More Than Friends After All - Cover

More Than Friends After All

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Romantic Sex Story: I'm a guy but my best friend for years has been a girl. Then it all changed the day she took me to a nude beach

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

My best friend, and she has been for many years, is Kayla. We've been in the same grade, even pretty much get the same kind of grades ever since the second grade. We're now going into our senior year of high school.

What may be a bit different is that I'm a guy. I'm Todd and my best friend is Kayla as I said.

Even though a lot of people think we're dating when they see us together, we've really just been friends all the time we've known each other. I usually go root for her when she plays soccer or runs a sprint race, yes, she's the athlete, not me and she always comes to see me in the school plays that I'm in.

Now, before you get to thinking that maybe I'm a little gay or whatever, no I'm not. I've dated a fair amount, even came close to losing my cherry, so to speak, with a girl whose family moved away just when things were looking hopeful. Oh, well.

So, why didn't I hit on Kayla? Well, honestly, she's certainly pretty enough. Long streaky blond hair down past her shoulders, pretty gray-blue eyes with long eyelashes, smooth, tan complexion, slender and fit body with a nice amount of curves, yes, those, too, she's very nice in a bikini. See, I do notice. Kayla's one of the prettiest girls in the school. And she's my best friend.

I really can't say that I've never ever thought of Kayla in a sexual way, I have. When I've seen her in a bikini it's probably not possible for any hetero guy to think of her as just one of the guys. No, she's too sexy-looking for that.

And a couple of times, I've been in her room when she changed clothes and more or less just stood there talking to me in her bra and panties. Yes, I've gotten erections because of her, look, I'm normal and she's really pretty.

But, we're friends, the best of friends. I've held her when she's been really upset and crying and she's held me. I'll never forget when my grandmother died two years ago. I bawled in Kayla's arms. She means that much to me.

In the last year or two, my best friend, Kayla, has changed a bit, she's gotten more adventurous, more impulsive, not crazy or reckless, just a bit more daredevil.

I found this out one afternoon when she picked me up, she often could get one of her parent's cars when I couldn't, and had told me we were heading for the beach.

Well, we live about thirty minutes from the ocean and that wasn't unusual, especially in the summer, so I had my trunks on and a towel in my hand when she picked me up. She was in my favorite yellow bikini. Yes, I told you I'd noticed her.

"Going someplace new, Todd, I think you'll like it. Went there last week with Karen Tomassin."

I knew Karen, of course, she's one of the hotter girls in our school, one with a bit of a reputation. Oh, well, the day was warm and sunny, it was summer, school was out, what more could a guy want. I was even with a beautiful girl in a skimpy bikini even though she was my best friend.

We took a cut-off way before we normally did and went down a kind of rutted dirt road, then out onto an open beach. She pulled up to a small parking area and we got out and I followed her up over a dune past a sign that read, "Clothing Optional Beach."

"Geez, Kayla, what's this? That means a nude beach, right?"

"There may be some but it's not mandatory, you know," she said throwing me a grin.

"I don't think that's something I could do, you know, the way guys get hard and all."

Kayla and I had talked about sex some though we'd never done anything or shown each other our bodies.

As we walked out onto the open beach, yes, there were naked people, men and women, along with some who were in their regular beach suits.

The naked ones were mostly couples, though there were about five girls near our age, they were all nude, laying on towels getting all-over tans. Oh, yes, I looked, I looked long and hard. Hard, that's just what I was.

"Come on, Todd, quit ogling the poor girls. Behave yourself," Kayla grumbled kiddingly.

She found us a place and spread out a blanket for us.

"I can't believe you brought me to a place like this. You didn't tell me, that's for sure, just brought me here."

"Todd, if I had told you, you wouldn't have wanted to come. It would have been a long, boring discussion. This way, we're here, now enjoy it. You already liked those girls."

"Yeah, they were nice," I easily admitted.

"Look you can stay just like you are but if you want to take them off and, well, if you have a normal guy-reaction to the girls, just roll over on your stomach. Simple. So just relax and enjoy yourself."

I decided that, since we were here, that I would do just that. Then, as I was watching a couple stroll naked down by the shoreline, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kayla stand up. My eyes shifted as I saw her reach behind and untie her bra top and drop it to the blanket. Then, yes, then, she undid the side of her bikini bottom and was suddenly standing next to me completely naked.

Look, I am a guy, I wanted to turn and look straight on at her standing there but she's my best friend. So, I kind of moved like I was shifting my position on the blanket and, oh, my god, my best friend rivaled any girl I'd ever seen in Playboy or Penthouse.

I knew from her wearing a bikini that her breasts were firm and solid, that they didn't sag down in the least. But now, uncovered, oh, man, they were perfect, perfect cones topped with small pink nipples which were poked-out.

Down below, well, she was standing there facing the ocean so I couldn't see quite everything, it was more of her beautiful round butt, than the front of her, then she turned to me and presented her bare pussy to my view for the first time. I thought my heart would stop.

I knew it had taken her some courage to do this with me, I mean if I was her boyfriend, well, then, it would have made more sense. I was being silly, I thought. Hell, we're basically adults.

I looked away, far out to the ocean, set my mind on other things, then stood up and pulled off my trunks.

"See that wasn't so hard, was it. Oops, maybe that was the wrong word," she snickered. "See, nobody even noticed."

"Yeah, good, I'd hate to get an erection, that would be so embarrassing."

"I bet you look nice when you get an erection," she said quietly.

I couldn't believe that my best friend said that. My face felt hot as the sun that day as I sat down.

"Todd, you are such fun to tease, you really are," she laughed.

I was sitting but now my dick was on the rise after her comment and, as I rolled over, I told her, "See what you've done? All your fault."

"Well, the way you're laying, no, I can't see a thing. You're no fun, Todd."

She was laying on her side looking at me as I couldn't help but see her beautiful, sexy body.

"I thought we were friends, Kayla," I said thinking that she'd pushed the whole nude beach thing pretty far.

"I'm sorry, Todd, I guess I upset you, I didn't mean to, I was just having some fun and I think I went too far. Sorry, still friends?"

"Yes, of course, best friends," I replied.

"Can I ask you something?"

'Sure."

"When you got an erection just now ... did I cause it, you looking at me?"

"Um, why do you want to know?"

"Just wondering, that's all."

"Yeah, sorry if it upsets you," I told her.

"Thank you, Todd," she replied softly.

"Why do you say that, Kayla."

"Well, I've been kind of wondering if guys find me attractive. I sure don't get asked out much."

"You know maybe it's because we're together all the time and people just think I'm your boyfriend. Maybe that's it."

"Yeah, could be, I guess."

I knew I needed to change the subject from how good she looked naked so that I could get my dick under control and, finally, I sensed that I was back to normal, though, sometimes I think normal at seventeen is a hard-on.

Kayla had turned onto her side so she was facing me so, now that I was soft, I turned to face her. After all, it was kind of cool to be naked like this, the feeling was adult, grown-up. And, while I didn't try to focus too much on her, Kayla was sure nice to be with under these new and exciting circumstances.

Soon after I had turned to face Kayla, there came down the beach a naked woman, perfectly tanned all over, with a stunning body, right out of Playboy, she was breathtaking and I could so easily see why she so enjoyed being naked; she was perfect.

Kayla was talking about something, something at school, I think, but all my attention was on the spectacular woman who now seemed to be walking right toward us.

Of course, you know what happened. As she approached, I lay there on my side as my cock began to lengthen and fill; there was nothing I could do.

The woman came right up to us and spoke, "Beautiful day, you two look so nice together, is this your first time here?"

Kayla answered for us, "Not mine but for the two of us it is. You come here much?"

"Oh, all the time, can't you tell, I just love an over-all tan," she replied as she squatted down in the sand.

It was simply incredible. This absolutely beautiful woman sitting, stark naked, sitting in the sand with her pussy open, my eyes hungrily devouring her as she and Kayla talked. I was so hard.

She did look at me at times when they were talking, smiling at me, I'm sure knowing just what affect she was having on me, I was just super turned-on.

"Yes, I just love the warm sun on my body, it just makes me feel so good and sexy, too. Doesn't it make you feel sexy, too?" she asked Kayla.

"Oh, I'll say. I came last week with a girlfriend," she was telling the beautiful woman as I ate her with my eyes. She was looking at me as well, looking at my cock which was all tingly in the warm sun.

Then, I saw a drop of liquid form under her, right on the lips of her pussy. They both continued talking, Kayla telling her how sexy it made her feel and such, the woman asking about how long we'd been lovers.

Then I saw the drop fall to the sand from her wet pussy lips. If you think you're kind of hard reading about this, well, think how I was actually laying there naked with my pretty naked best friend and this seductive, hot woman whose pussy was dripping her sex juices onto the warm sand right in front of me.

Really without warning, my cock spurted first once, then again as I ejaculated onto the blanket. I groaned softly and Kayla turned and saw as my cock emptied out in surge after surge.

They were both looking at me, well, at my cock, really, with smiles on their faces, no doubt as surprised as I was. I so wanted to reach down and stroke myself but just didn't dare. This was all enough without doing that.

The woman looked at me, smiled and said, "That was really nice. I so enjoyed you doing that for me," and she stood up and walked away as I watched her beautiful ass go down the beach.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.