The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 34

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

"If all this publicity is focussed upon our wedding some enterprising reporter from one of the scandal sheets may dig into the history of our relationship and find out how long we have been living together." I said.

"That is always a possibility I suppose," David said. "But I think we can avoid that by providing them with a wealth of information about other aspects of the relationships between our families. We can stress our common Scottish ancestry and how this has led to the charity work by our musical group. We can point out the close links that have been formed by the marriage of your mother to my brother and go on to show how your relationship has led to our scholarship programme for bright youngsters and the part they have played within our small business lending programme."

You mean to flood them with so much detail that they will not have the time or inclination to look for anything else?" I asked.

"That would be the general idea," David said. "By the time we get to the wedding date, there will probably be other things which can be included in our cover story."

"In a happy event like this," Ruth chipped in, "The press are less likely to go looking for dark corners especially when it is two teenagers who are involved. I would not worry too much about that side of things."

From what David and Ruth were saying I could see that my fears were probably over alarmist. Yes we were prominent people in this area and it would perhaps attract a measure of attention in the national press but it would mostly be local reporters feeding information to their national counterparts. Since locally there was a lot of goodwill towards MacFarlane Enterprises it was unlikely they would go looking for scandal. Once David and Ruth had allayed our fears on this matter we got back to discussing the arrangements that would have to be made for our wedding.

Rebecca.

I had not realised that our marriage would cause such a stir in the local community or have to be planned on such a grand scale. Unlike Rory I would never have dreamed that there would be a risk of scandal being unearthed as a result of it. I breathed a lot easier when dad and mum laid these fears to rest. I could see that because we were so young it was a lot less likely that people would think there was anything in our past to dig up. I decided I would just go on enjoying what we had and not worry too much about the future.

When we got back home, we related to Phil and Mary the nature of the discussions we had with my mum and dad. They laughed when we let them know that we were amazed about the way things had escalated from the simple wedding we thought we would have.

"That is the price of fame and riches," Phil said, "even if it is on a small local level rather than a national one."

"I am still gobsmacked by it all," Rory said. "But I can see now that we were a bit naive to think otherwise.

"Just remember it is only a day in your lives," Rory's mum said. "Yes it is an important day, but what has gone before and led up to it and what happens to the relationship afterwards is the most important thing."

"What you two have to do is enjoy the occasion and be glad that you can escape the local hullabaloo by going off on honeymoon. By the time you get back it will mostly be history for all but the people to whom it really matters." Phil told us.

"Well that is something I will really be glad about," I told them. "I just hope you are right and that by the time we get back from France everything will be back to normal"

So you are going to go to the house in France for your honeymoon?" Mary asked. "I thought you would want to go to a some big hotel where you could relax and have others look after your needs.

"We have made a lot of friends in the local area," I told them. "And by going there next year I hope we will strengthen the links we have built up with them. Because of this we feel that we should share our happy event with our new friends. We are planning to have a sort of second reception and invite them along."

"You know," Phil said, "In all the years our family have had that place, we have never had a lot to do with the locals. Oh we know some of them and some of the local trade's people but mostly we associated with the expats. You two go for three weeks and suddenly you have a lot of friends you want to share your happy day with. You continually amaze me," He said.

"We are just naturally gregarious," Rory told him with a grin.

Rory

Rebecca and I go up early on Christmas morning and exchanged presents. I had bought her quite an expensive necklace which had real pearls and a diamond pendant attached to it. She had bought me an expensive kilt badge with the Macgregor crest which she must have had specially made and several Brave heart shirts in different colours. Of course we exchanged these with passionate kisses that led to some sexual exploration and this took a bit of time.

Rebecca started to prepare breakfast for all of us and Phil must have smelt the cooking for he arrived down stairs in his pyjamas and dressing gown shortly afterwards. He wished us a merry Christmas and gave Rebecca a hug and a kiss. Mum followed a minute or two later, and she did the same, only this time I received a hug and a kiss as well.

"We have put your Christmas presents under the tree at Ruth's house," mum told us. "You can open them after dinner.

"In that case," Rebecca replied. We will carry yours across when we go to mum's and you can open yours at the same time as the rest."

I think that will be best," Mary replied with a smile. "Though I bet it is going to take a bit of time for all of us to open what we get from each other."

Rebecca

Late morning we went over to my mum and dad's house and had mince pies and coffee. It was nice to see the whole family gathered. Ruth told us that she had a phone call from Fiona wishing us all a Merry Christmas and asking us to bring in the New Year in the church hall. She had told them it was a case of bring your own bottle and also some mince pies or other snacks. In our case, as well as the other things, we were asked to bring our instruments with us as we would be expected to provide the entertainment for the gathering. Dad looked at us enquiringly and I looked at Rory. He nodded his head in agreement, so I told my folks we would also come along. It sounded as if we were going to have a busy night.

When I got a minute alone with Rory, I told him that something had just occurred to me. He looked at me enquiringly.

"It has just dawned on me," I told him, "we have been so busy lately that we have been neglecting our friends. I think we should take the time now to phone round them all, wish them a Merry Christmas and invite them round to our house in the New Year. I told him I thought we should do it before the school goes back and before he had to start work again. I felt this would give us more time with them and would be more enjoyable. Besides we liked to have time at the weekend to be with one another."

"You are right," he agreed, "but if we do it before I go back to work we would have to do it on the fourth of January. Mum and Phil are leaving early on the third so this will give us the time to make preparations for them coming. We will need to make up our mind what kind of party we want it to be. I also don't want it to go on too late as I start work on the fifth."

"That date will be fine, and we will probably invite them early afternoon and have them stay for dinner" I told him, " They will probably have last minute things to do before starting back to school so I don't suppose they will want to stay too late. Besides which, they will all have to arrange for parents to collect them, which means they will have to leave at a reasonable hour. I will phone all of them this afternoon and see if they are up for it."

I called Marjorie and Jessie, wished them a Merry Christmas and invited them and their boyfriends to our place on the fourth. They both said that they could come. Jessie's boyfriend and his family were with them as they had been invited for Christmas dinner at the restaurant. Marjory told me she would be going round to Kenny's later, but she was sure they would both be able to come on that date.

We sat down to our Christmas dinner around half past one because everybody had agreed that we would want to listen to the Queen's speech. We had plenty to talk about throughout the dinner with our impending arrangements, for our wedding, Phil's new job, Mary and Phil's marriage and their entry into their new home. There was also a good deal of discussion about our new musical interests and how much time and commitment we were going to be able to give to it.

When it came to the Queen's speech she touched on some of the same subjects we had done. After all her grandson and grand daughter had both got married in the past year. She also spoke about the concerns that military families had at this time as their loved ones served in Afghanistan. She told us that she too knew how they felt as Prince Harry was eager to go with is regiment when next they were dispatched to that troubled place and of course she mentioned the hard times that many people were facing in the present economic climate.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.