Can't Pick Your Family - Cover

Can't Pick Your Family

Copyright© 2011 by Argon

Chapter 33: Vegas Style

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 33: Vegas Style - Joey Di Rosa is the grandnephew of a Cosa Nostra kingpin. Deirdre Darling is the daughter of a district attorney. Yet, they become soul mates and lovers until a violent crime tears them apart. Caution: the story gets ugly towards the middle, and as in real life, crime pays if done right.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

On Monday morning Joey and Deirdre said their good byes to Ellen and Tricia and packed their equipment away. They took Highway 395 and drove south to visit the Sequoia National Forest. They found a campground and decided to stay for three nights. They spent Tuesday hiking the forest paths and taking pictures of the huge trees. On Wednesday Joey and Deirdre took a guided tour of Crystal Cave and did more hiking before they drove the final leg to Las Vegas on Thursday. They arrived in Vegas in the late afternoon and easily found the Alexandria casino hotel. As soon as Joey presented his ID at the reception they entered a different world. No fewer that four bellhops took care of their scant luggage and a top floor luxury suite was reserved for them. In the suite Joey found his tuxedo together with a card from the hotel's tailor.

A fruit basket was sitting on a sideboard and the manager who accompanied them made sure they had everything. They were, he assured them, comped for room and board. There would also be a line of credit in all hotel shops. Deirdre stared unbelievingly at the sheer luxury surrounding them and once they were alone they explored the suite. There was a large whirlpool and a steam room, and the entertainment system was state of the art.

"Holy shit!" Deirdre laughed. "This is for two people? How much does this suite cost?"

Joey shrugged. "Usually nothing, I suppose. This is an apartment for gamblers, established high rollers in fact. They get comped for room, board and drinks. The Casino expects them to gamble for high stakes in return. If they don't make a sizeable drop downstairs they'll find themselves in an efficiency room pretty quickly."

"And your uncle owns this place?"

"Not completely and not directly I suppose. I don't really know these things. Remember, I'm the family geek."

Deirdre shook her head. "So your father could have been part of this and he chose to start a furniture store. You on the other hand plan to be an underpaid researcher. Jeez, Joey! I thought I was the loon here."

She was smiling, letting Joey know she was joking.

"I guess I must be. There's a price to all this, though."

"I know. It's kinda unreal anyway. So, what's the plan?"

"Well, the others won't fly in before Saturday, Friday evening at the earliest. So tomorrow we go shopping for anything we'll need. I have to see the tailor to have my tux let out a little. Then we can relax at the pool and work on our tan."

"Poor Joey! No bachelor party."

"How about you strip for me?"

"How about we watch a show?"

"Nah! Did you see who is performing? Selina Dijon. Barf!"

"Yeah, that's bad. How about we eat something and then try out this Jacuzzi thingy? I haven't enjoyed one in four years."

"Now that's a constructive idea," Joey smiled.

They ate something and afterwards Deirdre played some on the slot machines. Joey won sixty dollars at Black Jack and lost it again at Roulette. They laughed about that when they returned to their room and Joey filled the whirlpool. Buoyed by the hot, bubbling water they made love with all the time in the world. They were completely shriveled up before they were done and as limp as overcooked noodles. They formed a single big, naked puddle on the huge bed and never woke before the reception desk called around nine.

After breakfast Joey had laundry service come up and they entrusted Deirdre's prom dress and Joey's tux to a pretty Latina girl for ironing, together with a $50 tip to ensure the continued well being of their garments. Joey had tried on the tux and it was a perfect fit. He had lost a few pounds on the trip it seemed.

Next they scoured the shops for a bikini and they found a very appealing, practically non-existing assembly of black strings and minute cloth fragments. Deirdre was blushing six shades of red when she sported that touch of nothing at the pool and Joey teased her mercilessly by massaging more and more sunblock into her taut body. He could see and smell the moisture seeping through the little black cloth triangle that was fighting the losing battle of keeping Deirdre's pubes decent.

His own swim trunks, though much bulkier and more solidly constructed, were experiencing similar problems and soon they submerged themselves in the clear water of the pool in the hopes of making their predicaments less visible.

"I'm so horny, it's scary," Deirdre whispered in Joey's ear clinging to him with her near-naked body.

"You are so beautiful, it's scary," Joey corrected her with a smile. He held out index finger and thumb a quarter inch apart. "You are this close to getting ravished in front of everybody."

He felt the shiver going through Deirdre's body and her eyes closed. "Keep talking," she purred, grinding her pelvis against his leg.

"I better not. I can't keep coming in my pants. It's kinda uncool."

Their laughter broke the erotic tension and they hugged exuberantly. Making good use of his temporarily deflated state Joey led Deirdre back to their recliners. They ordered drinks and watched other people around the pool to pass the time.

They had a light lunch of salads before they returned to their room for a shower and some badly needed sex. Once the barriers had broken down Deirdre had lost all her previous inhibitions around Joey. It was as if she was catching up for the last four years the way she used her body to inflame her lover's lust. Yet it was innocent and never calculating. She simply wanted her man to fill her as often as possible, something a very enthusiastic Joey was happy to be of help with. They were going through a big box of condoms like a hot knife through butter.

Right after their love making, while they were naked on the bed and basking in the afterglow, she dropped another bomb on Joey.

"You know, one of these days, I want you to ... There's one part of me I need you in."

Joey did a double take. "A–are y–you serious?"

Deirdre stroked his cheek speaking persuasively. "Joey, I have thought it out for days. I love you, I trust you, and I know you will be gentle. I just ... Please understand. I can't let those monsters be the last, the only men to take me back there. This is not for kicks. I want to be yours completely, but those two still possess that part of me until you reclaim it. Just once, okay? Am I making sense?"

"I don't know. Won't that hurt you again?"

"There are ways. I've read up. It's a matter of preparation. Believe me, I don't want to be stitched up again. We could find the stuff we need in a drugstore. A douche set and some astroglide, plus more condoms, although..."

"Although?"

"If it's not too repulsive for you I'd ask you to go without. It's about reclaiming me. Will you think about it?"

"I'll think about it, Deirdre. Don't get me wrong, the idea ... It still does not seem right though, with all ... Oh, hell, let's think about it."

Deirdre smiled. "You're one great guy, Joey. You're always thinking of me first."


Deirdre's dress and Joey's tux were returned cleaned and pressed by six p.m. and a little later, the two went out for dinner. The shows were not to their tastes and instead they just strolled along the Strip, watching the hordes of tourists with amusement. After returning to the Alexandria they wasted a handful of quarters on the slot machines for kicks and watched the card games for a while. They placed a five dollar chip on the 21 at roulette but the 15 came up.

"Now that we've gambled away our money what else can we do?" Deirdre asked with a smile.

"I can think of a few things," Joey leered.

"You'll have to hold that thought, buster," a voice sounded beside them.

Joey spun around and there was Tess grinning at him. The rest of the family was standing behind her.

"We decided to be a day early to throw you a bachelor party," Tess laughed, hugging first Joey then Deirdre. She held her future sister-in-law at arm's length. "God, it's good to see you again. You look great!"

Deirdre smiled back. "I feel great," she beamed. Then, her gaze fell on the thin, almost emaciated man in his seventies and she swallowed. Collecting her courage she made her way over.

"Mr. Di Rosa,..."

The old man nodded, looking Deirdre over with a benevolent smile. Deirdre nodded to herself.

"I owe you my life, you and Felix. I can never repay you for your efforts on my behalf so I'm afraid I'll have to stay in your debt."

"My child," the old man answered, his voice still full of strength, "you will make Joseph a happy man. That is repayment enough for me. Let us leave those old stories behind us. We came to celebrate the future."

"Thank you, Don Vincente," Deirdre answered earnestly.

Just then Felix brought in the rest of the party: Maureen, Numi, Gaby, and the children who stood and gaped at the blinking slot machines and the card tables. After all the hugs were exchanged Felix directed the entire group towards the elevators. It turned out that the Di Rosa party took the entire east wing of the top floor. A team from Di Rosa Security had already sealed off the floor as well as the one below.

Deirdre and Joey first joined Maureen, Numi and Carla in their room. Gaby and Felix had brought their nanny with them who would watch over all the small children in a separate room, a nursery equipped with toys and cribs. Numi was slightly dazed. To her, it was like traveling with the entourage of a pop star or some ruling royalty.

Carla demanded attention from Joey and that gave Deirdre and Maureen a few precious minutes of one-on-one. Maureen talked a mile per minute trying to give Deirdre all the information about the plans and Deirdre just let her. The particulars of the ceremony and the celebrations were of minor importance for her.

Then Maureen talked about her first weeks in her new role as partner at Stansfield, Lipton and Croft. It was a completely new experience for her. She already had a number of clients as well as one pro bono publico case which would pit her against her former colleagues at the DA's office.


A small banquet hall was reserved for their dinner. Tess and Gaby grilled Deirdre about her years at HSU but also about the last weeks while she was on the road with Joey. It was no real bachelor party but they played a prank on Joey when some time around midnight a dancer made her appearance, starting to gyrate in front of him to a blues beat. Joey turned beet-red looking frantically for Deirdre. Taking pity on her groom Deirdre quickly sat on his lap, claiming it for herself against any attempts by the dancer. As it turned out, Tess and Felix had arranged for one of the showgirls to act as stripper and she never proceeded past shedding her blouse. Tess laughed so hard at her brother's embarrassment that she got a hick-up.

Joey was still flustered when he and Deirdre retired to their room at one o' clock. A slightly drunk and giggling Deirdre hummed the blues tune and undressed slowly and with a woeful lack of skill and grace, but her goofball strip tease gave Joey his perspective back. When they finally cuddled in bed, naked and drunk, Deirdre removed the rest of his fears.

"Joey, you don't have to tread lightly around me. Not anymore at least. Even if that stripper had been real I would have seen it as the prank Tess planned. I'm not a prude, Joey. I was only scared."

They slept in until ten and then the entire clan assembled in one of the suites for an extended brunch. The additional guests who arrived in the course of the forenoon joined them there. Uncle Rico was there with his wife and he escorted a surprise guest. It was Mr. Joyner, their old Biology teacher who had paired them up for the AP course and he beamed with pride over this achievement.

A little after two, Claire Ingram entered the suite and a moment later the two roommates were in a violent hug. Claire was introduced around as savior of Deirdre's mental health and her loyal guardian. The last guests arrived a half hour later; Tricia LaGuardia and Ellen Bell had been secretly invited by Joey, and Deirdre squealed with happiness once more.

At three o' clock everybody retired to their rooms to change. Joey was locked out and had to dress in Felix's suite while a gaggle of women descended on Deirdre to prep her for the wedding. Joey, once dressed in his prom tux, was led to the hotel chapel where he met a heretofore unknown kinsman, Father Pietro Di Rosa, a younger cousin of Vincent Di Rosa. He had his parish in Wilmington but he had flown to Las Vegas for the ceremony.

The chapel filled with their guests and then Deirdre was led in by Maureen, wearing her prom dress and looking more gorgeous and happy than ever. Maureen was shedding tears all the time, so much that Carla became worried and fussy. A long look was passed between Joey and Deirdre and then Deirdre went to the front pew and pulled her little half sister up. With Carla between them and holding their hands, Joey and Deirdre spoke the vows that made them husband and wife.

It was a small party afterwards with less than thirty guests, but it was intimate. Joey and Deirdre really could spend time with each of their guests making the event more memorable. At one point Deirdre had a chance to pull Felix to the side and she made use of it. She wanted to convey her gratitude but she also wanted more information about the official story of the Montalbans' unlamented demise. Felix could not give her the full story but he gave her the gist of what was known officially.

"ValVerde Sheriff's Office arrested a guy who traffics illegal immigrants across the border from Mexico. In exchange for a reduced charge he gave them the beef about two stiffs he'd found half buried in the desert near the border. Deputies went out there and found two mummified corpses. The dental records rang the chimes in the database. That's when the Fibbies took over. The coroner lifted some DNA from the mummies and it matched, too. Time of death is kinda hard to establish and the traffickers must have opened the grave before to look for valuables, but my rough guess is they tried to cross into Mexico with the help of the border gangs. Somebody found out about the two hundred grand they must have carried and buried them."

"So, it's just bad karma?" Deirdre asked with raised eyebrows and Felix gave her a conspiratorial grin.

"We may have spread the word that two spics with tattoos were on the lam with two hundred grand of Di Rosa money. We only did it to recover Joey's money, of course. Any inadvertent lethal consequences were neither anticipated nor condoned by us."

Deirdre had to admit that she liked the story. It sounded plausible.

"Then I should thank you once more for trying to recover Joey's money," she answered with a grin of her own. "Of course, only because we could use the money."

"I heard of your visit to Del Rio. Leave it behind you now," Felix said, once again serious. "You're happy again, Joey's happy again, and the bad guys roast in hell."

To his surprise, he received a full kiss from Deirdre. "Thanks for being such a cool cousin," she smiled after releasing him.

The party lasted into the wee hours. Don Vincente retired when the nanny collected the children, claiming his wish to read to them before they slept. The others retired in the reverse order of age. That is to say that in the end Claire, Ellen, Tricia, and Tess were the last hold-outs who kept Joey and Deirdre company. The suite had a luxurious bathroom with a huge whirlpool and around one in the morning they all gathered there for a relaxed soaking. Joey called housekeeping for a pile of towels and robes. With the exceptions of Claire they had all been together in the buff before and none of the girls were prude. Thus it came that Joey found himself surrounded by naked female flesh. To hide his resulting erection and also to benefit from it Deirdre placed herself in his lap causing good natured taunts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.