The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 43

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 43 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

David rose from the table and beckoned on Frank to follow him and they moved from the dining room to his office.

"The main business I want to talk to you about before he comes to work in your department concerns a skill he has that he doesn't want known but I feel you should know of it. However, before I do, I want you to promise that you won't divulge it to anyone else." David said. "Then after a pause he added, if you can't do that, then I may have to use him in another department."

"I take it this is something to do with his skill with the computer?" Frank asked.

"Yes it is", David replied.

"Well about the only thing I can think of that he would not want known is that he must have some ability as a hacker," Frank said with a grin.

"He doesn't just have some skill as a hacker. He belongs to a very exclusive club which you can only join if you are a world class hacker," David told him. "You have to be that good before you can get through all the hoops which will allow you become a member."

"I know that entry requirement and if you get it wrong just once you will never get in without having to jump through yet another set of hoops before you can try again." Frank said, "I tried when I was a student and was rejected. Your boy must be very bright indeed if he is a member of that exclusive club."

"If I confirm that then you will not divulge his ability to others?" David asked.

"You have that promise boss, since I think I can use him in special ways to make sure that nobody is cheating the system in our company. There are a couple of people within the company that I would like to have a look at," said Frank. There is just something about them that makes me suspicious they are up to something, but there is nothing I can put my finger on which would enable me to bring anything to you,"

"So you see Rory's skills as an assist to verify or allay your suspicions?" David asked with a grin.

"Too right, boss!" Frank declared, "He can be added to our security system as an extra layer so that no one can get away with defrauding us."

"Well I am glad we have settled that matter," David said, "He can start in your department on the first Monday in October. I have told him to have a good break over the summer."

"If you don't mind, I would like to borrow him for a couple of evenings before then so that I can look into the matter we have been discussing?" Frank requested.

"That's Ok with me," David told him. "I will arrange for Rory to contact you and you can set it up with him."

Rory

David called me into his office that evening and told me he had revealed to Frank my skill as a hacker, He also informed me that Frank had tried to go through the entry process of the group to which I belonged but he had not made it to the end and this meant he was rejected.

"I have informed him you won't be starting in his department until the beginning of October. However, there is a matter he wants your help with before then, David said. "I want you to contact him so that he can arrange a couple of meetings with you and explain what he wants you to do. I think he has suspicions about two of my higher paid employees but can't prove anything.

I will give you his office number and you can phone him sometime tomorrow."

I agreed to do as he asked and placed Frank's name and phone number into my i phone

Later that evening Rebecca asked why her dad had me in his study for a bit that evening. I told her that he had revealed to Frank my skills as a hacker and Frank had felt he could use me to check up on a couple of employees who were up to some mischief.

"I thought you were not supposed to start until the beginning of October," Rebecca moaned. "The girls and I had some outings planned for this month."

"That will be ok," I told her. "Frank just wants to borrow me for a couple of evenings before then. I have to phone him tomorrow to make arrangements. Let me have the dates for the things you have fixed up and I will make sure I steer clear of them."

Rebecca took out her phone and gave me the dates for the outings she had planned.

As I put them into my i phone, I turned to her and said, "You better plan an outing to visit my mum before I start work in October. We still have the presents from France to deliver."

"I was thinking about doing that soon," she said, "your mum should be getting quite large by this time if the baby is due in November."

"I expect so," I said. "Now you have made me feel guilty because I have not phoned her since we came back from France."

"Well do it now," Rebecca instructed me. "It's not too late and you can ask what weekend would suit for us to visit them."

"Good idea" I said and picked up the phone and dialled her number.

It was my mum who answered, so I asked her how she was feeling. She said with a laugh that she felt like a bit of a bloated whale as she was only about six/ weeks away from her due date, which, she informed me could not come soon enough. I asked if they had confirmed that the baby was a girl and she answered in the affirmative. I told her that it was good to know that I was going to have a little sister and that I was sure Rebecca and I would soon be shopping for baby girl things. Mom told me that Phil was doing well and enjoying his post at Lancaster University. Before ending the call we got round to fixing a date for the last weekend in September as the time for our visit.

"So it is going to be a girl," Rebecca said when I put the phone down.

"Yes it is," I told her, "I think I am going to feel it a bit strange to find myself being a brother after all this time."

"It seems funny to me too, because I will have an unexpected cousin, who will also be my sister in law," Rebecca said with a laugh.

"I had never thought of it like that," I said with a giggle, "It makes it all sound like a bit of a weird relationship"

"It fits the pattern for our two families" Rebecca giggled. "No one would have expected you and me to end up like this. Then your mum marries my uncle and becomes my aunty as well as my future mother in law, and now this. I just hope we don't have to explain it to others all that often," she said bursting into laughter.

"I would hope not," I said as I joined in her laughter.

Rebecca.

Since dad had said Rory would not need to start work in early September I had planned to outings with Jessie and Marjory and their boyfriends. One was to a Matinee performance at the local theatre to see Cinderella as a ballet. We attended the theatre and since Jessie was with us decided to eat at the Chinese restaurant where Rory had befriended the owners. They were really pleased to see us and Rory got plenty of practice with his Chinese since they always made a point of speaking to him in their own language.

I have to say our friends were impressed no end by Rory's skills, by the quality of our welcome and last but not least by the quality of the food which was served up. It was the topic of conversation all through the coffee at the end. Even I am impressed by my boyfriend; he has so many irons in the fire I don't know how he keeps up.

For most of the year he is working full time. He has his commitment to the musical group. He is pursuing studies on several fronts, including his Chinese, besides which he has his work with our loan fund group. Despite this he never neglects me or makes me feel he is so busy that I am being neglected. I suppose that is one of the advantages of being married to a genius; they seem to be able to make time for everything. Although the caricatures of the absent minded professor type suggest that not only is great wits to madness near allied as Pope suggest, but some of them can be decidedly odd.

Rory, however, defies all these alleged side effects of being a genius. He is a well balanced caring and kind person who seems to be able to get along with people from all walks of life. I sometimes thing the only sign of genius I showed, was in making my offer to be his girlfriend. I am certain that in my declining years, I will still believe that this was the most inspired decision that I ever made. As a man, as a lover and as a friend he is the best thing that as ever happened to me.

He once said in the early days of our relationship that he was worried I might throw him over when I had got what I wanted from him. If it wasn't for the fact that I trusted him implicitly and knew that his love for me will always be steadfast and true, I would be the one who worried about that now. I am so much in love with him, to think about life without him opens up a chasm of despair. His presence is my sun and his love for me is the rays that let me bask in its warmth. It makes me smile when I think things like this and I thrill at the fact that he would probably say the same about me.

With these thoughts as we drove home, I giggled to myself and thought, my man sure is going to get lucky tonight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.