The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 45

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

The next day David drove us down to Lancaster so that we could all meet the family's new arrival and congratulate the parents. When we made our way to the ward I was the first to congratulate my mum with a hug and a kiss and she introduced me to my new sister, Emma MacFarlane. Then it was the turn of Rebecca, David and Ruth to hug and congratulate the mother. Just as we finished doing so Phil entered the room and again every one of us congratulated him on becoming a father.

Ruth opened two large carrier bags which contained presents from all of us for the new arrival. Rebecca and I had brought a fairly a fairly large teddy bear we had bought before setting off and several baby outfits in the first and second sizes. David and Ruth had concentrated mainly on clothes. By the time we finished I think Emma had just about been outfitted for the first year of her life. Well that may have been a slight exaggeration but it seemed like it to me at any rate.

While Emma may have been unperturbed by all these gifts as she was sound asleep, my mum seemed a bit overwhelmed by it all. As she sifted through all that the baby had been given she looked at us and in part echoed what I was thinking.

"I can't thank you enough for all these lovely clothes. With what I have bought in preparation for her and things that have been knitted by friends and sent to us, I don't think I will have to buy another thing until she is about a year old.

"Think nothing of it," Ruth said. "For the last two months, whenever I've been shopping I bought baby stuff of various sizes with Emma in mind. It has given me a great deal of pleasure and reminded me what is in front of me when I finally become a granny."

I laughed at that. "I hope you are not expecting it any time soon. We have at least three to four years at university before even thinking about starting a family."

"Oh I am not rushing you, just reminding you of your obligations to your mum and me for all we have done for you both," Ruth said with a smile.

"Just as well you are giving Phil and me some breathing space so that we can enjoy another baby when it comes" my mum added.

"So you are not planning to present Emma with a brother or sister at a later stage?" David asked.

"We haven't ruled it out," Phil said, "But in view of our age we will give it some careful thought before finally deciding. We would want at least two and a half years between them."

I think I will be much more relaxed about parenthood this time than I was when I had Rory," my mum said. "With Rory's dad dying so soon it was a pretty stressful time those first few years. Being a full time mum will make it a totally different experience and we will both have time to enjoy seeing her develop."

Listening to this, made me realise how lucky I was, having a mum who could find time to show her love for me, cope with the sadness and strain without leaving me with too many hang ups. I was reminded again of the psychologist's report when he said I was a very well balanced young man who coped well with being isolated because I was so much more intelligent than my peers. Those remarks were a tribute to my mum's mothering skills more than they were to me.

When we left the hospital we took Phil out to lunch and everyone except David had a glass of champagne with their meal. When we got to the coffee stage, David handed Phil a plain brown A 5 sized envelope. Phil took it and gave it a puzzled look.

"You have just brought a new MacFarlane into the world, brother mine, this is just to make sure she knows when she is old enough that it comes with privileges and responsibilities," David said.

"What do you mean by that and what is it?" Phil asked.

"I have transferred twenty five percent of what was Tom's share holding in the company to your daughter and added to that five percent of my shares. The other seventy five percent I am going to give to Rory as a wedding present, which when added to what is already in Rebecca's name will give them a sizeable stake in the company."

A big smile crossed Phil's face as he took the envelope. "You know I think your daughter is right about you. When it comes to the affairs of Macfarlane Enterprise you are a right Machiavelli. I bet you are hoping this encourages my daughter to do something like Law, accountancy or Business studies when she is older so that she can play her part in its continued development."

David laughed, "I only want to make sure that every able member of the family knows that there is a place for them in the company if they want it. I expect with the genes she has inherited and the mixture of Scottish thrift that comes with that, she will be a very intelligent young woman."

"Yeah Right," Phil grinned, "I can just see her as a fourteen year old being invited to earn money during her summer holidays by doing a stint at MacFarlane's so that she give some serious thought to what you call 'her responsibilities. What do you think Ruth?"

"It would not surprise me at all, Phil, if that is already what my husband is planning."

"Hey, you two," David protested, "We cannot afford to let rare talent escape just because they are members of the family."

"Well don't set your heart on it," Phil said, "She might have the same bloody minded streak as her father and want to do something different."

"I concede that is always a possibility," David agreed.

"But not if you have anything to do with it," said Ruth. "The poor kid probably won't even know that a brainwashing attempt is taking place. Look what has happened to Rory."

Rebecca chipped in on this, "Yes but look at the side benefits he got from being dragooned into the clan."

"What do you mean?" I asked; "that I acquired another two women to the one I already had to tell me what to do, and not just with my life either."

Phil, David and Ruth all laughed at my response to Rebecca's assertions that she was the bonus referred to.

"Don't give me that, let me tell you it is just as well that you come to me with other assets besides your brains because that is what makes make you worth having and keeping lover boy"

Ruth giggled at this, "Now now children, no squabbling, besides me thinks this conversation between youboth is getting into the realms of too much information."

That brought another laugh from Phil and David and a blush to my cheeks, which I am sure, was Rebecca's intention.

After Lunch we paid a visit to as florist and David and me purchases bouquets to take to my mum that afternoon. She was pleased to see us again and was able to tell us that they had decided she could leave the hospital tomorrow. David and Ruth suggested that once she had settled in at home with the baby she should come and visit them for a week or so and let them spoil her and the child.

Tongue in cheek Ruth pointed out that she would be better off and find it more restful staying at her place. This was especially so after Rebecca's comment about Rory's assets and her noise reaction to them. Both women had a good giggle at this and my mum agreed that Ruth was probably right and she would talk to Phil about getting away for a week.

"If the baby keeps waking him up through the night he might be glad to see the back of us for a short time," mum declared.

By four in the afternoon we were on our way home as we had a final rehearsal for the concert the group had arranged in the church the following Saturday.

He conversation on the way home covered the coming of the baby and how well mum looked. She had come to the door of her room with us and we could see that having delivered the baby her figure was almost back to what it was before she got pregnant. We also felt that Phil was really pleased at being a father at last. Ruth remarked that Mary had better watch out or he might spoil his little girl rotten because he was obviously going to dote on her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.