The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 37

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Marjory

About ten in the morning mum picked up me and Kenny from Rebecca's place. Rory had already lefty for work so it was only my friend who waved us off.

Kenny was quiet and subdued when we got into the car, obviously unsure about how mum was going to react. But apart from some questions about how we got on in the afternoon she did not say much. I got a feeling he was relieved when we got to his place, but he did pluck up the courage to give me a kiss before getting out of the car.

"No doubt we will be seeing you later today I suppose?" Mum said with a smile. "Marjorie should be free this afternoon."

"I will phone around lunch time and make sure," Kenny told her with a grin. He obviously took this statement as some kind of confirmation that my mother really was accepting the situation.

When we got into town mum stopped at one of the small exclusive little tearooms we often frequented rather than one of the big chains like Starbuck or Costa's. We found the table in the bay window was free and mum led me to it. When the waitress had taken our orders she turned to me with an enquiring look.

"So that I know just where we stand," she said, "Would you like to tell me what happened last night?"

I thought, 'in for a penny in for a pound, ' then I giggled to myself and thought as the little voice inside my head said, "wrong metaphor, perhaps it should have been 'I might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb." I went on to relate briefly the events of the night before.

"So you are no longer a virgin," mum said. "I am not surprised. Things have changed even since my teens and young women are more ready to have sex at an earlier age than even we were. I was at university before I surrendered my virginity to your dad and I hasten to add he was my first and only lover."

"We might be a few years younger mum, but both Kenny and I are committed to one another and I fully expect that when I am talking to my sixteen year old daughter I will be able to say the same thing to her as you have just said to me." I told her.

"I believe you may well be right," my mother said, "or I would not be so relaxed about what has happened. You are both very mature or your years and I concede Kenny is a dishy young man who would have been a great temptation to me if I was your age. I take it you are quite happy about what has happened and that things went well."

"It was wonderful mum." I told her, "Kenny was not a virgin, he had a relationship which broke up just before I met him and he proved to be an experienced and marvellous lover. It was so much better than I expected, and I know we are going to do it again."

"With the sex genie out of the bottle now," mum said, "I could not expect it to be otherwise. I would just ask you to be discreet until I judge the time is right to let your dad know that his little girl has really grown up. But even he must be able to see what I have seen, that you are besotted with one another," she finished with a smile.

"We will be mum, I assured her. "Rory and Rebecca have invited us to stay with them for as many weekends as you will permit, and they have also given us a key to their house and said we can use it anytime. So we will have no need to take chances where others might see us."

"That will be good cover for you, though the sudden increase in your spending weekends at Rory's place my cause suspicions with your dad." Mum said thoughtfully.

"We have an excuse for that," I told her, "Rebecca and Rory are prioritising which universities they want to go to and we can say we are planning to go together and are deciding which ones to apply for."

"That might do it," mum agreed.

Mum went on to say that speaking as one adult to another she wanted to know how good my first experience had been. I explained how I had almost passed out because my second orgasm was so intense and that we had done it a second time when I woke up in the middle of the night a demanded a repeat performance. She laughed at that and was actually pleased that it had been a good experience and that I was not suffering from any after effects. After this conversation with my mum and her acceptance of my decision to sleep with Kenny, I felt a lot closer to her than ever and was confident that if need be, I could discuss anything with her. In fact I felt I could go to her just as if she had been an elder sister rather than my mother. It was a good feeling.

Rory

We had another gig with the group from the church near the end of January. Then the first weekend in February we visited my mum and Phil as Rebecca had planned. They were pleased to see us even though we let them know that we were applying to Saint Andrews for our university education and would not be studying at Lancaster. Phil gave us a tour of Lancaster's facilities just the same. While it was tempting to think we could go there and perhaps keep up our interests in our home town, and at the same time be closer to my mum, we were still minded to make Saint Andrews our first choice.

Before we left mum gave me the engagement ring which my father had give to her and said it was up to me whether or not I wanted to show it to Rebecca or keep it until I placed it on her finger. I decided to let her see it and she was over the moon, so much so that when I said we could have it reset if she wished, she said she loved it just the way it was. The only thing that was necessary was having it made to fit her finger as her hand was slightly larger than mum's.

February just seemed to fly past and between work, helping Rebecca with her studies, and rehearsing for a concert to take place during the period of Lent we had a pretty full diary. This was especially true because we also had several meetings to discuss loans to various small companies. Add to this the fact that Marjory and Kenny spent several weekends with us during this period. They also let us know that they intended to make Saint Andrews their first choice of university so that they would continue to be with us when we set out on that venture.

As the day of Rebecca's seventeenth birthday approached plans were made for another party at Luccini's, this time using the new private suite that they now had for small functions of up to fifty people. All the members of the group had been invited and of course George and Kirsty were included. It was agreed that the group, minus the birthday girl and her boyfriend, if they did not wish to take part, would provide the entertainment

As we were preparing for the party I dressed in my highland attire and my lady helped me get into it before shooing me out of the bedroom so that she could get dressed. I had deliberately not given her the ring as yet or the other birthday present I had bought for her, and surprisingly she had not made any enquiries about it. I think she had decided that she would leave it up to me when I wanted to finally place the ring on her finger. I sat and had a cup of coffee while I waited for her to come down stairs.

When I hear her descending I moved out into the living room and gasped as I saw this vision of loveliness enter. She had her hair done earlier that day and it was piled on top of her head with ringlets coming from it in a red cascade. The slinky strapless black dress hugged her figure and accentuated her full bust and displayed a fair bit of cleavage. The whole effect was to display a beautiful young woman who looked much more mature than the birthday she was celebrating. She took my breath away. She did a little twirl to display her outfit for me and she could see from my face the effect she and her outfit was having on me.

"You like?" She asked with a big smile. "I can see from your expression you do, so you don't need to answer that," she giggled.

I felt that this was the perfect moment and I moved towards her.

"Rebecca, my darling, you are a vision of loveliness I will be the proudest man in the town today when I escort you into your party."

I reached out and took her hand and dropped to my knees in front of her and then looking up into her beautiful face I said,

"Rebecca MacFarlane will you do me the honour of marrying me and agree to become my wife?"

I could see that I had surprised her by choosing this moment and was pleased by that.

"I love you with all my heart, Rory Macgregor, and I want to spend my whole life with you. It is you that honours me by asking me to marry you and I accept." She said. "I will be proud to be your woman."

Having said this I took the ring from my pocket and slipped it on to her finger. She pulled me to my feet,

"I would Kiss you passionately my darling but I don't to want to leave lipstick all over your face or to ruin my makeup." She said with a giggle and gave me a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I understand," I said with a smile. "I don't want to ruin it either. I want everyone to appreciate how beautiful this young woman is who has agreed to become my fiancé."

She looked down at the ring now displayed on her finger then responded to my comment.

"Yes I am your fiancé now." she said, "and at last we can truly reveal to others, the depth of our love and commitment,"

"It might also raise questions in the minds of others about our living together in the same house. But you know," I said, "I have come to the conclusion that in this day and age it will not cause many eyebrows to lift since probably about forty percent of all couples living together will be in the same situation as us. I have decided it is not something we need to worry about since we do it with our parent's consent."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.