The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 52

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

The day of the wedding finally arrived. My mum and Phil had come to stay in what Rebecca and I had come to regard as our house, though it really was my mum's. Kenny was my best man but it was Phil who after a light snack that was an early lunch, helped me to get into my highland regalia. By the time Kenny came round I was dressed and ready to go.

It is a funny thing but over the past week the time seemed to fly in. Now with less than an hour to go until the wedding ceremony started somebody seemed to have put the brakes on. Both Kenny and I were dressed for action, he in a tux and me in my highland outfit, but as we waited for the taxi making desultory conversation it seemed like forever.

Kenny did tell me however that they had decided on St Andrews for their university career and that they had received a provisional acceptance. Marjory's dad had decided on finding a flat which they could rent, rather than stay in the halls. Kenny told me he thought that her mum had finally broken the news to him about the reality of their situation.

I responded by saying that felt it was a good thing that he had agreed to them sharing a flat.

"It probably is for you and Rebecca," he said with a laugh, "Otherwise you would probably have had us as two frequent overnight visitors."

I laughed at this remark and told him that as they would have had single rooms each in the dorms they it would have been likely that they would have found a way round any difficulty without resource to our house. I did tell him, however that they would be welcome anytime.

Eventually the taxi to take us to the church arrived and I was able to stop pacing up and down. Kenny gave me a final check over, made sure he had the rings which Rebecca and I would exchange, then it was into the taxi and I was on the way to officially end my status as a single man.

When we arrived at the church we were shown into the vicar's Vestry as it was still about fifteen minutes until the bride arrived. Who was it that decreed that grooms should be early and that traditionally brides should be late?

Fortunately the vicar was there to greet us. We had met with him about three or four times in the month before and I had got to know him a bit. He had a good sense of humour and that always helped in situations like this I deduced.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as Kenny and I entered.

"Nervous and hoping I don't fluff my lines, I told him. I will be glad when this part is over."

"You have nothing to worry about," He told me. You only do this once, but I have done it over a hundred times in my career so far. I guide you through the vows and you repeat them after me. So today you just do what I tell you and everything will go swimmingly, then from tomorrow onwards you just do what Rebecca tells you and everything will continue to go well.

Kenny and I laughed at this sortie, but the minister kept a straight face and said tongue in cheek,

"A lot of grooms laugh when I tell them this, they think I am joking but you will soon find out that many a true word is spoken in jest,"

I said, I am not laughing because I think you are joking vicar, but because I already know how true it is.

"Ah well my boy," he said, and this time he burst out laughing, "You realise that you are off to a flying start because you probably know that most important two words in your relationship with Rebecca are 'Yes dear.' But on a more serious note, I congratulate you on winning the heart of such a fine young woman. I have watched her grow over the past ten years and she is a girl with a good heart and a lot of courage. I know what her dad thinks about this marriage and I agree with him. You are a very lucky young man, and she is a very lucky girl. You have helped her cope with a very difficult and distressing situation and you already support each other in so many ways."

"I agree with you sir, I know I am a lucky man. Before I got involved with her I admired her from afar, but now I have come to know and love the real person, I can scarcely believe that she feels the same way about me as I do about her."

She feels that way because she has discovered the many fine qualities you possess Rory. There are sometimes I marry couples with misgivings, because I have no choice in the matter, but having seen and heard how you two interact with each other, I have no reservations about what is going to happen today. I am certain that you two are in it for the long haul and most of the people who know you best think that way too."

I was moved by the vicar's words especially as many people regarded us as too young to be taking such an irrevocable step. So I thanked him for his encouraging remarks and then it was time for him to lead us into the church to stand before the altar and await my bride.

Rebecca

Saturday arrived and it was my wedding day. I felt remarkably calm. I had no doubts about what I was doing. I was young and madly in love, I felt that I had met my soul mate, so hey what was there to be nervous about. Anyway I did not think I had time to be nervous. I had an appointment with a hairdresser, a beautician and a manicurist as had Jessie and Marjory, so we would have plenty to talk about as we went through that routine. The bridesmaids were then having a light Lunch at my house before getting me and each other dressed for the big occasion.

I was not the only calm person, however, my mum was in her element, she had everything organised to a T and marshalled us to each of our appointments and accompanied for her own at the same time and the same places. I think what pleased me most about her attitude today was the delight she was taking in the occasion. I knew she could not help but think, as I did, that an important and much loved person would be missed today, but I think that the fact she felt she was gaining Rory as a son was offsetting any sadness she felt at the loss of Tom. I know she loved my husband to be as much and if not more than I did.

Dad on the other hand was nervous, not because he had any doubts about the wisdom of what we were doing, but merely because he was giving away his daughter and now his only child. I was surprised at this because he was one of the most assured and confident men I had ever known. But then it is not every day you watch your daughter fly the nest.

During the morning Marjory told me that she had received confirmation of a place at St Andrews if her grades were acceptable, and neither of us had much doubt about that outcome. She also told us that her Father had rented a two bedroom flat in the town but with a giggle she told me that her mother had let her dad know how the situation was between her and Kenny. So he knew for a fact that the second bedroom was not going to see much use unless they had guests. I joined in her giggles about that, but I think Jessie was a bit surprised, which told both of us that she and William had yet to consummate their relationship in the way we had.

When I came down the stairs dressed in my wedding finery my dad took my hand, looked into my eyes and said, "I can't believe I sired such a beautiful young woman, nor can it tell you how much I love you or how proud I am of the way you have shouldered the burdens that I have placed on your young shoulders.

I think at that moment he was on the verge of tears his emotions were so visible. I was moved, but I decided to lighten the moment.

"I am so glad you did ask me to do those things daddy dear, for if you hadn't I would never have realised that a very unlikely lad was the man of my dreams. It is because of you I found out what a treasure he was."

He smiled at that and reminded me that he really didn't have to do much scheming to bring me to that realisation. In fact he had been shocked at how quickly I realised it and the way I had made him and my mother aware of that fact. This made Marjory and my mum burst into giggles and it took Jessie a little time to catch up on what he was alluding to.

I joined in their merriment before giving him a peck on the cheek before saying that my gratitude at the way he had accepted that revelation was tempered just a bit by the knowledge that it confirmed for him that he was getting what he had hoped for and desired, a very bright young man to support his daughter in the future running of MacFarlane Enterprises.

He retaliated with a grin and said, that may be true, but it has come cheaply, it has cost a pretty penny I can tell you what with weddings and houses and so on.

I gave him another peck, before saying that some things were worth paying for and anyway that was a father's role, to keep raising his daughter's allowances so that she could live in some style.

"I think you two should stop your verbal sparring, you might be surprised at your daughter's beauty my husband but there is no doubt where a lot of her character comes from. She is a chip off the old block so don't think you are going to best her in this kind of discussion." My mum told him

"Ah well1" my dad said with a grin, "No matter how intelligent and logical our reasoning, we men never really expect to get the last word when dealing with our womenfolk

"Now the fact that you dare to say you even think that," My mum retorted, "That really does surprise me."

"I grinned, looked over at my mum and said, "Strike two, for the females of the species."

This time all of us burst into laughter,

The taxi arrived and my mother and the bridesmaids got into it and headed for the church.

As I was left alone with my dad, he looked over at me and asked, "No doubts, darling?"

"None whatsoever," I told him with a smile. "I am a very happy young woman who knows her man well enough to know that she is doing the right thing."

Then you make your father a very happy man too for despite what I may have said and hoped for, your happiness is still your father's dearest wish."

"I know that Daddy," I told him and I can't thank you enough for the way you accepted the situation you found us in that Christmas time. In doing so you made it possible through our living together for me to enter into this without a shadow of doubt."

I gave him another peck on the cheek and just then our carriage arrived.

When I alighted at the church on my father's arm, Sara and Katrina my two flower girls were awaiting me looking gorgeous in their wedding outfits and Tom my page boy was magnificent in his highland regalia. As my bridesmaids took their place behind me their mother Katrina ushered them into their place in the procession and then left to take her place beside her husband in the church.

As the organ struck up the bridal march my dad led me down the aisle to join my waiting groom. As he handed me over and took his place beside me Rory turned to face me. To my surprise my heart did a little flip, he looked so handsome and I could almost visualise the highland warrior from which stock he had sprung.

He took my hand and said, "You look absolutely drop down dead gorgeous my darling."

"And you sir," I responded, "Look every inch the handsome and gallant Highlander who has stolen my heart."

He squeezed my hand and we both turned to face the vicar with a smile on our faces.

Once we had taken our vows and the vicar had pronounced us man and wife we were taken to a small side chapel and joined by our parents and the rest of the bridal party we signed the legal documents confirming our marriage and our wedding was entered into the parish register. It was now the turn of our friends from the music group who played and sang for the rest of the congregation as this was happening. The vicar then organised us into the order for processing from the church and the organist began to play and to the music we had picked for the occasion. I marched down the aisle on Rory's arm smiling to an amazing amount of local people who had gathered to see us emerge from the church as a couple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.