in my hands, rubbing toward the fronts and then back towards the sides.

"Ooh, thank you." Soon Noni was leaning into my hands, putting more pressure on my touching and rubbing. Noni was getting more excited by the moment.

"And if memory serves, you have very shapely legs."

Noni was in jeans that weren't so tight as to confirm my comment. I knew from previous circumstances that Noni's legs were shapely and muscular from sports.

"You want me to take these off?" she said.

I nodded, perhaps too vigorously.

Noni undid her zipper and pulled her jeans past her hips. Leaning on me with one hand on my shoulder, she slid the pants down her legs and kicked them over to the side. "There!"

"I remembered right. Those are beautiful legs."

"Thank you."

I took her back in my arms. This time I pulled her close, so that my erection pressed against her belly.

"Uh, Mr. Marcus, is that what I think it is?"

"I told you I think you're beautiful and sexy."

"Me? Oh, sorry, thank you."

I took a step back to look at her. She was standing there in just her bra and panties. "Noni, you have a lovely figure."

"Thank you." Her wide hips swayed from side to side.

How excited had she gotten from kissing and hugging? "Would you take off your bra, please? I really want to see your beautiful breasts."

This was a decision point. Noni might put her shirt back on calmly and tell me our little experiment was over. Or she could run from the room, screaming about me being a pervert and a molester, and rat me out to her folks. Or she might continue to cooperate.

"Should we be doing this?" she asked.

I swallowed hard. "I'm only trying to help you with your self image."

"I'd be too embarrassed. Besides, it's not right, getting undressed in front of you."

I closed the distance between us and held her around the waist. Her skin was so smooth. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. It's not like I'm some stranger. We've known each other since you were little. You can trust me. Besides, I can't compliment something I can't see, now can I?"

The argument was lame but Noni was at least a little turned on and intrigued. My erection pressing against her didn't hurt.

"Okay, but just my bra."

It was clear that Noni was thinking two steps ahead despite her lack of experience. She reached around back and unhooked the thick latch. The bra stayed in place, clinging to her chest. Only when Noni moved the straps from her shoulders did it come free. Her chest muscles were strong, and her breasts sagged slightly lower on her torso.

"I was right. Magnificent breasts with perky nipples."

"Thank you."

I used the same back and forth motion with my hands, this time unobstructed, adding the rubbing of her nipples with the palm of my hand on each pass. They got noticeably harder. "Your breasts are full and firm."

"Th, th, th, thank you. The bare breast massage was turning Noni on. She wasn't the only one. I was fully hard now.

She stood there in only her panties, arms across her chest hiding her breasts. It was my wet dream. I wanted to pull her down to the carpet, rip off her panties and fill her pussy with my dick. Instead, I kept talking, although moving ahead with the seduction felt difficult until I had a brainstorm. "You know, this isn't right."

"What do you mean? My getting undressed? But you asked me to!"

"No, I mean that you need to be able to give compliments as well as receive them. The young men you'll go out with will be flattered. They'll need the reinforcement. Try it on me."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Marcus, you have a nice face."

"Thank you."

"And nice hands."

"Thank you." They went back to her breasts, now squeezing them more than caressing them. Blood moved forward to her nipples, which were standing out farther.

"You know, you're still dressed. I'll run out of things to compliment."

This was going better than expected. I took off my shirt. "Better?"

"Uh huh. Your shoulders are broad."

"Thank you."

"I bet you have nice legs too."

This was a good sign. Noni was fully engaged in the experiment now. "How can you tell? I don't think you've even seen me in shorts."

"Well, you can fix that. And that will even things up, won't it?"

Noni was right. I unbuckled, unzipped and dropped my trousers. They joined hers in the growing pile of discarded clothing.

"Well, they're not bad, just a little banged up."

She was right about my legs, but I had to play the game too. "Thank you." Bang was the right word, just not yet.

I opened my arms and she stepped closer. This time it was Noni who opened her mouth and tentatively slipped her tongue in my mouth. Soon our tongues danced as if we had been lovers all of our lives. My erection was just two thicknesses of cloth from touching her naked flesh. Noni felt my obvious erection making my jockey shorts stick out in front. The expression on her face changed to one of discomfort. My hands moved inside the back of her panties. I caressed her smooth round buttocks, pulling her close to me. My penis pressed against her navel, just inches from its desired location. I slid one hand lower, in between her thighs. Noni was damp, maybe just as excited as I was. I wanted to slide my finger inside her pussy, but refrained from such a direct assault. Being subtle had gotten me further than I had imagined when I started this game. I pulled back from our lip marathon and tried to adjust my erection in my underpants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.